Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-03-2018, 11:25 PM
Knower

getting married

Has anyone here gotten married to someone else after meeting their twin flame?

I've been on this twin flame emotional rollercoaster for nearly 12 years now and Its helped me grow immensley. Yeah I've had some really dark days because of this connection but I've come out the other side and reached a place of peace with him and our seperation. I have no hard feelings towards him and I dont think he has any of me.

I reached out to him 12 months ago when I found out he was working across the road from my work and offered to catch up for coffee and he said we should catch up soon but I never heard from him after that. Around this time I started dating my now fiance.

So now I'm getting married in 2 weeks and Im happy, secure,in love and excited to settle down and start a future with my man.
Only now Ive been seeing my twin flame everywhere. I cant leave the house without seeing him or his car. Its beyond a joke. Like just now I was looking out my balcony and thinking about him and he drove past. I just want to move on with my life but I feel like Im doing something wrong? Hes still on my mind, like the default setting of my brain.

There is no way Im going to reach out to him again, thats not a possibility. I dont get a hyper emotional response like I used to get when I see him. Now its just like 'oh theres my tf' . Really bizarre.

But anywho, how do people manage being married to someone else knowing their twin flame is out there?
Old 01-04-2018, 02:04 AM
Experiencer
I haven’t, so I’m not much help I guess. But I’m open to anything that the universe may bring into my life, including a new love. But having says that, whatever life brings me, I will go into it with eyes wide open. I mean, I know for a fact that my twin will NEVER leave my heart or my thoughts no matter what I do or who I’m with. That’s a hard fact which I will never be able to dismiss or avoid. Knowing this, I’m better able to be open for life to bring love into my life without feeling afraid or guilty or any number of negative emotions.

The bottom line is you reached out to your twin last year and that was his last chance to either choose to embrace you as his counterpart or to continue on his solo path. His choice was clear so the universe then honored your true path by bringing you true love. And by the way, ALL love is true love ;)

I wish you all the happiness in your new life! Lots of joy and blessings. May your life be filled with love and all the things you’ve always wanted!

Congratulations and best wishes <3
Old 02-04-2018, 03:38 AM
Knower

thankyou lunapixie, your words have always resonated with me.
Old 02-04-2018, 04:26 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by missxchief
thankyou lunapixie, your words have always resonated with me.

You’re most welcome! I’m glad you shared your story with us as we don’t get a lot of updates from those who have moved on with their lives and eventually (and naturally) stop posting on here.

I’m happy that my words have resonated with you. That’s one of the reasons why I still come here - because I think of all those who may one day benefit from all of our posts :)
Old 03-04-2018, 03:33 AM
Experiencer

I married someone else. My TF and I met in 2005. I met the man that would someday be my husband within a month of meeting my TF. For 2 years my TF and I played the push and pull game of never really entering into a relationship because, on my side, of fear, and on his, of needing to keep his job. I eventually moved away. To make a long story short, I went through a grieving process and the other guy ended up moving to where I was living at the right time, right when I opened myself to the idea of taking the next good thing that came into my life, whether it was TF or something else. So, I think my husband is part of my path. I felt like him showing up when he did was divine intervention or something.

Anyway, being the idiot that I was, I ran into TF right after my husband and I started dating and, in a panic, decided to tell him how thrilled I was to be living with and dating my now-husband. Needless to say, TF was displeased and pretended he had no clue who I was. About 2 years later, I got married.

My husband and I have been married for 8 years. It's not easy, but no marriage is. It's not the same type of connection I had or even telepathically have with TF, but it's good in its own ways. As a sidenote, both my TF and I are happily married to other people and have children with those people. Are they our TFs? No. But they are a different kind of love, and one that's just as important to understand.
Old 03-04-2018, 08:45 PM
Master
i have . i married my soul mate . its tough!!

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 03-04-2018, 09:40 PM
Master

marriage? for its reasons you marry to the person you marry, is between you and them.

twin flames, don't need to be married. the reason is beyond mr and mrs smith joining hands in matrimony.

kindred hearts to couple up with in a marriage is a mutual agreement between two people.

being a twin flame doesnt dent, make a difference or make it impossible to move on and marry another in your life. Love is not a resource to be run out of. It's not a particular expected way. It just is. If you have one to have and to hold then do so. if you have one to spiritually explore with, then do so. the two dont have to be boxed in and conformed to societal standards to be legit.

enjoy your husband, the honeymoon and your spiritual adventures with a twin. Life is made to be happy. Especially with the right attitude.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by missxchief

So now I'm getting married in 2 weeks and Im happy, secure,in love and excited to settle down and start a future with my man.

I just want to move on with my life but I feel like Im doing something wrong? Hes still on my mind, like the default setting of my brain.

I have to ask why you are marrying this person for? What are your real intentions for doing so. Is it to do what you say in the first section of your words i quoted or is it actually to get yourself to believe you have "moved on"?

How can anyone say they are in love with someone but yet have thoughts of another person on their mind? If the situation were turned around would you still marry this man if he had thoughts of another woman like you do of your twin?

You say you feel like you are doing something wrong.. perhaps it is your reasons for getting married in the first place. Maybe it is also that you are not living in truth and authenticity as well.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:21 PM
Master

many people 'settle' when they cant have who they want.

the epitome of success is being with someone who wants you in that way. If twin dont want you in that way. You're deemed a failure at the twin flame game and it wasn't true or real. Someone that does want you in that way (to marry) is a success.

people dont wanna be alone. they dont want to feel THAT unattractive that no one wants them as a marriage companion. It may make them feel undesired, unwanted, unattractive. If the twin dont want them in that way it will highlight those lonely feels. someone will fill that void. there are literally billions of people other than a twin that will desire you as a partner, lover, compaion, marriage partner.

our whole sense of 'worth' often sits on the shoulders of who finds us attractive enough to wake up to us everyday.

otherwise. we must be so repulsive.

settle with someone if you cant make, force, the one you want to love you, need you, want you the way you want them to.

find someone else who will put up with you.
Old 03-04-2018, 11:00 PM
Suspended
Master
I always felt that I was married in spirit to my twin and couldn't marry anyone else.