Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 25-09-2015, 08:58 AM
Knower
Creative Uses for Reiki

Aside from foods, medicines, and crystals, has anyone done anything else very creative with Reiki and noticed differences? For example, if you are4 wanting to Reiki an upcoming situation, how would you go about it? My master said to write it down and then sent distant reiki to it while holding it. What are some of your techniques and did it work?

Also, I just recently got level 3 attuned. I've practiced on 3 diffrent people (not my husband--he's always my guinea pig) and all 3 people fell completely asleep before I even left their head. Could this be attributed to the new level of attunement?

My master also said I have a wide open 3rd eye. My husband is unable to put his forhead to mine because he said it makes him dizzy and makes his head hurt. Is this due to my 3rd eye and is this a bad thing? I'm not even sure how to shut it or what the repercussions are of having it open all the time. Any insight would be appreicated!

Death is simply a passage into another world--Emanuel Swedenborg
Old 09-02-2016, 12:22 PM
Pathfinder

Hi there. I believe Reiki or Kundalini Reiki in that sense are not restricted to the ones commonly used. For example writing one's name and holding it while sending the Reiki energy is just a way of easing the mind and making it accept more of the process. I believe one can only think of the person and send Reiki to that person. What I came to realise is that what matters often is the the degree to which the practitioner "believes" or "knows" that it will work.

I'm impressed by what you described about your 3rd eye. Are there any new things since you asked this question?
Old 19-02-2016, 08:44 AM
Pathfinder
kvsouth,

My buddy Tom set up intent with his higher self to have a constant flow of reiki move through his favorite crystal, to the person he would write on a piece of paper. He did it for me for a week. I could pull the heavenly chi in whenever I focused on it.

I miss that guy, he always thought up cool experiments.
Old 16-03-2016, 01:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Besides what you mentioned above I also do Reiki on my phone, using CKR, SHK and HSZSN. The intention being that whoever I am on the phone with that if they need healing energy that it gently goes to them during our conversation. If I feel that they need more after our conversation is done then I'll give it a little boost to stay connected with them.
I've also recently started getting into Chi Balls and have been having fun sending them out into the world. I give them the intention that where ever they are needed they go. Generally making Chi Balls makes me happy and a little giddy, they are fun to play with and I hope that where ever they go they give someone happiness.