Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-08-2017, 03:04 PM
Pathfinder
Book1 Is it possible for Jesus to tell a lie?

I wonder would Jesus tell me anything to get his way. I asked for him to remove a man out of my life that he constantly told me was no good for me after begging him to bring him to me. I promised I would trust and believe anything he says, even if I don't believe it. The relationship was instantly removed from my life with a new direction or path to take.
I was lead to a friend and was told spiritually that this friend was my future husband after the removal of the past relationship. I was also told that we would have a child and marry. I didn’t want to be in another relationship nor did I wish to let anyone else in my life at the time, however, I said I would believe even if I did not. I decided to trust Jesus for if he pointed a man out to me then he must be Heaven sent right? This man was not even my cup of tea however, my word is my bond. The relationship was a very difficult relationship with so many obstacles standing in the way so we were pulled apart over and over again. Jesus said "he will return and you will have the child" In disbelief I still said "I'll trust you Lord and I'll do whatever it takes to make sure that I am in your perfect will."
To my surprise the man returned and things still didn’t go too well. I felt he was immature and scattered so I decided that maybe I was wrong about the whole “Jesus said” thingy. I pulled away and after that we communicated only when he contacted me which was only on the couple of holidays that came up. I prayed and said “Lord you will have to give me something to hold onto to continue to trust this because I don’t see it.” Almost two months after my distance was placed I found out the child was conceived. Not to my surprise the so called future husband did not even believe that I was pregnant being that I did share with him a little of what I was told in the past. Now I had no other choice but to trust what thus said the Lord.
The child was born and we did not speak the whole time of carrying the child however my faith was a lot stronger so I just kept holding on. Now the child is 7 and not only have I not seen his father, my future husband or whatever he is but his child has not met him either. I can’t express how much my life has changed for the better and how blessed I have become standing firm with this situation however, something is not adding up. Some ministers over the years have told me to just wait. I will wait on the Lord however; I refuse to keep waiting on this man, a man that wasn’t my cup of tea from the start. Is it possible that I was deceived for the very first time of my 38 years of living by the Lord?
Old 30-08-2017, 04:32 PM
Experiencer
I don't think God or Jesus tell lies. God is perfect.
Old 30-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianamadalina
I don't think God or Jesus tell lies. God is perfect.

I didn't think so either however this situation has not been too perfect so it leads me to question.
Old 30-08-2017, 04:58 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

LF;
Quote:
I wonder would Jesus tell me anything to get his way. I asked for him to remove a man out of my life that he constantly told me was no good for me after begging him to bring him to me

wait - so Christ TOLD you this man was no good for you, and yet you think it was Christ that "bought him to you"..??...

Quote:
. I decided to trust Jesus for if he pointed a man out to me then he must be Heaven sent right?

well NO - because look - whatever this thing is giving you "guidance" lol - its leading you totally off track and into misery TWICE - TWO failed relationships, which YOU think this "thing" led you too...Think about it !!

Quote:
Is it possible that I was deceived for the very first time of my 38 years of living by the Lord?

Well, Ive just shown you this "lord" that you think is Christ has deceived you not once but twice already even here - and in that 38 years then its almost guaranteed it led you wrong countless other times too..Still - that's RELIGION for ya...

Quote:
I can’t express how much my life has changed for the better and how blessed I have become standing firm with this situation however, something is not adding up.

Well, sorry to hear your troubles, but glad you are dealing with it affectively...Something not adding up..?... Yer - its called your RELIGION - now this may shock you - but Christ actually said you should shun and avoid all that religious malarkey altogether - it WILL lead you astray and confuse you He actually said, for those with ears to hear..

