Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-08-2015, 04:48 PM
Pathfinder
A MUCH better video of the orbs (energy) I see

Ok I took another video last night and you see a lot more of these than last time I posted.

Give it a look... please :)

https://youtu.be/linCV0GTU_E

Anna
Old 23-08-2015, 06:44 PM
Suspended
The orb seen at 2:58 seems solid. Thus most likely a dust orb near the lens. Flies like one as well.
Old 24-08-2015, 03:01 PM
Guide

Funny, i never saw somethin like that. Wouldnt make to much of it though.
Old 24-08-2015, 09:56 PM
Pathfinder
Here is a better one:

https://youtu.be/Zl780w5P2yU
Old 28-08-2015, 10:23 PM
Guide

Another funny thing. I hesitated quite to comment here. And once i did i knew why. I got an eerie feeling. Wheather it has to with this or not. But im just saying how it is. When i went to bed i left the computer on stand by.
I thought to myself, i wouldnt be surprised if i wake up and this computer is getting startup while i have not touched anything since i am lying in bed. THis happened before a couple months ago and i found it quite eerie.
I can only start it up when i click/move the mouse.
So what do you know, i wake up at 4.45 and exactly then my pc is starting up... Then i had this dream, which i have had before, and i dont know if it was before or after anymore. Since i slept in pretty soon again.
I dreamed of a presence being in my room and i was like; ok i know what this mofo wants to do. Namely taking over my body. So, in my dream, i calmly climb out of bed acting like i dont know whats going on. I start to squad on my knees and fiercly fight this entity whoever is entering my body.
Because thats not happening.
I think while im climbing out of bed in my dream im allready pushed out my body. And it (the dream) was over as soon as i started fighting as i said.

Anyway, the feeling kinda came out.
Old 26-10-2016, 03:42 PM
Guide

Says the video is not available :(