Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-05-2019, 10:29 PM
Knower

Does anyone ever get a mark on their forehead close to their 3rd eye?

Hi, I sometimes find after meditating I sometimes get a red vertical line in the middle of my forehead, I would say slightly below where I can feel the chakra energy. Just wondered what it meant :)
Old 02-05-2019, 12:49 AM
Guide

From certain angles I can see a vertical mark down my forehead. Also sometimes I get a little blemish there like I have now. I believe this means it's detoxing. Don't push it too hard, you might get a headache!
Old 02-05-2019, 01:50 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
From certain angles I can see a vertical mark down my forehead. Also sometimes I get a little blemish there like I have now. I believe this means it's detoxing. Don't push it too hard, you might get a headache!
What would be your advise then :)
Old 02-05-2019, 09:39 AM
Guide
Quote:

I get a spot there fairly regularly at the moment which I took to mean detoxing too. I would imagine some kind of chakra cleansing may help but I haven't done it myself yet to know...
Old 02-05-2019, 03:09 PM
Guide

My advice would be to listen to what your body is telling you first and foremost. In my own experience I've found my ego to get in the way quite a bit, wanting to develop more spiritually for its own reasons...like if I can open my third eye then I will have these powerful experiences. What I didn't understand at the time was my body wouldn't allow me to develop further in this area as there were underlying physical issues that needed to be taken care of first. In many cases the physical issues develop due to an underlying emotional or mental cause...so I had to learn patience and let the process unfold naturally. The chakra system is so complex and each one feeds off the other, whereas we think it should be a smooth process from root to crown and then we become magically enlightened.

While others may have different views on this process, this is what I've found to be true for me. I've only been on this journey four years and when I reflect back on different stages of my path I can see now in hindsight why certain things took more time or I'd seem to hit a brick wall. Honestly it wasn't until two weeks ago where I finally started addressing some long standing physical issues and I can see how they were creating blocks. These "mystery symptoms" doctors couldn't properly diagnose and that's what sent me on my spiritual journey to begin with. Then emotions surfaced to be cleared and I thought I'd done a good job of clearing my chakras, only my physical symptoms got worse instead of better and I stopped developing spiritually. That sparked depression. I couldn't understand why I kept going in circles and why the textbook version of chakra healing didn't work for me. Then I found a holistic Doctor/chiropractor that asked me how I'd been walking around in the condition my body was in. After a few adjustments to correct my alignment I felt as if he literally released physical blocks which then allowed everything to flow smoothly. After that I noticed my third eye senses became more keen. I was feeling so well physically but the old emotions associated with not feeling well for so long remained and started to block everything this doctor had just cleared. It was a wake up call for me to see how one layer affected the other.

I'm still adjusting to these changes but I can see it all so clearly why things didn't unfold the way I wanted them to at the time. They couldn't have possibly. My point is sometimes it's not as simple as detoxing the pineal gland to open the third eye and have mind blowing spiritual experiences. The body will stop you if there's something else that needs to be tended to first in order for things to run smoothly without hurting ourselves. In your case with a vertical line on your forehead when you do spiritual work, it could be as simple as maybe you were forcing it too hard or maybe it's just activated...but just make sure it's not accompanied by headaches or eye pain and if so, that's a sign you're overworking that chakra and to slow down.
Old 02-05-2019, 10:14 PM
Knower

Quote:
My advice would be to listen to what your body is telling you first and foremost. In my own experience I've found my ego to get in the way quite a bit, wanting to develop more spiritually for its own reasons...like if I can open my third eye then I will have these powerful experiences. What I didn't understand at the time was my body wouldn't allow me to develop further in this area as there were underlying physical issues that needed to be taken care of first. In many cases the physical issues develop due to an underlying emotional or mental cause...so I had to learn patience and let the process unfold naturally. The chakra system is so complex and each one feeds off the other, whereas we think it should be a smooth process from root to crown and then we become magically enlightened.

