Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-02-2014, 03:31 AM
AshlenMarieShade

I need some help

It's really complicated to talk about on here, fearing I may be judged.. I've posted once before on here about my past lives and what I remember.. Some things have come up since then and I'm not sure what to think.. Everything I know is all blurred and distorted now...
I need someone who has a vast knowledge on this topic and is, er... I don't know the word to use... I guess I'm asking for someone like a medium...

~Ashlen
Old 22-02-2014, 04:50 AM
Master

Have you thought of being regressed into your past lives? It might help you to sort things out. A medium communicates with the spirits of people who have passed - I'm not sure that would help you.
Old 22-02-2014, 05:43 AM
AshlenMarieShade

Oh okay ^^; I wasn't sure what it was I was asking for.. Anyway, I have thought about being regressed, but I heard you need to be 18 for that to happen
Old 22-02-2014, 06:49 AM
SpacePilot

1st: I'm still new, but have yet to see anything resembling a judgment on here: Let it out bit by bit if you feel safer, but this is a nice place to ask for advice. Respect your comfort zone, but I don't believe there is reason to feel threatened by judgment here.

2nd: no one can just tell you out cold exactly what you need to hear. You also need to take all the information you get from others and test it with your own feelings. You can get great advice and directions on here, but test it with your own intuition. Not all solutions and techniques are good for everyone. Keep looking if you need to.

3rd: past life regression has nothing at all to do with age. Actually, the younger you are, the easier it is to do and the more information comes out. However, it is possible that you could discover some traumatic information about one or more of your own past life and, for that reason mostly, people who offer such service will ask that you are 18 or be accompanied by you direct parent.

4th: Past life memories recovered during a regression or some meditation can fade away quickly like a dream. Taking notes is essential if you wish to remember for a long time.

Once you start remembering key past lifetimes, your life can be heading in a very different direction that it was headed in before. It is normal to feel disorientated all of a sudden. No one can guess what you are going through or why, but we can do our best to help you put it into perspective.
Old 22-02-2014, 07:08 AM
AshlenMarieShade

I know there wouldn't be a lot of judgement.. I dunno I'm just really afraid to tell people about my past life memories.. I have a few people who have been with me from life to life and half of them have the memories I do, and the other half have different memories(Like, events, not specific people. Like.. Okay. So, we have the same people in our memories, just different events).. And so, I'm not exactly sure what's real or not..(Because my memories have changed as time goes on..) There's a theory between us that you can have false memories(either through an unpure reincarnation or someone changing them) and again with the half and half on who believes what..
Now I move on to ask, where and how would I find someone to do the past life regression with me? I'm not exactly sure how to go about finding someone to help...
Old 22-02-2014, 04:32 PM
Master

I dont think any one hear would judge you on events in your past lives . You do want to regress back to thoes lives and deal with all that happned . Clear out all the repressed stuff , beliefs , pain , karma , ect. There are methods to do this .
Old 22-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
I dont think any one hear would judge you on events in your past lives . You do want to regress back to thoes lives and deal with all that happned . Clear out all the repressed stuff , beliefs , pain , karma , ect. There are methods to do this .

I concur. You could have been a mass murdered in a previous life, that has no reflection on who you are in this life. The earliest past life I know about has me sometimes in the middle ages. I was an executioner and I chopped people's heads off. I paid for that when I was little with the reocurring nightmares of heads chasing me. Not headless bodies, bodyless heads. I suffered most of my childhood from these heads chasing me all over. That was my karma pay back for that life.

A few months ago I had a split second past life vision where I was the pilot of a Korean War fighter plane. I crashed and I died. The pain I felt was from the wife I had at the time upon her learning I was killed. I felt that horrible pain she felt. There was no pain from my death in the crash as that was instantly. My stomach was turned upside down and there is nothing I can think of that can recreate that pain.

My lesson from that past life (probably my most recent) was that I was selfish and arrogant. I can feel that my wife did not want me to fly, but I ignored her and thought I was a hot shot pilot and I guess I wasn't because I crashed and died. So she suffered from my actions and that was another karma payback for me in this lifetime. Feeling her pain and I never want to experience anything like that again.

Based on those 2 things alone, I could be judged as a heartless monster, but that is not who I am now and I know that. My family knows that, my friends know that and I'm sure quite a few people who I have met here at SF knows that as well. If a total stranger on the internet someplace thinks differently, its no big deal to me because that stranger does not matter in my life. I've yet to encounter anybody like that here though, I don't think you will either.