So, YOU made two bad choices in partners - DONT blame Christ - He did none of it.. Confusion in your own mind - bought about by the religious aspect tht is clearly your foundation - clouded your OWN judgement here...
Old 30-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFeathers
I wonder would Jesus tell me anything to get his way. I asked for him to remove a man out of my life that he constantly told me was no good for me after begging him to bring him to me. I promised I would trust and believe anything he says, even if I don't believe it. The relationship was instantly removed from my life with a new direction or path to take.
I was lead to a friend and was told spiritually that this friend was my future husband after the removal of the past relationship. I was also told that we would have a child and marry. I didn’t want to be in another relationship nor did I wish to let anyone else in my life at the time, however, I said I would believe even if I did not. I decided to trust Jesus for if he pointed a man out to me then he must be Heaven sent right? This man was not even my cup of tea however, my word is my bond. The relationship was a very difficult relationship with so many obstacles standing in the way so we were pulled apart over and over again. Jesus said "he will return and you will have the child" In disbelief I still said "I'll trust you Lord and I'll do whatever it takes to make sure that I am in your perfect will."
To my surprise the man returned and things still didn’t go too well. I felt he was immature and scattered so I decided that maybe I was wrong about the whole “Jesus said” thingy. I pulled away and after that we communicated only when he contacted me which was only on the couple of holidays that came up. I prayed and said “Lord you will have to give me something to hold onto to continue to trust this because I don’t see it.” Almost two months after my distance was placed I found out the child was conceived. Not to my surprise the so called future husband did not even believe that I was pregnant being that I did share with him a little of what I was told in the past. Now I had no other choice but to trust what thus said the Lord.
The child was born and we did not speak the whole time of carrying the child however my faith was a lot stronger so I just kept holding on. Now the child is 7 and not only have I not seen his father, my future husband or whatever he is but his child has not met him either. I can’t express how much my life has changed for the better and how blessed I have become standing firm with this situation however, something is not adding up. Some ministers over the years have told me to just wait. I will wait on the Lord however; I refuse to keep waiting on this man, a man that wasn’t my cup of tea from the start. Is it possible that I was deceived for the very first time of my 38 years of living by the Lord?

I don't see how Jesus can lie when he has been dead for 2000 years or so.
A lie is an intent to decieve verbally.
We have to take responsibility for our own mistakes and learn
Old 30-08-2017, 10:54 PM
Pathfinder
[quote=Ab Origine]Hi Folks..

LF;

wait - so Christ TOLD you this man was no good for you, and yet you think it was Christ that "bought him to you"..??...
Quote:
Obviously you misunderstood. I wanted the first person and Christ told me he was not for me however I decided that he was later to find out that he was not. I asked Christ to remove him from my life and I would trust whatever he says regardless if I don't believe it because obviously, I did not trust that the first man was not for me and continued to ask for him.

well NO - because look - whatever this thing is giving you "guidance" lol - its leading you totally off track and into misery TWICE - TWO failed relationships, which YOU think this "thing" led you too...Think about it !!
Quote:
again you misunderstood not once but twice lol. Leading me the wrong way TWICE lol NO I lead myself in the first situation

Well, Ive just shown you this "lord" that you think is Christ has deceived you not once but twice already even here - and in that 38 years then its almost guaranteed it led you wrong countless other times too..Still - that's RELIGION for ya...
Quote:
First things first, I am not religious however I believe and follow Christ religiously and again only ONCE not TWICE have I been confused.

Well, sorry to hear your troubles, but glad you are dealing with it affectively...Something not adding up..?... Yer - its called your RELIGION - now this may shock you - but Christ actually said you should shun and avoid all that religious malarkey altogether - it WILL lead you astray and confuse you He actually said, for those with ears to hear..
Quote:
again NOT religious or into any kind of religious group of any kind. I am very spiritual though and I connect with many angels, Christ being one of them.

So, YOU made two bad choices in partners - DONT blame Christ - He did none of it.. Confusion in your own mind - bought about by the religious aspect tht is clearly your foundation - clouded your OWN judgement here...
Quote:
I made ONE bad choice and the second choice I was lead to. I don't consider it a bad choice as I said I've been totally blessed as so my blessed life. I don't think I ever said Jesus lead me to the first situation not once however some people only read what they want to read and take out of it what they choose. Thanks for your assistance though, you tried
Old 30-08-2017, 10:59 PM
Pathfinder
[quote=sky123]I don't see how Jesus can lie when he has been dead for 2000 years or so.
Quote:
I am a gifted clairvoyant so it would not matter if he was dead or alive. You did read the part about the child and how I was told the child would be born years before the child was born right?

