Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 09-07-2011, 05:29 AM
Guide
Ghost trying to scare me.

I just wanted to share an experience that happened. Yesterday I spent the whole day reading scary stories online.
They were very gory stuff I'm not going to share for there may be kids on here. That night I was a bit scared to sleep.
I had a LOT of fear. As I lied in bed I felt stuff touching me and heard someone whispering my name over and over but
brushed it off as my fear filled imagination. Then I hear a loud voice say "TONIGHT YOU WILL BE DEAD". It was very loud.
I got very afraid but remembered reading how we are vulnerable while we are afraid or sad. So I braved up even though I
REALLY believed I would die that night. I did a quick meditation to have the white light protect me. I vaguely heard a voice say
"don't worry." and I kinda thought it was a guide telling me that the ghost/spirit was just being mischievous and didn't mean it when
he told me I would die tonight. I think I felt my guides presence and I felt very safe. The ghost was still trying to get to me and I got
images in my head. They were sooo unscary I laughed. One was of a cartoon vampire and others were just mildly unsettling.
Compared to the scary stories and pictures I saw online they were nothing. I was actually surprised when I woke up because
I kinda believed I would die.

Anyways I just wanted to share that with you guys. It might have been my imagination but if not i am impressed that I
handled it well. I use to be so afraid of the supernatural but now I'm ok with it.

BTW this has happened to my mom before to. As she was sleeping she heard a voice say "You're gonna die" and on
another occasion she say an image of her self in a coffin. She has a strong fear of death. Is some being trying to get in
our heads and mess with us and our fears?
Old 09-07-2011, 06:40 AM
Topology

Fear is definitely a doorway these voices use to make it into your experience. If you overcome your fear, you seal the door. It's a power-dynamic. Your fear robs you of your power. You perceive yourself as week. If you were in your power and perceived yourself as strong and fearless, you would not be bothered by the voices and they might even go away because they can't mess with you anymore.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:21 PM
Medium_Laura

Sometimes our own minds can mess with us as well. It was good for you to surround yourself with protection and that also eased your mind because you knew you were okay.

Fear is a negative thing and definitely can do some crazy things to our brains as well as invite lesser spirits to us. :)
Old 23-07-2011, 07:38 PM
Titus

Honestly, you should feel sorry for any spirits that are trying to scare you. They could be doing better things than hanging out on the 4th dimension scaring people. Usually these spirits are trapped in fear patterns themselves which stops them from going towards the light when they die.