Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-03-2011, 10:51 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windchime159
could you give me more information on how i could contact such teachers? i am aware much knowledge of high spiritual nature is not taught or understood with simple words and must be felt through the spirit but my understanding of how this works and how it is done is limmited
Put your attention on them.. say "hello"

And listen for the hello that comes back..

It is not a quick thing necessarily to hear that hello.. but they respond.. they know when you think of them.. so.. just put your attention there.. as for a exercise?

Do this..

Before you go to sleep.. imagine a rose w/ stem 10-15 inches in front of your face.. give the command to the rose to "collect me up", you'll know when it's done!

When it's done explode it into shards of light.. and see your energy coming back to you!

Do this about 3-5 times per night.. or whatever feels right to you..

Finally, make a intention too..

- Go the garden and see the angels.. try and fall asleep as consciously as you can.. (but don't beat yourself up.. if you drift or something!)

- Be put in school.. be taught things in your sleep.. (you can even ask for specific subjects! )

This can all help enhance you and or get you closer to a working relationship with them..

There are many channelings of angels/ascended masters for free on the internet.. I suggest you read some.. you can also find channelers of angels all over!

So you can talk with them through the channel.. understanding again that discernment idea we talked about.. happy to recommend who I know is the best too.. lol
Old 23-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Windchime159

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
Put your attention on them.. say "hello"

And listen for the hello that comes back..

It is not a quick thing necessarily to hear that hello.. but they respond.. they know when you think of them.. so.. just put your attention there.. as for a exercise?

Do this..

Before you go to sleep.. imagine a rose w/ stem 10-15 inches in front of your face.. give the command to the rose to "collect me up", you'll know when it's done!

When it's done explode it into shards of light.. and see your energy coming back to you!

Do this about 3-5 times per night.. or whatever feels right to you..

Finally, make a intention too..

- Go the garden and see the angels.. try and fall asleep as consciously as you can.. (but don't beat yourself up.. if you drift or something!)

- Be put in school.. be taught things in your sleep.. (you can even ask for specific subjects! )

This can all help enhance you and or get you closer to a working relationship with them..

There are many channelings of angels/ascended masters for free on the internet.. I suggest you read some.. you can also find channelers of angels all over!

So you can talk with them through the channel.. understanding again that discernment idea we talked about.. happy to recommend who I know is the best too.. lol

ah so it is like talking to your guide? i have only had a few small conversations with her, i was very skeptic to even believe she was real at first but after getting closer with her i know she is there

so it is all about your will then? i know nothing of these teachers thou so how do i focus on an unknown energy?
Old 23-03-2011, 11:05 PM
themaster

just use the names as symbols for the energy.. or think of them as the "archangels" that's who I work with in my class..

Why do you have to know anything about them..?? See that's ego again..

If you need to know.. (have to) I will be glad to point you to some written channels that will expand your awareness.. of the angelic/master realm..
Old 23-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Windchime159

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
just use the names as symbols for the energy.. or think of them as the "archangels" that's who I work with in my class..

Why do you have to know anything about them..?? See that's ego again..

If you need to know.. (have to) I will be glad to point you to some written channels that will expand your awareness.. of the angelic/master realm..

haha no not what i meant that was the limmitation of language showing

i meant i dont know theyre nature so how can i focus on their energy, like when i want to mediate upon somthing i almost transplant my conciousness into that thing and kind of "become it"' whether its an ideal or an object

but your answer was a good one i will try it, and like you said before they will know if im looking, i need to humble myself to them if i want to learn i suppose
Old 23-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
thank you both for your information

is there a way to learn from your guide? to go beyond just personal reflection and looking within yourself for truth which seems to be the nature of our guides as far as i know

can they teach external knowledge? teach you things youu have not picked up through the lifetimes?

i ask this because i have a deep spiritual hunger for a true spiritual teacher i can have absolute trust in, one that can teach me directly and let me reflect on it, one that i can ask questions to when i do not understand, and one that can help me stay on the path and correct my mistakes when i make them rather then going through the pain of trail and error, i thirst knowledge tiressly and books and inner searching is not enough... i truely need a teacher

Our spirit guides are external separate high frequency beings, and they can be a number of beings, (they do have their own personalities and spirits) our higher self is our true selves, the truth which comes from a place within is from the higher self, also a very important aspect. The communications which come from your guide are different and very external, though sometimes can come in the form of internal messages.

