Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Aurélie

confused about several different interpretations

Hello,

so I went to get my past lives read by three different people who claimed to be psychic. The sessions were relatively short, 20 min to half an hour. There was no regression hypnosis at all, they were just people who claimed they could tell what your past lives were just by looking at you and feeling your energy. I was basically just sitting opposite to them as they went into some sort of trance. I was given no instructions regarding how I should be during the session, so I just sat there quiet, eyes wide open and tried to clear my mind as well as possible.

So, what happened really got me confused. All three of them saw very different lives for me, with no similarities what so ever and even with some timing problems. Also, as I have had very vivid dejavus on a trip I took last summer, none of the lives they saw were in any way connected to that particular country. Neither did the "memories" that they describe feel like mine at all.

Were these mediums for real or did they just pull my nose? What do you think? One of them kept on saying "facts" about my current life that were not true at all (e.g. time of the year I was born, or what happened to me when I was 18).

If they were right - or one of them at least- , I still don't see where's the point of getting almost painfully strong dejavu's that freak me out so that it leads me to dig deeper into these phenomenons, only to find out I was imagining them all the time.

Aurélie
Old 15-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Aurélie,

In my opinion, I think it is really difficult to know for sure, what is real, when one is going for past life regressions. As for the different readers giving you different past life info, who really knows how many past lives a person has ? It could be, that each of them saw you in a different lifetime, I have heard most people have had quite a few lifetimes... this is what is confusing to me.

I find the topic of past lives interesting, I just don't always understand how the lives they see, when one goes for a reading appear and some others don't . Perhaps it is those lives that appear, have something to share with us in regards to our present life ?

I am not sure about those strong dejavus ~

I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 16-10-2012, 01:41 AM
Master

Past lives is a difficult area IMHO having had and having the experience.
So far, PL are only revealed if they have relevance to you somehow in this incarnation, maybe a trigger, phobia, relationship etc.
Psychics can/may glimpse imprints but how they interpret them also can vary.

My personal experience spanning 10 years of looking into PLs is that initially the ones I wanted/thought I needed to know did not come through even with regression. Recently 3 different readers have highlighted a particular PL all say similar things and all at different times this year,but I also already knew through my own channeling. Their messages reaffirmed my messages which I was sceptical about.

All I can say is that if the imprint is strong, it will come through.. but only look at PLs if you need to.. they can confuse you emotionally and mentally.
Old 16-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Administrator
Have you thought of going to see a past life regressionist that could give you more accurate answers, because it comes from yourself not from others telling you.a psychic only reads the energy around you.

Namaste
Old 16-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Have you thought of going to see a past life regressionist that could give you more accurate answers, because it comes from yourself not from others telling you.a psychic only reads the energy around you.

Namaste

Excellent suggestion Native spirit

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 16-10-2012, 10:19 AM
Experiencer
The previous posters said it all!
I agree with Dream Angel that you may have had several lives, so different readings might not be contradictory. It is not contradictory with your deja vus either, because they may correspond to another life. I have to admit that the medium who kept saying wrong stuff about you might not be a 100% real, though
Personally I enjoy getting readings a lot, but like Native Spirit was saying, I think it's best to validate the readings by doing your own past lives regressions.

Instagram: Prananina
Old 17-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Enlightener

Why are you going to someone else to get a reading on your past lives, do it yourself. I'm assuming you're lazy... but it's far more therapeutic and 'real' when you do it in your own guidance-style.
Old 17-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Experiencer
I can't speak for the OP, but there are other reasons than "laziness" that would explain why you'd like to ask for help. Not being able to see anything in your own regressions would be one. Besides what's wrong with asking for a little bit of help sometimes?

Instagram: Prananina
Old 17-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Enlightener

I'm not sure eh!

I just assumed that they were lazy, I don't know why :P
Old 18-10-2012, 05:23 AM
Ascender

In my experience with a psychic, she probably read me for about 2 hours and all I gave her was my name. She was spot on detailed accurate about my current life, family, friends, ex family, co-workers, my work life, so when I asked her if I had a past life with my current boyfriend, she did come up with a past life scenario and it sounded right to us, so we believe it. I actually have a past life regression coming up on Friday with a hypnotherapist from the Newton Institute which will last 2 hours, so I'm hoping for some more details/confirmations. Well I don't really know what to expect as far as my regression memories that will pop up but any past life recall would be great, lol.