Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-09-2016, 09:52 AM
Pathfinder
The etheric body

Hello forum. I have some questions regarding the etheric body. I feel as if I'm carrying a huge pain in my body, that I can feel when trying to meditate. Can you tell me, the etheric body, is the body connected to your physical body, right? Now, can it be crushed and destroyed, so that you feel pain in your physical body? If so, how would one go about to heal this pain? Also, I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, which means I have a hard time figuring out what guidance comes from spirit and what is fictional, also which thoughts are mine compared to channeling. Hard to see with my inner sight, probably because of this damage. Is it possible? Thanks
Old 26-09-2016, 11:51 AM
Master
The etheric body is a spiritual being so I doubt if it can be crushed or destroyed. The pain is probably on your physical body.
Old 26-09-2016, 11:56 AM
Pathfinder
Well, okay. Can my physical body be crushed from the inside if someone breaks my aura?
Old 26-09-2016, 05:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1GHT
Well, okay. Can my physical body be crushed from the inside if someone breaks my aura?

Lol. Ask better what is happening to the Darkness, when you turn the light on.
(sorry for the laughter, it is the typical material thinking that is shown here, spiritual is not obeying the material rules)

No, your aura cant be destroyed by anything.
Old 28-09-2016, 05:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1GHT
Hello forum. I have some questions regarding the etheric body. I feel as if I'm carrying a huge pain in my body, that I can feel when trying to meditate. Can you tell me, the etheric body, is the body connected to your physical body, right? Now, can it be crushed and destroyed, so that you feel pain in your physical body? If so, how would one go about to heal this pain?

Yes the etheric body is the closest to our physical body and is like a copy of this though if we are getting sick it appears in the etheric body before it does in the physical body.

Have you heard of phantom pains amputees can have. This is caused by the damage to our energy bodies with the loss of an physical arm or whatever (occassionally amputees will still be feeling their arm but they will be feeling their etheric one I suppose).

One thing Ive noticed is when someone cuts off a branch of a tree, the etheric? of that branch is still there.

Energy healing forms are used to hear damage in energy bodies. Seeing a good energy worker one who can see'/feel entities and things like that in people and then help clear things may be a good idea for you.

Those who have severe mental health issues are often carrying all kinds of things and yes their energy is often denser and can hurt if they tune into it as it sounds like you probably are doing when you meditate.
Old 30-09-2016, 10:55 AM
Pathfinder
Thank you sea-dove, that makes so much sense!
Old 01-10-2016, 12:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Oh ya, sometime i do think, maybe i should answer in the terms in which everyone has learned.
But no, Daniel is rushing with the answer straight to the point and beyond it.
And of course, his answers do not make sense.
Until the point is reached, when everyone start asking themselfes, is that, what i have learned, from this world, right ?

God bless you all.