Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-11-2019, 05:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
My dear, sweet friend...who do you think Dianne Morris IS?

So pleased to meet you.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=101762

Now, isn't this synchronicity just hilarious?

I don't know whether to feel proud that someone is referring me to my own sessions or weirded out due to this massive glitch in the Matrix..

Whatever it is, I appear to be the "voice of authority" on the subject for the purposes of this conversation...

Suffice to say, my ego is having a field day with this...

See, I was telling you all about this...this is weird...etc etc.

Old 08-11-2019, 04:37 PM
Did I get this right? Out of the Blue Big John puts up a youtube of Dianne Morris....
and it turns out to be Shivani, Necromancer?
If so ---that is amazing.
And Shivani told us this in 2016 in the section Elec Comm?
Whoa.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-11-2019, 04:39 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Did I get this right? Out of the Blue Big John puts up a youtube of Dianne Morris....
Whoa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk
Old 08-11-2019, 05:30 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy

Your funny Simple Guy!

I like reading your posts!

Enjoy!
Old 08-11-2019, 05:36 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Your funny Simple Guy!

I like reading your posts!

Enjoy!

Best be careful lest I take a drive up the Adirondack Northway and tap on your funny bone. LOL!
Old 08-11-2019, 11:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Whoa.
Yep...that is exactly what just happened!
Cool, isn't it?

Maybe the Goetia are telling tales out of school and something got lost in the translation.. wouldn't be the first time.

I am just glad it happened on a public forum where there are witnesses to these shenanigans...it still blows me away though to know that we are not the only sentient lifeform on this planet.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:47 AM
Master
Infrasound continued …..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
I can’t remember exactly what I wrote, but yes – the distant rumble of a Jet plane has that Shamanic drum effect, supposedly due to the infrasound created.
Since I do not know the Scientifics of the ‘infrasound’ I cannot exactly say that the experiences I had with, what I called ‘the other dimensional sound’, are one and the same, but I assume they are.

Don’t know if I have written a (condensed) version of this story before on the forum (?), but to illustrate further…..

One day our local Elder, I and another aboriginal person were by a bush camp fire pit, when all of a sudden ‘an other dimensional’ deep earth rumble (likened to distant thunder) was heard.
At first I thought that perhaps it was only happening ‘in my brain’, but no, the Elder heard it too and was instantly alerted. The 3rd person heard, noticed nothing - so we didn’t talk about it.

I identified the ‘other dimensional sound’ with the ‘Thunderbird’, because be it the low earth rumble, a Shaman’s drum or a distant rumble of a jet-plane …. They all have that same tone and ‘resonance’ which have the ‘other dimensional shift’ component or element in them.

So that must be the infrasound phenomenon, eh. The sound you only hear within.

At first I thought the ‘Thunderbird' must be coming for the Elder, because he clearly - out of the 3 of us had “Power” ….. Well, power-of-no-power really ….as he is the ‘hollow/empty bone’, but so intuitively tuned into the ‘Spirit-station’ that synchronistically he is able to notice the message in the passing cloud, the whisper in the wind … so to speak …….

And the next day, as we were sitting at the table, he got up suddenly, beckoned me to follow him outside.
We stood there facing the direction, from whence the ‘infrasound’ had come and ‘shifted’.
Found a post about it here:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=279

Also found this online:
Quote:
According to the Working Paper on Infrasound Weapons produced by Hungary for the United Nations in 1978, the frequency that is thought to be most dangerous to humans is between 7 and 8 Hertz.

At low intensity short duration little harm is done, [it says] but at high intensity it can provoke heart attacks – and I am not joking, as one commentator noted.

“.if 8 hz stops your heart from beating normally, it, ahem, sounds quite physical to me”
Remember that the military already know this.
I have got no idea what Hertz enables this ‘awareness shift’. And only a total bloody idiot would start playing with infrasound. It can potentially rapture arteries or the plaque build up inside the arteries of one’s heart. Or at certain Hz it might shatter kidney stones - so .... sheeesh!

Plus it doesn’t work that way anyway. Only when surrendered to Spirit, going by the Spirit Design - will several synchronistic elements come together – and there is enough infrasound in atmosphere already for one to catch it just at the right time, at the right place at the right Hz.

If one has 'shifted before' or if it is in one's culture, in the collective conscious/memory of it, it is like motor skills, instinctive one knows what to do.

But of course I am curious if Native Americans have also used this infrasound aspect in their ceremonies.

Old 11-11-2019, 06:22 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
thanks for sharing the video and imo as well.

i like thinking of it as riding a wild horse or a bull and she the wild horse finaly wears out and the rider finally surrenders. when the kundalini goes and decides to make a home. what can one do but ride it out and surrender. maybe we whine and cry. but after the ride. things have settled down. the mind becomes expanded to what was experienced. has adjusted to the new normal. the love washes away that and everything before and what will be. because her love is unconditonal. boundless. non dual. as jesus i think was alluding to, "the comforter." i remember picking up a bible when i was a little kid. i opened it. and i read him say something about a comforter. my body lit up as to say, "remember that." so i think maybe and im no scholar, Christian, or have read much of the Bible, or that sentence since, but like to think that is what jesus was referencing.

Through the surrender experience in my experience we fear that unknown
and resist and struggle.(Thinking it may lead to death)
After a final surrender and letting go and acceptance it has in my experience
been quit opposite of any expectation I may have had and a seeming endless
peace and "comfort" beyond any physical experience has been merged with
or become ONE with. In this oneness one IS or BECOMES "Love and Peace" as I call it
and you, I believe call it Bliss and silence.
I would think your correct that this Holy Spirit that Jesus calls the Comforter
is the one and the same spiritual essence.
The pureness of these things are hard to put the appropriate words out to describe them.
It seems words can have so many levels to them.
Old 11-11-2019, 05:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Through the surrender experience in my experience we fear that unknown
and resist and struggle.(Thinking it may lead to death)
After a final surrender and letting go and acceptance it has in my experience
been quit opposite of any expectation I may have had and a seeming endless
peace and "comfort" beyond any physical experience has been merged with
or become ONE with. In this oneness one IS or BECOMES "Love and Peace" as I call it
and you, I believe call it Bliss and silence.
I would think your correct that this Holy Spirit that Jesus calls the Comforter
is the one and the same spiritual essence.
The pureness of these things are hard to put the appropriate words out to describe them.
It seems words can have so many levels to them.
Makes good sense to me, except it strikes me that peeps may and often do interpret 'Love and Peace' to exclude the activity of 'Zen' things like athletic (and other kinds of) 'aspiration', the 'exercise' of martial (and other kinds of 'power') arts, etc. I don't, however.

Last edited by davidsun : 11-11-2019 at 11:22 PM.
Old 11-11-2019, 08:16 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Makes good sense to me, except it strikes me that peeps may and often do interpret 'Love and Peace' to exclude the 'Zen' things like athletic (and other kinds of) 'aspiration', the 'exercise' of martial (and other kinds of 'power') arts, etc. I don't, however.

Yes, I agree. I believe that the Love and Peace that is in all things
is always calling us to it. So people can attain certain degrees of it
through many ways.