Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 11-01-2016, 09:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy Stream
A question if you don't mind.... What was this item they were guarding and why was it an interest to you

I don't mind. It was a single revelation of life. It simply was an artifact through which life blossoms, an instrument of life hidden away. I am in the midst of a marvelous creation, and thus is drawn to the deep magic of the world. Latest I retrieved an amazing book of golden fortune from the Akashic Records.

So how do you figure this god. Is he both the source and the "ruler" of heaven?
Old 11-01-2016, 10:09 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Another dream, I was in spirit, with the being that was known as Lucifer. He was having a heated argument with people. I did not fully see them. He was angry that the angelic realm was not getting more involved with the humans. They were destroying themselves, and the angels were standing idly by. He could not stand by and let them destroy themselves, so out of love, he chose to descend and fall to earth... I was his most trusted friend and confidant, and as such, I went with him.

I have seen myself with black wings. I have also seen myself with bright gold wings.
Micheal told me the story of the great falling. Some of it are in books but there's far more to it that isn't known.. Micheal said that lucifer refused to bow before the creation of the first man who was at the time greater than all the angels. Lucifer did love god probably more than everyone but he was too prideful in his own beauty for he was the fairest of them all. He didn't want to acknowledge the first human as greater than himself so he rebelled. He convinced many to side with him in rebellion. The phrase "Pride comes before the fall" came from this event... The ones who remained undecided in the sidelines also fell with the rest. Lucifer has an insatiable hate against all human beings and he blames them for his falling which is why he along with all of his angelic and demonic followers seeks to destroy humanity in whatever means possible. Lucifer WAS the son of the morning. He WAS the morning star. Not anymore and he is livid because he lost it all
Old 11-01-2016, 10:17 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I don't mind. It was a single revelation of life. It simply was an artifact through which life blossoms, an instrument of life hidden away. I am in the midst of a marvelous creation, and thus is drawn to the deep magic of the world. Latest I retrieved an amazing book of golden fortune from the Akashic Records.

So how do you figure this god. Is he both the source and the "ruler" of heaven?
He is. He created the kingdom of heaven which is the home of all angels and human souls. This god is the creator of human beings and is behind the biblical stories. He rules over this solar system and he is one of many gods. There are many other gods in other realms with there own kingdoms...
Old 11-01-2016, 10:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Micheal told me the story of the great falling. Some of it are in books but there's far more to it that isn't known.. Micheal said that lucifer refused to bow before the creation of the first man who was at the time greater than all the angels. Lucifer did love god probably more than everyone but he was too prideful in his own beauty for he was the fairest of them all. He didn't want to acknowledge the first human as greater than himself so he rebelled. He convinced many to side with him in rebellion. The phrase "Pride comes before the fall" came from this event... The ones who remained undecided in the sidelines also fell with the rest. Lucifer has an insatiable hate against all human beings and he blames them for his falling which is why he alone with all of his angelic and demonic followers seeks to destroy humanity in whatever means possible. Lucifer WAS the son of the morning. He WAS the morning star. Not anymore and he is livid because he lost it all

Yes, I know what the bible says on the matter... But I feel and find the actual truth is much more complex then what we are taught to believe, in the name of smearing one as a scapegoat. Otherwise what we see, is two children fighting among themselves, one being this "god" and the other being the "devil." One throws a temper tantrum and the other holds a grudge and can't forgive and let go, because the "devil" took his favorite teddy bear.
Old 11-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Yes, I know what the bible says on the matter... But I feel and find the actual truth is much more complex then what we are taught to believe, in the name of smearing one as a scapegoat. Otherwise what we see, is two children fighting among themselves, one being this "god" and the other being the "devil." One throws a temper tantrum and the other holds a grudge and can't forgive and let go, because the "devil" took his favorite teddy bear.
No offense but have you considered the possibility of you being seduced by his influence to see him in such a light? Even more so considering that you are a fallen and thus more inclined to side with him. He's quite charming I'll give him that.
Old 11-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Master

Quote:
He is. He created the kingdom of heaven which is the home of all angels and human souls. This god is the creator of human beings and is behind the biblical stories. He rules over this solar system and he is one of many gods. There are many other gods in other realms with there own kingdoms...

That was as much as I thought.

I kinda once unlocked a hidden power within myself during an adventure, that to my surprise has grown into a world of its own. When I first noticed it, it was very small. Later it had grown into a full grown world. This world is no more (or less) me than it is any other being that choose to reside there, and is build on the very foundation of what I understand as Source: Primordial Silence
Old 11-01-2016, 11:04 PM
Master
Quote:
No offense but have you considered the possibility of you being seduced by him to see him in such a light? Even more so considering that you are a fallen and thus more inclined to side with him. He's quite charming I'll give him that.

I've only seen him the one time, and I am not even sure it was him, and was not just seeing myself.

I don't see there being a Lucifer, and his rebel band of angels out there trying to corrupt and trick humans. That's just humans using the scapegoat story so they can blame others for the things they do, instead of taking accountability for their own actions.

There would be no true end game to Lucifer behaving in such way. I'm sure he would have better use of his time. That's not to say there are not many humans and souls that think they are following Lucifer, and want to be like that. People do many crazy things in the name of someone.

I don't truly believe Lucifer had anything to do with me, and my abandoning my role and duties. My choices were my own. And I don't blame any one else. Love is a powerful thing.
Old 11-01-2016, 11:05 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
That was as much as I thought.

I kinda once unlocked a hidden power within myself during an adventure, that to my surprise has grown into a world of its own. When I first noticed it, it was very small. Later it had grown into a full grown world. This world is no more (or less) me than it is any other being that choose to reside there, and is build on the very foundation of what I understand as Source: Primordial Silence
Interesting
Old 11-01-2016, 11:05 PM
Master
Quote:

I have to agree on the complexity of it.
But how to I tell it to the children, I tell them a story. And that's what you see all the time and everywhere.
You have to bring it to a level they understand.
Instead of, lets say, giving them a technical description of a locomotive you personalize it, with emotion, wants and dislikes. Now it becomes interesting to the child. It might understand some basic functions of a Locomotive.
If, thousands of years ago someone tried to explain the function of the dark in the growth and development of this planet, I don't think to many would have listened. (it is interesting that those children stories still persist until today)
And this was Lucifer's function, to facilitate the dark energies in this play. How much dark energy will get into this play is up to the players. He simply facilitates. He gives, or better gave what was wanted by the players.
Old 12-01-2016, 12:22 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I have to agree on the complexity of it.
But how to I tell it to the children, I tell them a story. And that's what you see all the time and everywhere.
You have to bring it to a level they understand.
Instead of, lets say, giving them a technical description of a locomotive you personalize it, with emotion, wants and dislikes. Now it becomes interesting to the child. It might understand some basic functions of a Locomotive.
If, thousands of years ago someone tried to explain the function of the dark in the growth and development of this planet, I don't think to many would have listened. (it is interesting that those children stories still persist until today)
And this was Lucifer's function, to facilitate the dark energies in this play. How much dark energy will get into this play is up to the players. He simply facilitates. He gives, or better gave what was wanted by the players.
Logically speaking you do have a valid point