Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-10-2016, 03:08 AM
Guide

Inner Earth Trip?!

I was practicing meditation on my back and after a hr I leaned over to go to sleep. I started around 3:40am and had some strange visions... They weren't full visions or astral looking.... Im not sure.. what it was actually. It kinda seemed like either I was seeing it in person and barely conscious or memories of living in inner earth were coming back to me. There was a lot of light behind them so I could only see the outline of them and there seemed to be some kind of red smoke around them too.

1 person I remember standing out.. his head was shaped like a hammer head shark but it was humanoid. Then I saw scenery that remind me of pictures of inner earth. This reminds me of a dream I had years ago as well where we were in some kinda cave where there was a large stone frog. I think they were teaching us or we were exploring in that instance. Anyone ever Astral Project to Inner earth? I heard that if you ask to go they will pick you up haha and I think that's what happened.

Thanks for reading