Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-09-2016, 07:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Astral projection location

Hi there, i have a question, it might sound a bit silly, but here it is..

If i was to think of somewhere, for example, being my nan and grandads house before i astral project. If i was to AP would i be at their house or would i just be stood by my bed in my room?

Also is it possible to teleport and fly while astral?
Old 13-09-2016, 08:03 AM
Guide

Sure, the whole point is that you can do ANYTHING during AP. You are limited only with your imagination.
Old 14-09-2016, 12:32 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus1999

If i was to think of somewhere, for example, being my nan and grandads house before i astral project. If i was to AP would i be at their house or would i just be stood by my bed in my room?

Hi Marcus1999, In the astral, communication is via telepathy and travel is via teleportation. You think it, you are there: past, present or future events. The crux of the ability will depend on your ability to focus and maintain focus. You can fly as well, if that is your desire. Or you can walk, too. Most people in astral find it much easier and quicker to teleport.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 15-09-2016, 05:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus1999

The problem with this question is that astral projection does not occur in the dimension our physical bodies exist in. The entire purpose of astral projection is leaving this dimension and going into another dimension. So the answer is no, you cannot astral project into other physical locations which exist in this dimension. That's not to say that similar locations do not exist in other dimensions, because the RTZ more or less is a spiritual dimension that replicates a lot of the stuff in our dimension. This is why when people astral project they are often in what appears to be their room, or their bed, etc. Although theoretically it is not theirs, because they only own the bed that exists in this dimension. So you could possibly astral project to the RTZ dimension that overlaps your grandparent's house in this dimension, but navigating there is going to be nearly impossible on your own unless they live close to you in this dimension. While the RTZ often replicates homes, etc. it is not an exact replicate and generally the further you get away from your home the more it changes until eventually you are in an unrecognizable location.

Despite what people say as far as "anything is possible with astral projection" that is no different than saying anything is possible in this dimension. Because astral projection takes you into different dimensions and unfortunately just like in this dimension some things are possible and some things are not possible, albeit those things are different in different dimensions. You can do things in this dimension you cannot do in the astral and you can do things in the astral you cannot do in this dimension, but you cannot do everything in either. That is why beings come to this dimension - to experience things that we cannot experience in the spiritual plasma-based dimensions. If anything was possible in the astral then there would be absolutely no reason to come to the physical dimension. The problem is people tend to use astral projection as a means to escape their mundane and often boring physical lives and so the idea of "anything being possible" is attractive to them regardless of if it's true or not. So they tend to fantasize the realms we project into much grander than they actually are.

That's not to say that they are not fun, interesting, etc. because they certainly are and can be - but then again so was this dimension when we were young and new to it. The good thing about astral projection is that you can visit a multitude of different dimensions. Many of them with different inhabitants, governing physics, rules & laws, locations, etc. Although which dimension you end up in has a lot more to do with unseen factors that you have no instant and immediate control over, so you can't just one day decide to go to a different dimension. It's something you have to work on and can take months or years to actually happen - usually when you least expect it to. But at least there are different dimensions and the possibility of going to them, in the physical there is only this dimension and we can't take our physical body into different dimensions. Otherwise we probably wouldn't be looking for something different through astral projection if we could.
Old 17-09-2016, 12:00 AM
Deactivated Account
I had a scary intense astral projection experience. And I didn't even think about it before going to bed. I had a dream that I was watching a marathon. It turned into a disaster where two bombs went off. I woke up with panic attack that was so intense. When I woke up I had my phone beside me and had a gut feeling I should lool at my news app. There it was, breaking news: Boston Marathon bombing. And the time stamp was close to when I woke up . That was the only time I did astral with actual proof. I don't know if I have in other cases.
Old 17-09-2016, 04:16 AM
Master

Namaste1212 that was amazing. Unfortunately it was not a pleasant experience but it proves that ap and dreams can turn out to be real events. Not just a fantasy world as some people might think it is. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Old 17-09-2016, 10:31 AM
Master

You can teleport with astral projection so you dont need to know how to navigate your way there like someone here said. All you have to do is to strongly hold the focus on the other place and you may instantly find yourself there. That's one of the benefits of astral projection is that you do not need to know how to get there.

in fact you could find that easier to do then trying to project out by your physical body into your room (as the physical body has the tendancy to pull the astral body back if one is close to it).

you can fly or teleport when astral projected, it depends on your focus and your intent.

It is quite possible to project to your nannas place and some can while astral even interact with physical items of our plane (I once move physical chair which others who were physical at the time witnessed. The astral plane of your nannas house is very close to the physical plane of it and one could say the astral like overlaps with it).
Old 17-09-2016, 10:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaste1212
I had a scary intense astral projection experience. And I didn't even think about it before going to bed. I had a dream that I was watching a marathon. It turned into a disaster where two bombs went off. I woke up with panic attack that was so intense. When I woke up I had my phone beside me and had a gut feeling I should lool at my news app. There it was, breaking news: Boston Marathon bombing. And the time stamp was close to when I woke up . That was the only time I did astral with actual proof. I don't know if I have in other cases.

Ive witnessed disasters too before in the astral but in my case a few days before it occurred. It all can be in that astral esp if event is close to when we are there. The more emotions which will go into an event, the stronger its imprint on the astral so the longer it will be there for.

I know some try to separate the astral from the physical, but they are like joined, you cant separate the astral from the physical. Everything in our physical has an astral counterpart to it (just like you cant separate your aura from yourself).
Old 18-09-2016, 08:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
You can teleport with astral projection so you dont need to know how to navigate your way there like someone here said. All you have to do is to strongly hold the focus on the other place and you may instantly find yourself there. That's one of the benefits of astral projection is that you do not need to know how to get there.

in fact you could find that easier to do then trying to project out by your physical body into your room (as the physical body has the tendancy to pull the astral body back if one is close to it).

you can fly or teleport when astral projected, it depends on your focus and your intent.

It is quite possible to project to your nannas place and some can while astral even interact with physical items of our plane (I once move physical chair which others who were physical at the time witnessed. The astral plane of your nannas house is very close to the physical plane of it and one could say the astral like overlaps with it).

so cool! i didnt know that thanks!