The ways to learn from your guide, is first through establishing a better connection with them, learning to communicate to them, learning how to perceive the many ways they come through, developing your personal strengths, working on your senses you can use to gain a strong connection and relationship to them. They are great teachers, and can teach you external knowledge, among many other things, such as offer spiritual and physical healing - everything you can probably think of - as long as you know how to receive those learnings properly. You can learn to see them, hear them, feel them, list could go on all the ways you can come to know they are sitting right beside you.

It may take a long time for you to be able to trust your own filtering and interpretations of informations they give you, to discern what is them, and what you are "channelling" through your ego to what you have simply blown out of proportion, so do not expect to have a full blown mentor student relationship with them right away, you need to strengthen your own growth and abilities in order to hear their words of wisdoms correctly, or else you may only misinterpret everything they say, which is not their fault, it is ours. In the beginning of a relationship with guides, it is usually wise to take it in little steps, playing games with them to help build your abilities to hear them properly, asking them only random playful questions, and coming to an agreement with them to only have meaningless conversations, not expecting any huge answers to your predicaments or anything huge until your abilities have grown and matured into that stage properly. It is nothing which happens overnight, gaining a strong relationship with your guides and knowing how to communicate with them properly is a learning process, and you may experience ups and downs.

In fact, take everything they say with a grain of salt until you know for sure you are receiving the messages accurately, and only work on gaining a relationship with them for the first bit.
The heavy conversations and answers to existence and external things can come later once you have learned how to communicate to them. It could be a process of ups and downs, frustrations, or you could just treat yourself like you are learning and back in kindergarten and have fun with it. Our spirit guides are very loving and patient, and they will communicate to us in the way that is best for us.
Old 23-03-2011, 11:29 PM
Windchime159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
Our spirit guides are external separate high frequency beings, and they can be a number of beings, (they do have their own personalities and spirits) our higher self is our true selves, the truth which comes from a place within is from the higher self, also a very important aspect. The communications which come from your guide are different and very external, though sometimes can come in the form of internal messages.

The ways to learn from your guide, is first through establishing a better connection with them, learning to communicate to them, learning how to perceive the many ways they come through, developing your personal strengths, working on your senses you can use to gain a strong connection and relationship to them. They are great teachers, and can teach you external knowledge, among many other things, such as offer spiritual and physical healing - everything you can probably think of - as long as you know how to receive those learnings properly. You can learn to see them, hear them, feel them, list could go on all the ways you can come to know they are sitting right beside you.

It may take a long time for you to be able to trust your own filtering and interpretations of informations they give you, to discern what is them, and what you are "channelling" through your ego to what you have simply blown out of proportion, so do not expect to have a full blown mentor student relationship with them right away, you need to strengthen your own growth and abilities in order to hear their words of wisdoms correctly, or else you may only misinterpret everything they say, which is not their fault, it is ours. In the beginning of a relationship with guides, it is usually wise to take it in little steps, playing games with them to help build your abilities to hear them properly, asking them only random playful questions, and coming to an agreement with them to only have meaningless conversations, not expecting any huge answers to your predicaments or anything huge until your abilities have grown and matured into that stage properly. It is nothing which happens overnight, gaining a strong relationship with your guides and knowing how to communicate with them properly is a learning process, and you may experience ups and downs.

