Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-08-2019, 10:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Yes happy xmas one and all hahaha!!!

We're thrown into the deep end all the time mate...too many times to count really.

A lot of this is reflection and sitting with it in retrospect, because you want and need to get a better grasp on it. "The unexamined life..."

And (believe it or not), there are many bits we're still just bringing forth to deal with. It can take years. But one thing I am still learning is just how much we rely on one another to heal deeply and not just superficially.

But meanwhile we're still out there in it, sometimes flailing a bit

Peace & blessings
7L

Good afternoon 7luminaries

As I said your on a gentle path and time for reflection.

Try sticking all those years into a couple of months and you still wont scratch the surface to what I mean by the deep end.

In that place you don't get time to think, you fly by the seat of your pants.

7luminaries I should of put a footnote on my last post, I've never had anything to do with this stuff beforehand. I see it in things I can relate to.
Old 12-08-2019, 02:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Speaking of the Quantum Theory idea that 'observers' (whoever or whatever 'made' them such) 'collapse' the infinite-possibility containing 'wave-function' of existence and thereby really experience the reality of whatever it is they thereby 'observe', here's an illustration (assuming you will believe what you see here) of 'power' of belief and expectation to 'create' whatever scenario one is personally (spiritually?) inclined to realize:

https://youtu.be/Ua-_wzfu-sc

The 'worlds' that are 'created' (and so experientially realized and lived 'in') by the folllowing belief 'sets' are amazingly different, ...
In case readers didn't 'get' the (suggested ) implications of the above video, here's another to think about:

https://www.jaydeehypnotist.com/comedy-hypnotist-videos
Old 12-08-2019, 04:30 PM
Master

Quote:
I am still learning is just how much we rely on one another to heal deeply and not just superficially.
A powerful realization 7, what we are suppose to do. Great understanding imo.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Double ditto!
Old 12-08-2019, 07:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon 7luminaries

As I said your on a gentle path and time for reflection.

Try sticking all those years into a couple of months and you still wont scratch the surface to what I mean by the deep end.

In that place you don't get time to think, you fly by the seat of your pants.

7luminaries I should of put a footnote on my last post, I've never had anything to do with this stuff beforehand. I see it in things I can relate to.
Hey there muffin Are you in the middle of that rough couple of months right at the mo? If so, I'm so very sorry for your pain and your troubles, & I'm sending lots of love & light to you on your journey.

I've been on a path that statistically most women will not have been on. Working in tech fields and choosing to be single after having my son. Having to be stronger & more courageous than most would give credit for hahhaha...especially the morally stronger bit, given our current culture, LOL! I've basically been running, stumbling, and feeling my way the whole time. But I've begun to trust myself and to find my rhythm now, which helps!

I jest but in all seriousness, it's a dangerous place, this world, and the life I have chosen thus far would be (unfortunately) extremely ill-advised for many women, since we are intrinsically weaker and more vulnerable physically, and since we are underpaid in any legitimate field -- often significantly so. In most situations, women would still need to live in a group home with other women for protection, if not for economy as well. As it is I live in a duplex and my neigbours are very close & could hear me scream ;)

I wouldn't say it's been easy or gentle in many ways. And yet, to your point, compared to my prior lives as women...1) I am literate and educated by our school system, so 2) I can go out and legitimately work for pay in society, and so 3) I am not forced to marry or service men at their whim, nor take their intimate abuse, nor endure the sordid, loathesome use of women for as casual sex "outlets". These are HUGE differences, and huge factors in my quality of life. So, I personally at least have a fighting chance this go round as a woman. Naturally...fortitude, discipline, and discernment are also huge factors and these are things we each have to develop within our lives.

But to the extent my life personally has been less brutal and more gentle or peaceable, it has centrally revolved around my ability to withdraw from the inhumanity and brutality of this arena of life (dealing with men in violent/exploitative relationships, like my past life marriages), which has been a daily trauma for many women since time immemorial. In the past and in other parts of the world, women didn't and still don't have this ability to safely say no and to safely divorce or remain single.

