Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-08-2016, 06:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
But, as I said before...you are in the wrong place...we have a section in the Strong Opinions and Discussions.

No, this is the right section considering this is a question pertaining to Christianity. People are allowed to ask questions and have opinions on morals and values anywhere.
Old 22-08-2016, 07:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigzangle
I just don't understand why Satan is supposed to be a bad guy, but the Biblical god all that is good? The deeds attributed to god are highly unpleasant to say the least, and indicate the entity is very deranged. Although poor Satan is always derided, no actual misdeeds have been attributed to him.

If the Biblical god actually exists and everything attributed to it were true, humans should be seeking to exterminate it as it is beyond evil.

A long time ago, maybe back when I was just a lurker on the forum, I read an interesting thread on here that really resonated with me. Many people were discussing how Satan was just misunderstood, and that he is actually one of the most loving angels that help and guide people. I can't remember the name of the thread or what section it was in, but maybe someone here will. It was surprisingly not full of defensive comments like this thread is, and there was a lot of people who resonated with the subject.

They also discussed how they believed Jesus isn't what everyone thinks he is. That really resonates with me and has since I was a little child raised in a Christian family. I guess you have to find your own truth.

But if you're interested, my Spirit Guide told me this about Jesus:

Jesus did exist, but the correlation between the man who was Jesus christ and the arbitrary slogan of a magic man who healed thousands and shared the blood of God, was just a misunderstanding represented by the writers who anonymously shared a lending hand in promoting the story of Jesus. Because to his followers, he was this all-powerful, mystical guy and they wanted to share his story in a positive light. They tried to find reasoning for his death, to make excuses for his mistakes and the powerful clergy that he represented upon his death.
But it is such a shame that half of the world focuses all their time and energy, prayer and thought on a man who was just an ordinary man, who caused no evil, no games, and no refraining from the population that holds him dear to their hearts.
Jesus was just a man who dealt with moral integrity and he wanted to make a difference in the world, and strongly dealt out perseverance and taught mankind to dwell within their pain and suffering in order to find a higher way of living.
Jesus was spiritual in the way that a person believes in anything, but he put too much emphasis on a miraculous ending, much like many people do today. He didn't teach people that pain and suffering was bad, instead he had an impeccable ideal that he was supposed to die for peoples sins, he was self sacrificing, like any occult leader, and wanted his followers to follow him to his death. He was never resurrected, that is just what his followers wanted to believe, and in believing that they could resurrect him and keep his teachings alive, they carried on what he taught them.
What people pray to, is a man who got lost in a delusion of faith.
Everyone prophesized the end at that time since the world was in chaos, so Jesus was not the inventor of the end of the world idea, he simply thrived on it, and used it to become powerful and gain control over his followers and even other well-known leaders.
Around this time, people were aware that you could have the blood of ET's in you, and they worshiped him eagerly, even throughout blood rituals and sacrifice, he became a tyrant leader. In the end, it was the people who turned on him, because they basically found out he wasn't who he said he was. All this time, Jesus was the false prophet. He wasn't a bad man, nor was he a good man; he just got carried away. But he was not magic and did not heal people, he just had his followers believe that he was, he was an imposter during a time where people longed to find a connection to "the gods" and he truly believed he had the right to lead people in the direction he sought.
Old 23-08-2016, 07:19 AM
Experiencer
What is a 'spirit guide'?
Old 23-08-2016, 07:53 AM
Master
The thread Keokutah was talking about is here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=101908

Again I ask: Have any of you thought that just maybe Lucifer is doing the Divine will of the Creator and it is Humanity's reaction that is wrong?
Old 23-08-2016, 08:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Oh my such terrible characteristics that he sent his son to save our souls and give us eternal life? He forgives our mistakes. That is love.

The issues are ones such as commanding fellers like Moses to kill every man, woman and child - and other atrocities according to the Bible - but the way I see it, if the Bible is basically a story book, there wouldn't be any issue, but because people follow it as 'The Word', believers somehow have to rationalise genocidal activity, and hence cast those killed as 'evil'. This mentality is still demonstrated in modernity with slogans such as 'axis of evil'.

This way of thinking is set up in religious symbology, where a God of infinite goodness is contrasted against His counter ego of absolute Satanic evil. These are related, then, to a disciplinary strategy by offering pleasure as reward in heaven and pain as punishment in hell - at counter-definitive extremes. Under the thematic use of Biblical God sanctioned violence, we may assume that those slaughtered are 'sent to hell' (on the basis of their evil), and hence, fully deserve to die. Not only that, the killers in this paradigm are held in highest esteem as holy men in contrast to those portrayed as evil.

Then, when we say 'created in God's image' our very vision of humanity is actually modeled after the God/Satan paradigm, and such an image is projected in such language as 'we are sinners to be saved' and 'axis of evil'. By declaring the Other evil, the one who declares it is rendered not only as good, but as God's own, and mayhem ensues as a result of preserving these definitively opposed, and inter-defining, positions.
Old 23-08-2016, 09:16 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
The issues are ones such as commanding fellers like Moses to kill every man, woman and child - and other atrocities according to the Bible - but the way I see it, if the Bible is basically a story book, there wouldn't be any issue, but because people follow it as 'The Word', believers somehow have to rationalise genocidal activity, and hence cast those killed as 'evil'. This mentality is still demonstrated in modernity with slogans such as 'axis of evil'.

This way of thinking is set up in religious symbology, where a God of infinite goodness is contrasted against His counter ego of absolute Satanic evil. These are related, then, to a disciplinary strategy by offering pleasure as reward in heaven and pain as punishment in hell - at counter-definitive extremes. Under the thematic use of Biblical God sanctioned violence, we may assume that those slaughtered are 'sent to hell' (on the basis of their evil), and hence, fully deserve to die. Not only that, the killers in this paradigm are held in highest esteem as holy men in contrast to those portrayed as evil.

Then, when we say 'created in God's image' our very vision of humanity is actually modeled after the God/Satan paradigm, and such an image is projected in such language as 'we are sinners to be saved' and 'axis of evil'. By declaring the Other evil, the one who declares it is rendered not only as good, but as God's own, and mayhem ensues as a result of preserving these definitively opposed, and inter-defining, positions.

It is the Biblical literalists who can cause a lot of problems!
Old 23-08-2016, 09:16 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

It is the Biblical literalists who can cause a lot of problems!
Old 23-08-2016, 08:20 PM
Suspended
Knower
Zigzangle what you are referring to is known as the demiurge and it is indeed unspeakably evil. There is a transcendent Being above the demiurge and GOOD LUCK finding it because I've been looking for it myself and haven't found it but something tells me it is definitely there.
Old 24-08-2016, 07:20 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light the Human
Zigzangle what you are referring to is known as the demiurge and it is indeed unspeakably evil. There is a transcendent Being above the demiurge and GOOD LUCK finding it because I've been looking for it myself and haven't found it but something tells me it is definitely there.

How do you know there is a transcendent being above the demiurge?
Old 24-08-2016, 04:34 PM
Suspended
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigzangle
How do you know there is a transcendent being above the demiurge?

I'm not sure I really "know" it's more of an intuitive feeling. I refuse to believe Life is really supposed to be this unfair and unbalanced, hopefully this world is not indicative of what Life is truly all about.