Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-04-2011, 02:36 AM
CJ82Sky

oh wow cool fact about crows - i never knew that!
Old 17-04-2011, 06:53 AM
happy camper

This happened some time ago already,before I've actually read about animal guides.I have however sensed animals bringing messages in the past.(one of the reasons I am happy I found this forum,as others stories gives me more trust in my intuition)
We were sitting on a quiet beach under a tree with couple of friends,suddely I felt a big insect jumped on my back,so being freaked out,I brushed it off.It was a green mentis.From the ground it stared to walk towards me and my friend moved it further,but the mentis just kept coming for me.This happened couple of times,so we stuck a stick of wood in the sand next us to and put the mentis on top.The mentis stayed there the whole afternoon.
I looked at it and thought about it and I thought how wonderful it is just to jump out of the blue,find a location and just stay there in peace and contentment,like a perfect meditation.For me this is a great "meditation assistant"
Old 17-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ82Sky
oh wow cool fact about crows - i never knew that!

I know! They can even pass down any discomfort regarding certain humans to their offspring. So if they feel threatened by a particular human, they'll not only tell the rest of their murder, but they'll also tell their kids - and the kids will know, too.

The show I watched about crows did an experiment with that... it was fascinating.

Old 17-04-2011, 08:30 PM
Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWw6E9Z5K9E Click on the link enjoy ) x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 17-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
I know! They can even pass down any discomfort regarding certain humans to their offspring. So if they feel threatened by a particular human, they'll not only tell the rest of their murder, but they'll also tell their kids - and the kids will know, too.

The show I watched about crows did an experiment with that... it was fascinating.

that's just great. now generation after generation of crows will warn their little crow-lings "now kids, watch out for THAT human. she'll put in you a CAGE! always remember ... the hamburger she'll feed you just isn't worth the loss of your freedom!"