Of course, my life has been easier and gentler than women who experience wartime, prolonged famine, and the like. Or than those who live without any rights at all in the eyes of society. Does this mean it's been easy or gentle for me then? No, and I wouldn't use those terms to describe my life, simply because I have not endured formal wartime, etc., TG. This (and every mainstream) culture (on earth) already inflicts heavy casualties on women...we don't have to additionally be poor, minority, rural, or inner city to experience the depths of humanity's darkness. The ongoing reality is inherent in our physical weakness and vulnerabilities, which has in every time and place yielded physical & sexual abuse and exploitation. Humanity has yet to overcome it. Maybe in this new age, we can do better.

But...nonetheless, I do see a fierce and wondrous beauty in my life, just the same And I thank God and universe for my freedom to say no, in this time and place to the egregiously exploitative mainstream casual sexual "relationship" or to any sort of controlling, coercive, or imbalanced marriage which is not based 1st & foremost on a mutual authentic love. For the right to divorce and live singly. For the right to be free of daily coercion, rape, assault, and/or use as a casual receptacle -- (at least as an ideal we strive for now in society, even if not a reality yet for many women). For the right to my own agency and my own body. For the right to earn a legitimate living wage. I thank God and universe from the bottom of my heart for these most basic of human rights, which women (in the West at least) have begun to experience across the board for the first time in recorded history. Experiencing this kernel or seed of change in all our known history makes for an amazing time to be alive...and I want to keep the momentum going into the future, so that the future for humanity continues to improve in these fundamental ways. My gratitude for experiencing this time & place is boundless. But certainly at this point, none call it easy ;)

So, even when I'm mad busy, reflection is how I centre. It's what I do to cope. I suppose that's just who I am. Even when I've barely got time to sleep, still, I connect in this way with my centre. My guides and closest soul fam are always there, I've come to realise. And I'm there for them or to receive them and their thoughts, advice, feelings or presence. For me, it's powerful and deeply healing. And for me, it's also the way ("the Way"). I'm still figuring it all out. But what I do know is, it's healing, it's liberating, and I am dumbstruck by the beauty of it all.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 12-08-2019 at 08:53 PM.
Old 12-08-2019, 08:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Hey there Lemex. I have resisted at times, even when I knew this was the more right-aligned way. But you're right. It is the Way. Beyond pride or shame, arrogance or humility...it is simply the Way of all things

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 12-08-2019, 08:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey :)

Just trying to pick out a few bits that catch my eye, sorry if I don't cover all of your thoughts ..

I see this quite often where peeps react in different ways to different folk depending on who they are, they can seem genuinely loving to family and then rip off strangers or go to a footie match and beat someone up because they support the opposing team.
Hello there Yes..much of it is tribal (like the irate football fans, or I love "my family" or "my clan" or "my nation" but FTW) and much of it is conditional and dependent submission to the hierarchy (my kids better obey, the wife better give me what I want, my crew had better toe the line, etc...else they're in the doghouse and I can give them grief). All of it seems pretty conditional to me. Though without democratic representation, it seems this is very much still the norm in humanity. If it were stable, it would at least have that going for it. But so much of life in these settings revolves around insecurity, conformity, and obedience to authority of some kind, to avoid being cast out.

Quote:
Politicians saying one thing then do the opposite ..
What's all this mean on the surface and what does it all mean beneath the surface.

Tis very strange times indeed with agendas at the fore.
Yes indeed. The other issue is that so many of these agendas seem to be directly opposed and irreconcilable. So for the more brutal amongst us, it's might makes right and winner takes all...generally not a good thing for a democracy. But unavoidable if we don't all hold to universal democratic principles AND if we don't equitably redistribute. These are chicken/egg items, these last. I've seen this so many times before, chrissake. We have to get those two things right, or we won't get any of it right. Those in power are always seeking control...even mind control (LOL). In fact, we can only educate and regulate...that's if we truly do want representative democracy to be humanity's future. But likewise, education is ultimately wasted on the amoral...as unfettered amoral utilitarianism is the seed of totalitarianism and genocide (via euthanasia, culling of "undesirables", and so forth).

