Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 15-02-2014, 01:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1wakesup
There is no higher or lower Capacity...

Consciousness is awareness, is perpetually expressing, taking on the apparent something from its source of potential nothingness.

You are that...all of it.

However, most see just a glimmer of light from a crack in the ceiling (while in the gap of awareness) and only imagine that the house has fallen. All the while still fixated on seeking out anther glance. In the end, Its duality, searching within a concept of duality and non duality, which is there. Most who see awareness do not notice its own subjectivity still in place in a relationship with objectivity. When awareness recognizes itself as self aware, as that which has always been the authentic quality, then everything you perceived as reality goes to ****.

No one made that shift happen and no one there to know it. Its consciousness being an apparent relative quality.

Rarely if ever do I use awareness to mean ground of being, consciousness or source. Pure consciousness is the ground of being.

Again, here's the question Capacity:

How did this shift come about?
You are just not hearing me and that's ok. The shift came as I looked at what was looking.
Old 15-02-2014, 01:58 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
You are just not hearing me and that's ok. The shift came as I looked at what was looking.

Interesting...I see it as an assumption you have that I haven’t heard you.

It didn’t fit in the hole.

And you’re right...it is ok.

Be well
Old 15-02-2014, 02:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1wakesup
Interesting...I see it as an assumption you have that I haven’t heard you.

It didn’t fit in the hole.

And you’re right...it is ok.

Be well
No not an assumption. Maybe a misunderstanding but definitely my interpretation of your response.
Be well
Old 15-02-2014, 02:13 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
No not an assumption. Maybe a misunderstanding but definitely my interpretation of your response.
Be well

And there you have it.

Be well
Old 15-02-2014, 02:14 AM
Master
So shall it be written
Old 15-02-2014, 02:20 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
So shall it be written

That was funny
Old 15-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Knower
Btw. if still about duality of time, another flashback appeared, "holographic universe".

Is it time involved in this flat projection, without gravity rules?

Let's imagine both versions at once...
Old 15-02-2014, 09:36 AM
Master

Seth speaks about time in Seth Speaks and I use what he calls "psychological time" or psy time as I call it. I ask for psy time so I can get to work on "time" if I am running late in the morning, and I don't look at the clock until I get in my car. Even if it is "later" than it should be when I leave, and even if the clock says I am, say, 10 minutes late, the people that would care that I am late are not there when I show up, so it works in that instance, and a lot of "times" I get to work exactly on time and how that is possible given the time it takes me to do certain things is pretty strange. As Seth explains it, we create our own reality, so we all create our own "time", but there is also mass consciousnesses "time" - I guess so we can "meet up".

He says "time is a relative construct".

What it does do is ground us to the earth to this space in this time, right now.

When we sleep, all those rules go out the window :)

There is a tribe somewhere, I think I saw it on one of the Fabric of the Cosmos Novas by Brian Greene, that has no concept of time as we know it, one thing following after another.

Brian explains Time as just a meeting place for us all. If we had no concept of time, we wouldn't be able to meet at Starbucks at 10:00 and find the person we are supposed to meet there, but the rest is up for grabs.

I find it interesting that the physicists of our day are catching up to the spiritualists and finding evidence of the multiverse (reincarnation?). It really fascinates me.

Here is a link to the Fabric of the Cosmos http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/physics...ource=previews
It was free on Amazon Prime for a while, but I think they took it off.
Old 19-02-2014, 07:37 PM
pgrundy

Here is the way I understand it, sort of:

Picture a huge space, extending in all directions infinitely. (Not that easy to picture but try.) The space is alive, all knowing, all loving, bright, endless.

Now running through this huge vast endless space is a thread.

Squished into that thread is normal consciousness.

Normal consciousness can only see what is ahead on the thread or remember (imagine) what is behind on the thread. All other directions and qualities are inaccessible.

Talking about this stuff is really not all that helpful though because 99.9 out of 100 people will not leave the thread despite their most earnest efforts and it really is not a problem unless we make it one.

Just my two cents.
Old 08-06-2015, 09:34 AM
Master
hi

only on a clok or wtch 2 sea et wt tim it is lol

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