Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-03-2013, 08:43 PM
Ascender
I think I'm remembering.. Can you see my previous life?

I think I'm remembering something from a previous life that may be the foundation of my current life, especially in regards to (what I perceive to be) my twinflame. Just to try to separate fact from fiction, does anyone here want to "tune in" and tell me what they pick up from my previous life/lives, so I can compare? It would mean the world to me. You can PM me if you wish to keep it private.

I dearly appreciate any help. :)

the future's so bright

Old 17-03-2013, 08:06 PM
Agartha

Hi Aurora!
I dream, lucid dreams, and those dreams are always messages. I was very young the first time I dreamed of a 'different' me, in a different land, but even then I knew that land has been (or is) home. I still remember the dream as vividly as if I had dreamed it last night, even though it was three decades ago, and I can still feel the sea breeze and smell the perfumes of the forest.
In my dream I was with my twin flame, we were saying goodbye, like if we were ready to leave that existence and reincarnate again. I only saw my hand, the hand of a very old woman.

Our imagination plays a big role in remembering past lives. Somebody taught me once that we should try to remember our children's games, as they are clues to who we were...what we used to be.
I used to be a native American, always against the cowboys, even though I am not a Native at all, and never even been to the US or Canada. When I was a young woman, I dreamed of being a young girl living in a 'long house' and that has a connection with my childhood games. Since then I have this strong connection to the Iroquois, even though I never met one or never been to the Iroquois lands.

I could give you other examples, but I don't want to take over your thread! LOL

Just follow your heart...trust your gut instinct and your imagination...if you have always been attracted to something, and that attraction doesn't make sense, there's a reason for that....listen to the signs and nudges the universe send your way!

Old 18-03-2013, 12:11 PM
Ascender
You've certainly given me something to think about. Thank you! :)

the future's so bright

Old 02-04-2013, 02:58 AM
erinbell

Thanks for posting that Agartha! I was an extremely imaginative child and looking back- many of the games I had as children relate so much with what I sense when I do past life regression. Fascinating!