A lie is an intent to decieve verbally.
Quote:
Sorry it's deceive not decieve so I'm sure you know I'm aware of that and unlike others I connect very well to the spiritual and able to communicate with the angels and the spirits, thank you

We have to take responsibility for our own mistakes and learn
Quote:
I don't recall saying it was a mistake at all. I did say I have been blessed with this situation the ending just have not come to pass. Where did you get mistake from? The first mistake that I said "I" made with the first relationship???

Last edited by LoveFeathers : 31-08-2017 at 12:06 AM.
Old 31-08-2017, 01:13 AM
Knower

I don’t think you’ve been deceived.
I think your faith has been tested well, that’s all. He gave you what you desired, removed them when you desired and answered probably a myriad of other things in between for you as well, in the mysterious way God gives and takes these things, in order for us to ‘believe’.

Why wait any longer on this particular man, as clearly ‘this’ man was not the man God had in mind, for you. This man’s actions speak volumes or more so, bugger all, and since he isn’t in your waking life in any form for either you or your child, (especially since it is his child) I’d be not waiting on him forever either.

You’ve shown unwavering faith in God, and while the man you desired wasn’t what God had planned, he’ll bring you another. God won’t leave you to be alone forever because that’s not his plan.
It’s not about ‘breaking a promise’ to yourself or to God, because it wouldn’t be. God knows you’ve kept your word, to him, by faith in Him.
Faith and Trust that God will deliver you your hearts desires, and he will because you were firm in yourself, and your faith.

HE knows, and you’ll know, that when your heart is ready to move on someone else will come along, and he’ll probably be quite fantastic. It’s just the way life goes.

People lie and deceive. Not God.
Old 31-08-2017, 02:35 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Ignited
I don’t think you’ve been deceived.
I think your faith has been tested well, that’s all. He gave you what you desired, removed them when you desired and answered probably a myriad of other things in between for you as well, in the mysterious way God gives and takes these things, in order for us to ‘believe’.
Quote:
I do agree
For he did give me my desires and my faith was for sure tested to the core lol. I just worry sometimes if I let it go will I be being disobedient. God did bless me with so much more in between for my faithfulness it amazed me. I still and will ever hold my faith in God regardless. I always say well if he did lie it was because my flesh would not have listened any other way and I don't blame him however, I will love him any how because people lie all the time and we forgive them. I don't think he lied though, I can't even come to think that

Why wait any longer on this particular man, as clearly ‘this’ man was not the man God had in mind, for you. This man’s actions speak volumes or more so, bugger all, and since he isn’t in your waking life in any form for either you or your child, (especially since it is his child) I’d be not waiting on him forever either.
Quote:
That was my point. The only reason I did wait because I allowed the past to come in and cause confusion between the two of us but it was not my intentions. I made my mistakes in this situation however I do feel that regardless of my mistakes or his, the child should not have to suffer from it so therefore, he is not right for me or my baby.

You’ve shown unwavering faith in God, and while the man you desired wasn’t what God had planned, he’ll bring you another. God won’t leave you to be alone forever because that’s not his plan.
Quote:
Thank you so much I really needed to read that
It’s not about ‘breaking a promise’ to yourself or to God, because it wouldn’t be. God knows you’ve kept your word, to him, by faith in Him.
Quote:
That was my main concern, you are so blessed
Faith and Trust that God will deliver you your hearts desires, and he will because you were firm in yourself, and your faith.
Quote:
I was very firm in my faith and I trust God no matter what the situation may be

HE knows, and you’ll know, that when your heart is ready to move on someone else will come along, and he’ll probably be quite fantastic. It’s just the way life goes.
Quote:
I'm ready now I THINK lol

People lie and deceive. Not God.
Thank you, that is all I wanted to know. You have been such a blessing and I thank you for it. God will truly bless you for your assistance in this matter and soon. You have been touched by an angel
Old 31-08-2017, 04:00 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFeathers
This just brought back the memory of Abraham about to sacrifice his son(which one) and in the end a ram was put in his place. According to the bibles Abraham's faith was considered righteousness. As for Jesus being able to lie I have to question which Jesus, I prefer to use Yeshua the Messiah. It would be impossible for Yeshua to lie after all he came to fulfil/confirm the covenant of freedom. Just saying