Quote:
So called spiritual folk are not exempt from this energy either, people that proclaim to certain degrees a status of sorts to then not live by their teachings ..

Perhaps genuine loving and honest and trustworthy peeps are a dying breed now *shrugs shoulders* You wouldn't believe the jealousies and the politics involved with people I know that run spiritual retreats for they might as well be on opposing sides, supporting their mentors while putting the other side down :(
Yes...that's a shame, because awakening is our only ultimate hope for avoiding the slide into amoral utiliarianism, but we've each got to continue forward after some initial awakening. We're either an ongoing work in progress, or else any awakening is simply a dead artifact of our past.

Quote:
As said before to you at some point, I have seen well respected trance channel mediums who teach at well respected colleges laugh when they swat a fly ..

What does that mean / reflect when you are listening to spiritual philosophy when there is humour perceived in ending another's life, be it a fly or something else that is seen as something lesser than you ..
You're so right. I communicate with many insects about the house (mostly they like the bath, hahaha, or the lower level)...there is a level of sentience there as well, absolutely. One day soon they may be so scarce that we will all be moved to tears to thankfully see them still hanging round...and walk them back out of doors. If they go, we are on the fast track out of here as well.

Quote:
I have tried to point out inconsistencies in regards to those that say one thing and do another because of the influence they can have over other's .. but I think peeps are coming around slowly and as said before about transparency, for things have a habit of coming out in the wash eventually .. look at the Epstein saga and the E.U. agendas ..

x daz x
I agree transparency in the public realm is a good thing most of the time. In nearly every way except the exploitation of our personal data and spending habits, etc...!!! LOL...

And transparency seems to reveal just boatloads of hypocrisy. As you say, some of it going unrecognised by the doers. Hard to believe at times. But, with discussion and reflection, I agree that many can begin to apprehend their situation more deeply. And thus take ownership more fully. That is the first real step toward emotional and spiritual maturity, and that is a beautiful thing

BTW I appreciate your revising the longish post & pulling out another nugget ;) Your comments were very timely!

Peace & blessings Dazzer
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 12-08-2019, 09:10 PM
Master
I appreciate 'the truth' of your experience/path and its widespread pertinence, 7L. I just want to add/say that I am glad that it doesn't pertain to all of mankind - it is not the lot of many women and not the nature of many men I have known and know now, however - thank xyz for the 'progress' that's been made in such regards - may there be more such - please know I do not rest 'content' in such regards.
Old 13-08-2019, 06:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I appreciate 'the truth' of your experience/path and its widespread pertinence, 7L. I just want to add/say that I am glad that it doesn't pertain to all of mankind - it is not the lot of many women and not the nature of many men I have known and know now, however - thank xyz for the 'progress' that's been made in such regards - may there be more such - please know I do not rest 'content' in such regards.
Hey there DavidSun and thanks for your affirmation and for supporting those you know in your own life. It is widespread historically and even into our present day. It is still the norm, even, in many parts of the world. Last, it is still the normative behaviour of many folks in our own "modern" society.

It has not been my ongoing personal norm strictly because I have exercised strong choice to disengage and not to endure or participate in these very commonplace and normative contexts. Otherwise I am and would be no different from most...I am a normal woman and not superstrong physically or superpowerful in terms of any social position. In recent past lives as women, I was no different from most, and additionally, the political and legal context was more in line with most 2nd & 3rd-world cultures today...as in, you had no vote and/or few to no rights of citizenship.

