Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 06-06-2013, 02:51 AM
Deactivated Account
I dont do mediumship very often. But when i do it feels a little like riding a bike in a way. But strange because it also feels forign at the same time because i dont do it often

Its an energetic charge. I feel it as me but i dont always know what im talking about. I can ask questions and a being will talk thru me with an answer. It has been like a fm stereo. Like it is a matter of tuning to different frequencys for different things. It happens from me wanting to channel about such and such. Or at times i will start reading from the lower part of my stomach instead. Then its just me doing it and i prefer that sometimes

Some beings are strong feeling. Some its suble and i mainly know its them in that case because i dont know what im talking about. Some are in between. Its strange. They can have quite a sense of humor. Oh yeah, you can talk to them in your head and then say what they said. Or once i was mediuming one on accident in front of a spiriual teacher. He said hey thats not you. Oh thanks i said. Then i asked the spirit to just give me the message and i will tell him. That time she sent the information in a ball of energy to my stomach area. It felt good. The energy had the information so i relayed it. Its a trip when it happens
Old 06-06-2013, 03:00 AM
Deactivated Account
But i could probably count the number of times doimg it on my hands. And its a hard thing to get excited about when i feel like i have so much healing to do on myself. So i dont think about it much
Old 06-06-2013, 03:40 AM
Ascender

I get this pretty often.. the part about it being like tuning into a radio. Sometimes it's stronger than others and usually only when I'm falling asleep. I cant really make sense of it though. I didn't really know what was happening before but now I know I'm trying to figure it out and learn to focus. I find if I try to make out or understand what is being said I lose it completely. So I'm learning to just listen and figure it out after. Pretty tough! I also "get woken up" in the night and see people standing next to my bed. I mentioned this in another post. It happened again last night, I saw a man with a scruffy looking beard and a red bandana. It was only for a second though, I fell back to sleep right away. Sometimes I get scared and turn on the lights really fast but now I'm trying to keep calm and maybe next time I'll try to talk to whoever it is. It's the shadows I don't like. Does anyone have any tips on how to focus better? What do you focus on exactly?