Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-09-2016, 01:01 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
A question

I have never projected from my body but i have begun to experience a strange annomalie. It seems as if I am being visited, or am becoming aware of other beings at certain points. And in this My vision becomes static and I become aware of this netting all over the air. and then i see more than just the netting, like I realize that i wasn't seeing all of what it was and it becomes more clear, and then I begin seeing people and animals. People I do not know, usually women. and animals, and fish. Sometimes it even looks like i am under water.
I liken it to an energetic window that i have just so happen to become aware of. It all started with Prana energy and my being able to see it in the sky.
I watched this energy until it changed one day from glitter in the sky to glitter every where. and still from that it changed into a grid like formation. Changing still it become like gasoline vapor Flames licking every inch of open space and in that I began to see other beings, that looked like they were in my world, but i could tell they didnt know i could see them, that their world and my world is overlappping some how, or I am getting a view of it some how. Like i saw to huge iguanas sleeping. They were on my ceiling and my ceiling looked like an aquarium floor Clear Glass, and it was as if, in another realm or state of mind, my house wasn't my home, but instead a place where these lizards dwelled.

I was just wonder how similar if at all this is to the experience of astral projecting.
Old 19-09-2016, 08:49 AM
Newbie ;)

very interesting, unfortunately i can't help you in the aspect of whether or not its similar to astral projection, however, i am curious how you developed this ability. i would love to know.

if i were to make an uneducated guess i may say you are seeing entities from our world, energetic beings, but i wouldn;t know just my guess :)
Old 27-09-2016, 05:10 AM
Ascender

Lately I have noticed I see some sort of something in the sky too like that, no idea how to describe it though, kind of like sparkles. I also have seen a sort of enclosure type field thing over me, kind of resembled a roundish white tent. I have sensed what I would liken to Angels around when crazy stuff was happening.
I don't astral projection either or I should say I think I do in my sleep, I just haven't figured out how to wake up during it yet. One time I woke up during sleep to go to the bathroom and it felt like I had to pull my soul down into my body, I kept having to pull it down to keep it in my body. Also during a group meditation I almost left my body, my leg and chair started shaking and I saw colors. Every time the meditation leader said a word, I saw a different color.
Old 28-09-2016, 05:39 AM
Master

I wouldnt say you are being visited seeing what you are seeing isnt aware of you.

Quote:
I watched this energy until it changed one day from glitter in the sky to glitter every where. and still from that it changed into a grid like formation

That's how I started out with my clairvoyance but havent really progressed much more as I arent working on this. I started first seeing the things in the air with the sky in the back ground, there are two kinds of energy or prana I can see like that, one of them sparks of light which go out all directions (air prana??).. the other looks like cells which slowly float (earth prana I think it is).

Then I progressed to be able to feel parts of a grid (though I cant see the grid I can feel the grid some). On occassions Ive seen like a vapour everywhere.

The lizard things may be entities in your house, there are entities all over the place. Many of these things can be feeding on our energy (ive had some ones I've experience but I rarely see them, more so feel them on occassions, Im yet other then seeing reptilans, to see lizard ones like you described so I dont know about those).