I grant there are those women who are buffered from the darkness of this world without exerting any effort on their part. But this is a very precious and elitist perch to precariously occupy. Meaning, they are a minority at present and there is no guarantee of the ongoing continuity of such. The situation really does need to be reviewed much more levelly and objectively on the ubiquity of the facts at hand, such that men and women can both look at the facts on the ground across the populace as a whole. Along with agreeing that certain social and economic factors (the usual suspects) will tend to increase the likelihood of suffering, per usual.

We've got to get past the "I'm a really good guy but (rhetorically) WT* is wrong with so many other gents?" (Concludes) "Those other gents really need to get it together (washes hands of it)". LOL...
Or, "I know women who have never experienced anything like that." I also know folks of colour who have excelled...the US had a president of colour recently, and so has South Africa. These were elite folks with uncommon experiences. What does that mean for most folks of colour and the hardships they experience? Does it "prove" anything otherwise? We've got to get past this sort of rationale, and look to the aggregate experiences and realities of most folks. The common folks.

So, it's great that you personally know of women who have never experienced abuse or exploitation, sexual or otherwise. But IMO what that means is -- in addition to being free from harm, ill use, or exploitation of their vulnerabilities and their childbearing -- they are also educated, hired, and paid equally to men. Their legal rights to their own agency and body would be, like men, guaranteed. And if partnered, they married in mutual authentic love in a context of social, political, and economic parity -- and without having to barter sex (or anything else) beforehand as a condition of getting to know their partners. I will be honest with you DS, I know of no place on earth where this is the case on all counts. Though perhaps a few Scandinavian nations *may* approach this more closely than the other 97.5% of the world's nations.

Just doing my bit to help others see. Women have, by and large, not seen it as men have...whatever "it" is. Nor have they experienced it as men have. They haven't felt "it" as deeply...they felt other stuff more deeply. And so on. That "it" could be life events, social-level changes, you, or your personal shared romance with women, or what have ye. The overlap of perception and experience is not what or how you think it is, most likely. It's something else entirely. The overlap may not even be there at all. It's a total game-changer for your perception of "what is", in many if not most cases, once that greater transparency and awareness is gained.

When everyone has past-life recall of their lives as women, this will all hit home like a tonne of bricks. Until then, it helps to get the feel of it beforehand. At a certain point, once everyone's consciousness is adequately raised on this and so many things...we'll be able to move forward with will and purpose, as well as apprehension and purpose.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 13-08-2019, 07:38 PM
Master
I see and second your 'point(s)', 7L.

Re:
Quote:
So, it's great that you personally know of women who have never experienced abuse or exploitation, sexual or otherwise. But ...
I just thought it worth noting and even celebrating the fact that there has been notable progress such that there are 'pockets' (islands?) of 'civilization' where people enjoy and dispense the benefits of love, reciprocity etc. in our world, more so that was the case in Jesus time at least. Some quotes from my book, Godspeak 2000:
"In Biblical times, enslavement of people from other cultures was socially [meaning legally] sanctioned. Even within the same culture, people could be bought and sold, and women and children were more or less considered patriarchal property and often treated like indentured servants. Now however, though not as extensively or thoroughly honored as one might wish, Life’s universal presence has been sufficiently recognized, championed and consented to so that most [albeit still not all!] social institutions are chartered to respect, protect and facilitate the development of every human being, regardless of sex, age or ethnicity."
and
"Darkness is a perfect ‘medium’ for light to shine and be seen in. There’s no reason to be turned off or withdraw from participation in what’s going on because of what is not yet of the highest order. As you encounter ills along the way, keep sight of the fact that resentment is destructive and lamentation wasteful. Choose to embrace positive possibilities which are ever-present. Believe me, when the dust settles and the smoke clears it will be abundantly apparent—our living planet will have become a more gracefully coordinated, qualitatively much more nurturing sphere."
That being said, the arc of history is all too slow in 'bending' to suite my tastes, but the fact is that it has bent and will continue to bend in a 'good' direction (IMO), albeit we still have a lot of 'work' to do and a loooong way to go. I recognize and applaud/support the 'front line' work you have done and are doing in this regard by way of your sharings.