Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 11-07-2013, 11:25 PM
Daglias

Need help getting over the fear-

have a two fold situation that would like advice and help on-

First off- how does one not fear when someone contacts you from the other side. Maybe Ive had this gift but just dont know how to fine tune it. Im just going to start with the recent situation. We moved into this house about 6 years ago. It started off with hearing noises every now and then. Then it went to hearing the voices. In past 2 years now I have seen them and they want my attention.

I act is if Im not frightened and actually feel quit protective of them, but when it comes down to it, Im just scared to communicate when they want my attention. I have left out recorders and have many recording of them and I mean them, alot of them. Whether they are attached to the house or land I dont know but I have lived in two other houses and have been to other places and have seen and heard folks too.

So the story goes, about two ago when they got really active, I laid down the rules. They would have to knock 3 times for my attention and kids were off limits. My youngest son for the longest wouldn't sleep in his room because he would see a man and boy standing over him. They were not allowed to touch either because I have experiences when they would poke me to get attention. or you would you feel a presence. That just scared the wits out me. So I have left out a recorder and have captures many different voices and some apparently want my help because I hear either help me or help them. There is also a child may be two children. I have heard people getting hurt and some want out of here. I really want to help but I dont know whats going on in this place and Im when it comes down to it just plain old scared.

For instances the other night I was sleeping when I heard 3 loud bangs on my head board and when I opened my eyes a man just walked right by me an stood at the foot of the bed and then disappeared. The night before I was coming out of the bathroom late at night and saw a young boy standing there and he then disappeared. Both of these instances just scared the daylights out of me and I told them to go away. I feel horrible about it but just cant get over being scared of them. The next night I left a recorder out again and checked it out and I thought I heard the little kid say they something like "they hit me" or " they hate me" maybe. I also heard two different men one said again " help him" I heard another say something like " open the door"
There is alot of banging like they are trapped.

So first, how do I get over this fear and communicate. I would like to find out what the heck happen here on this property. I would love to be able to find out so I can help but like I said Im to scared to stay up and try this. I feel like this upsets them because they want help. As soon as the stuff starts happening I just wish it way.

I want to embrace this gift and really help but dont know where to start.
If any one has advice or can even try to understand what going here would be greatly appreciated.

I hope someday to be really helpful to those that need my help.

Thanks- Daglias
Old 12-07-2013, 03:16 AM
Knower

Hello, I understand how this can seem scary. I had some really over the top experiences. Let me ask one thing. What are you scared of? That they would hurt you? You might lose control of yourself or the situation? The first step in getting past the fear is seeing what you are afraid of. Once you know you are able to understand yourself, you are in control. I had a ton of fears. Mostly as a result of societal norms and beliefs.Reading negative or scary things on the internet only fueled my fears. Keep in mind your fears can speak even louder than spirits. The spirits are real but fear really is all just in your mind.
Old 12-07-2013, 04:58 AM
bazoulouc

Sounds very scary. I also had some paranormal experiences in a house I used to live in(family home). But the spirits, ghosts who haunted the house weren't friendly. Nobody is currently living there but some family members are planning to go back to live in there. But they want to call a priest/pastor to pray and expel the bad energy. In your case, since you're curious about what happened, you can do some research. And if you want to communicate with them, you will definitely need the help of a psychic or someone with supernatural powers. Good luck with everything
Old 12-07-2013, 03:46 PM
Daglias

I think there are two things that are involved. The first is I believe I am scared of losing control of the situation and myself. I used to do Reiki for a friend and as we went on and got deeper into our sessions I would get these images. I confronted her with them and it was such a relief to know that she knew this person. That took a lot of courage. There have been other spiritual experiences but nothing of this type.

About a year ago when I was sleeping I was awoken by one of them and it was very frightening. Our house is half old and half new. They resided mostly in the old. We have a room off of our bedroom and that’s where a lot of the stuff happens as well as my walk in closet, which was once the front door to the original old house. I discovered a trap door under the carpet in the closet by the way and I believe there is one in the floor in the back room that is covered up by carpet. Anyway, the door the back room being flung opened an awaked me. It seemed as if one of them ran out of the room as if he were escaping and was headed right for me. It felt like he jumped right on top of me. At that movement I asked for protection, which I immediately received. It was like I was being wrapped in wings. Please let me know if this sounds crazy. See this is part where I start the disbelief in the situation and I think I have wild imagination. Also it was like others came out to bring him back into that room literally like he had escaped. That took me a long time to get over and wanted nothing to with them or the house It freaked me out and it happened another of time after that. So yes I know I can get protection but still think something bad will happen to me or I’ll create something bad. They don’t hurt us but some how there is something not right going with them. I also think there might be different scenario’s going on and its like they talk amongst themselves. I swear I heard one guy ask who kid this was. I also got a vision of covered wagons? Who knows?

Secondly validation is a big part of it. Yes my friend validated one thing but this is a little more involved. I have researched the property it is very hard to find out what happened here. I live in Vermont about a mile or so from where camps were set up for a big battle. I asked a long time neighbor across the street if he knew anything about the property and he claims that his house was used a hospital for wounded soldiers and it was part of the Underground Railroad by the marking s on his chimney? He also stated that he has dug up buttons from soldier’s uniforms. The problem is I cant verify any of that.

I tried to find someone (psychic) in the area that could help but there is no one that I have come across. I asked once that a women do a distance read and she mentioned something about a portal but don’t get that.

I would love find someone who could help and I would love to find someone who could help me sharpen these skills. So if there is a book or anyone who has any input that would be great. This place needs a lot of healing and I, which I could just find out what’s going on and not be scared to do so.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:54 PM
Knower

Yeah I understand the fear of losing control. I had a very active house a few years back. It lead me to a medium that helped me later with some really big stuff. Looking back my hauntings were just putting me on the path I needed to be on. Try really thinking about the loss of control. If deep meditative states do that then avoid until you are comfortable. Build trust of yourself. Realize that you aren't crazy. And to date they only get your attention, they have not hurt you. Only your own actions can cause harm to yourself.
Old 13-07-2013, 12:35 AM
Experiencer
Smile

I have to say I too am afraid of loosing control. I don't know what to do with what i see and not sure all the time what it means. How can we find out what we should be doing?
Old 13-07-2013, 02:15 AM
Knower

Well, there are spiritualist churches. I have not found anyone willing to teach me yet either. I still have questions myself. Time and actual events have brought me considerable understanding. Spirits who intend useful information Will prove themselves to you. Ask for signs to help explain or an answer to a question. Reading books about spirituality as well. I personally cannot stress enough trust yourself. Be true to you and to God. That is all the control you need. I am living proof it works. Don't allow negative emotions to be your guide.
Old 13-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Experiencer
I would love to find someone to talk things over with. I just find it very sad that we are so fotunate to have these gifts and we are not sure what we could do.
I do have to say though, its just great that we can discuss it here.

I don't feel so bad know knowing there are others who don't know what to do either:). I'm so grateful to have found this forum :)