Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-11-2016, 04:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Manifestating objects from thin air

I'm reading in a book that Sathya Sai Baba is manifesting gold and hot food out of thin air and at will in India right now; apparently he has been doing this for many years and for thousands upon thousands of amazed witnesses. Apparently this isn't the first time in India that this has happened...

I'm just wondering how this is done? I can get the energy swirling in the form of a sphere in my hand (I was trying to manifest a grape :)) but I couldn't get it to materialize; what mental images should I be envisioning, and how should concentration and intention be applied? Should the energy source come from the heart or the mind and out the hand into the palm?
Old 22-11-2016, 07:14 AM
Experiencer
Don't believe everything you read. You do know he's dead right?

Sathya Sai Baba was a master charlatan. If he was God, there would not be over 19 million starving people in India.

here is a video exposing him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNMxQtwkIuk
Old 22-11-2016, 09:23 PM
Master
A grape? I'd go for a $100 bill instead.

If this is possible at all, only the highest level masters could do this.
Old 22-11-2016, 09:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveNLogick
I'm reading in a book that Sathya Sai Baba is manifesting gold and hot food out of thin air and at will in India right now; apparently he has been doing this for many years and for thousands upon thousands of amazed witnesses. Apparently this isn't the first time in India that this has happened...

I'm just wondering how this is done? I can get the energy swirling in the form of a sphere in my hand (I was trying to manifest a grape :)) but I couldn't get it to materialize; what mental images should I be envisioning, and how should concentration and intention be applied? Should the energy source come from the heart or the mind and out the hand into the palm?

I heard once, the trick is to BE whatever it is you want to manifest. Whatever that might mean...
Old 23-11-2016, 04:39 PM
Master
Seems like I am defending Sai Baba today, with respect to the above post by within silence, my experience of Sai baba was nothing less than positive, even miraculous. There were no `tricks` he was the real deal. I saw the programme on Baba that tried to make out he was a fraud. People need to remember that programme makers create a story that tells the tale they want to tell, not necessarily the truth.
Old 23-11-2016, 07:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveNLogick
[I'm just wondering how this is done? I can get the energy swirling in the form of a sphere in my hand (I was trying to manifest a grape :)) but I couldn't get it to materialize; what mental images should I be envisioning, and how should concentration and intention be applied? Should the energy source come from the heart or the mind and out the hand into the palm?

Just wanted you to know there are books out that specifically say how it's done, what happens. Yep, I've read the same thing, down to level if you opened your hand and imagined a diamond manifest itself in your hand, it would happen. Study..... the joy of it Many believe we create our reality and that is meant literally because of the illusion factor, it's about QM and potential. It is about you sending out into the universe thoughts (waveforms) interacting with like waveforms that are there as potential. These waves merge bringing into existence basically through observation at the quantum level. I think as important is wondering how this is not done. You know, there are a number of groups in my city who practice loa that meet, that might be a way to research if there are such groups in your city or state.