While others may have different views on this process, this is what I've found to be true for me. I've only been on this journey four years and when I reflect back on different stages of my path I can see now in hindsight why certain things took more time or I'd seem to hit a brick wall. Honestly it wasn't until two weeks ago where I finally started addressing some long standing physical issues and I can see how they were creating blocks. These "mystery symptoms" doctors couldn't properly diagnose and that's what sent me on my spiritual journey to begin with. Then emotions surfaced to be cleared and I thought I'd done a good job of clearing my chakras, only my physical symptoms got worse instead of better and I stopped developing spiritually. That sparked depression. I couldn't understand why I kept going in circles and why the textbook version of chakra healing didn't work for me. Then I found a holistic Doctor/chiropractor that asked me how I'd been walking around in the condition my body was in. After a few adjustments to correct my alignment I felt as if he literally released physical blocks which then allowed everything to flow smoothly. After that I noticed my third eye senses became more keen. I was feeling so well physically but the old emotions associated with not feeling well for so long remained and started to block everything this doctor had just cleared. It was a wake up call for me to see how one layer affected the other.

I'm still adjusting to these changes but I can see it all so clearly why things didn't unfold the way I wanted them to at the time. They couldn't have possibly. My point is sometimes it's not as simple as detoxing the pineal gland to open the third eye and have mind blowing spiritual experiences. The body will stop you if there's something else that needs to be tended to first in order for things to run smoothly without hurting ourselves. In your case with a vertical line on your forehead when you do spiritual work, it could be as simple as maybe you were forcing it too hard or maybe it's just activated...but just make sure it's not accompanied by headaches or eye pain and if so, that's a sign you're overworking that chakra and to slow down.
Strange you say that some mornings when i wake up, a few seconds later after moving my body will try to freeze up, most people are saying that im close to having an OBE based on other details, so maybe thats connected but ive resisted it every time, what do you think?
Old 03-05-2019, 01:02 AM
Guide

Maybe you are about to have an OBE and your resisting it is causing tension at your third eye...I'm not sure as I don't know the rest of the details. All I can say is please don't put all your focus on the third eye and having an experience...the other chakras are just as important and need to be functioning well before you put all of your focus on one chakra or else you will likely not feel well. Alternatively, your body freezing up could be its way of telling you it's not the right time to have an OBE, that it wouldn't be safe or it may cause damage to other chakras. A lot of people equate having these wild supernatural experiences as being uber spiritual, but please know these types of experiences require the rest of you to be in balance for it to be safe. After all, you'd need to know how to come down from such an experience and how to make sense of it all while you're still here on earth.
Old 03-05-2019, 12:27 PM
Knower

Quote:
Maybe you are about to have an OBE and your resisting it is causing tension at your third eye...I'm not sure as I don't know the rest of the details. All I can say is please don't put all your focus on the third eye and having an experience...the other chakras are just as important and need to be functioning well before you put all of your focus on one chakra or else you will likely not feel well. Alternatively, your body freezing up could be its way of telling you it's not the right time to have an OBE, that it wouldn't be safe or it may cause damage to other chakras. A lot of people equate having these wild supernatural experiences as being uber spiritual, but please know these types of experiences require the rest of you to be in balance for it to be safe. After all, you'd need to know how to come down from such an experience and how to make sense of it all while you're still here on earth.
I dont know whats going on to be honest, but i do understand that obe's arent the safest thing to do as an amateur so thats why i resist whatever is happening to me, might not even be obe. Whilst i enjoy learning about it im no where near ready yet for it all
Old 03-05-2019, 05:42 PM
Guide

Even just reading about this kind of stuff too much can play on your third eye. While it's cool to read about these kinds of experiences, in my opinion it's best to bite off only as much as you can chew.

What exactly happens to you during these experiences if you don't mind me asking? Has it been happening for a while or did something cause it to start happening?
Old 04-05-2019, 12:11 AM
Knower

Quote:
Even just reading about this kind of stuff too much can play on your third eye. While it's cool to read about these kinds of experiences, in my opinion it's best to bite off only as much as you can chew.

What exactly happens to you during these experiences if you don't mind me asking? Has it been happening for a while or did something cause it to start happening?
Sure I'd love some info on whats happening haha, it all started when I slept listening to the frequency 963hz, since then when I naturally wake up from a dream, I can move and then my body will freeze up, I have heard a radiating frequency, felt immense energy in my forehead, I always try to fight it now, never seen an entity, I don't think its sleep paralysis. But that frequency triggered it