In fact, take everything they say with a grain of salt until you know for sure you are receiving the messages accurately, and only work on gaining a relationship with them for the first bit.
The heavy conversations and answers to existence and external things can come later once you have learned how to communicate to them. It could be a process of ups and downs, frustrations, or you could just treat yourself like you are learning and back in kindergarten and have fun with it. Our spirit guides are very loving and patient, and they will communicate to us in the way that is best for us.

that is good advice thank you, basicly what i am doing

i asked them what theyre name was and i got a name which was Casandra, i decided to test her alittle bit and i asked what did the name derive from culturally, she said greek and so later i checked... and there you go... Casandra was a greek name... i also looked into greek mythology and found a girl by the name of Casandra who had an interesting history.... what was iteresting was the story of her life involved a few things that were strangly facinating to me as a young child, also things that have always been very sensitive to me for reasons i never knew why

i would think are guides would not want us to test them as such.. i feel bad that i did even, the line "thou shall not test the lord" comes to mind
Old 23-03-2011, 11:29 PM
themaster

Quote:
but your answer was a good one i will try it, and like you said before they will know if im looking, i need to humble myself to them if i want to learn i suppose
humble yourself? No..

They are equal, and you are a equal.. this is not a deity to serve.. this is accessing information and help available to you.. that's all.. they see us in divine light and love.. and their, there to help.. so use them for help or don't..

Can't do it wrong! Even if you want to be humble..

Try words/vibrations of capable, certain, commanding, senior (owership), presence, gracious and happy to connect with them.. those are the vibrations and platform we build in our class..
Quote:
haha no not what i meant that was the limmitation of language showing
no language is necessary.. feeling helps a lot..

I know the ego.. it likes things straight forward.. and it can be that way.. but I've been into metaphysical/new age stuff for 4 years.. I don't exactly feel like I can access the angels and say "what is the secret to the universe?" and understand or know the answer..

Technically, I already know.. and I don't care..

Angels really teach.. happiness and empowerment.. especially through law of attraction (least for me)
Quote:
i meant i dont know theyre nature so how can i focus on their energy, like when i want to mediate upon somthing i almost transplant my conciousness into that thing and kind of "become it"' whether its an ideal or an object
Just be easy on yourself.. no expectations.. and ciqala's answer is a good one too!
Old 24-03-2011, 01:03 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
that is good advice thank you, basicly what i am doing

i asked them what theyre name was and i got a name which was Casandra, i decided to test her alittle bit and i asked what did the name derive from culturally, she said greek and so later i checked... and there you go... Casandra was a greek name... i also looked into greek mythology and found a girl by the name of Casandra who had an interesting history.... what was iteresting was the story of her life involved a few things that were strangly facinating to me as a young child, also things that have always been very sensitive to me for reasons i never knew why

i would think are guides would not want us to test them as such.. i feel bad that i did even, the line "thou shall not test the lord" comes to mind

Oh that's neat, thanks for sharing, you are doing well. Just wanted to throw in that our guides don't mind us "testing" them, if it helps us build up our intuitive levels, helps us trust, they are very patient and enjoy our learning stages, it's all part of the process! they know humans have human minds, and we mess up at times, you can ask them for signs when things are unclear whenever you want, to repeat themselves, to give you confirmations, to give you proof, they love us no matter what we do, and they love us no matter how stubborn we are, there is nothing we can do to make them upset. They may lecture us at times though, but it's all in the name of love ;)
Old 24-03-2011, 02:34 AM
Windchime159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
Oh that's neat, thanks for sharing, you are doing well. Just wanted to throw in that our guides don't mind us "testing" them, if it helps us build up our intuitive levels, helps us trust, they are very patient and enjoy our learning stages, it's all part of the process! they know humans have human minds, and we mess up at times, you can ask them for signs when things are unclear whenever you want, to repeat themselves, to give you confirmations, to give you proof, they love us no matter what we do, and they love us no matter how stubborn we are, there is nothing we can do to make them upset. They may lecture us at times though, but it's all in the name of love ;)

haha she has lectured me before actually

but thank you for the advice ill keep that in mind, good to know they are not very critical... otherwise id be in trouble.. i think we all would
Old 26-03-2011, 01:02 PM
William Schuck

You are your own best teacher. In living you will learn, you know best how to tailor your own life lessons. Focus only on what will add to your spiritual life. There are many pitfalls along the way, stay cautious.