Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 13-10-2016, 03:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb Need advice on how to project!

I have been practicing relaxation techniques/getting into trance for about 5 months (I try to practice projecting about 4/5 times a week). I have also read Robert Monroes book/researched the techniques to projection extensively. So far I have not been successful, and I am wondering what I might be able to do differently.
I listen to binaural beats, and am able to get into a relaxed state (takes a half hour or so) where my limbs (particularly hands and feet) get that sensation that comes when your limb falls aleep- tingly and unattached from the rest of the body. I have sometimes tried to move my arm without 'moving' it by concentrating on reaching for an object on the other side of the room, and my arm will sort of move in small clicks very subtly, like Im self hypnotizing myself or something. My eyes are closed but I think it is my real arm moving and not my astral body. I usually stay in this state for about an hour and when I get up I usually feel that slight groggy feeling that you get after getting up in the morning- like my physical body has been asleep. Anyways, I have yet to experience any 'big' earth shattering vibrations, noises, or actual projection yet and I am wondering if I am even close or do I have so much farther to go? Any advice appreciated- thanks for reading!
Old 13-10-2016, 04:13 AM
Master
hi papayazzaj.
i would guess that you are very close indeed.
maybe if you were to begin imagining what you might
experience as if you were already "involved" in it.
do it gently, and allow information to come to you.
Old 13-10-2016, 04:20 AM
Master

Sounds like you are doing well and are close to ap. We keep saying forget about the vibrations as you do not have to get vibrations to ap. I blame the ap books for that. When you say your physical self is moving that could be correct but it could be your spiritual self is moving. When my spiritual self moves and I swear it is my physical self moving but it is not. It is extremely real that you would not know if it was physical or spiritual unless you had a clue. Imagine yourself moving away or floating on a cloud. You are doing everything correct, just persevere with it. The more times you try, the more chances of ap happening. Be confident and you know you can do it even if you do not succeed. There is always next time.