Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 13-05-2011, 01:32 AM
nightowl

Visits from the other side?

I remember reading a story in the bible where a man came back to visit his family from the other side to warn them about how they where living their lives, or something along those lines. Has anyone here on SF been visited from their family members who have passed over? Have they told you of the other side? Are you able to ask them questions? Just curious...

nightowl
Old 13-05-2011, 12:53 PM
Medium_Laura

Yes, many of them throughout my life. :) My first, I was 5 and my grandmother had passed away from a heart attack. She was shimmery but still, I could see her face, her dress, her hands and everything.

The next was my next Grandmother, she never "showed" herself but continually talked in my head - giving me messages for my mother which helped her in her grief.

The 3rd so far, was my father who passed in 2008. It took him 1 year to come and tell me that he had made it. He said "There is no time here. Everything happens when you think of it." Why were you taking so long to come to tell me then? "I only just left!" was his answer. Dad, it's been a year on earth. "Hmm not here!" He laughed. He wished me happy mothers day (as it was the morning of that holiday) he gave me purple lilacs to give my mother, but the most amazing thing was that when he kissed my cheek (in my dream) I woke up, still feeling as if I had just been kissed. :)

I told him I was a medium as he lay dying of cancer. He promised that "if it were true and he could talk to me, he would." He did ! :) He has come to chat with me quite often since his first visit. My dad isn't my "guide" as he say, but more of a honorary director with events that are coming to pass. :)

Hope that helps
Old 13-05-2011, 01:20 PM
lemongrass

Laura, That is so wonderful. It brings peace to the heart to know that they are just right there.
Old 13-05-2011, 01:23 PM
Medium_Laura

It really does :) They hear us always. It just takes some practice for us to be able to "hear" them too :)
Old 29-06-2011, 08:21 PM
ELLEN DOHERTY62

elleni

hello night owl. i shal relay what happened to me the morning my dad passed to spirit. there was no sign of anything wrong with his health. on the 27th nov 1995 at around 2 oclock in the morning i had to get the doctor in as i had terrible pain in kidneys the doctor gave me a shot of pethadine to relive pain
i fell asleep till i woke with a startle and felt icy cold a feeling as if someone was trying to get my attention also something told me to look at the clock it said 6oclock in the morning .i thought to myself that maybe the pethadine was making me hallucinate at just after 10 oclock in the morning the doctor came back he checked on me and said that he had been called out to my mothers house just round the corner my dad was lying on the kitchen floor he had suffered a heart attack and died he was pronounced dead for 4 hrs time of death on certificate was 6oclockin the morning. ellenx