Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 31-08-2006, 01:28 AM
Mick in England

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
if these demons are so powerful why would they need to use a medium in the first place, why not just go and invade people at will?

Because they have to be INVITED into our world.
That's why they pretend to be dead relatives or sugary-sweet "spirit guides".
Hence the warning - "Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Corinthians 11:13/14)
Old 31-08-2006, 01:34 AM
Mick in England

Quote:
he walks his path the way he sees fit as do we all, healthy debate is good

You say you're all walking your own paths, so can I ask for how long?
I mean, will you be walking for the rest of your lives or what?
Christians have come home and have stopped walking, they're inside the mighty fortress of Christianity which has strong 2000-year-old walls a hundred feet thick and its warm and light and friendly inside, completely rent-free with guaranteed permanent security of tenancy.
To get in, people needn't be shy, they simply have to knock at the door :)
Jesus said - "Knock and it'll be opened.....whoever comes to me I'll never turn away" (Matt 7:7/ John 6:37)
Old 31-08-2006, 01:36 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick in England
Because they have to be INVITED into our world.
That's why they pretend to be dead relatives or sugary-sweet "spirit guides".
Hence the warning - "Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." (2 Corinthians 11:13/14)

How many times Mick In England, do I need to inform you that Satan was an entity created by power-mongering members of the Christian Church? I am not saying Christianity is bad but the people who did this had nothing more in their minds than to gain power and control over other people. This meant they could have their pick of materialistic luxuries and so it came to pass.
Old 31-08-2006, 01:39 AM
kundalini

Quote:
You say you're all walking your own paths, so can I ask for how long?
I mean, will you be walking for the rest of your lives or what?
Christians have come home and have stopped walking, they're inside the mighty fortress of Christianity which has strong 2000-year-old walls a hundred feet thick and its warm and light and friendly inside, completely rent-free with guaranteed permanent security of tenancy.
To get in, people needn't be shy, they simply have to knock at the door :)
Jesus said - "Knock and it'll be opened.....whoever comes to me I'll never turn away" (Matt 7:7/ John 6:37)

Sorry if this is a double-post. Firstly, you do not live in a friendly world, only a couple of hours ago you declared that you and other people are attacked by demons 24:7. Stringing metaphors together with a tone of smugness will not promote your cause. Reason and a receptive attitude will got you a lot further. Kundalini.
Old 31-08-2006, 01:40 AM
Mick in England

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
No demon has ever incited a man to kill little girls...

But many murderers admit a demon drove them to it -
"Factor X is probably something I'll never know. I actually think it may be possessed with demons. I can't stop it...it controls me, you know, it's like in the driver's seat. That's probably the reason we're sitting here. You know, if I could just say, "No, I don't want to do this, and go crawl into a hole." But it's driving me "
(Dennis Rader the BTK killer after his arrest)
http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_k...ed/btk/44.html
Old 31-08-2006, 01:44 AM
Mick in England

Quote:
...communication with a spirit guide or guardian angel requires nothing more than acknowledging their presence and asking a question, say, to help you with an aspect of your life....

Shakespeare's MacBeth consulted witches and he only realised too late they'd led him up the garden path - "And be these juggling fiends no more believed that palter with us in a double sense..."
Old 31-08-2006, 01:49 AM
Mick in England

Quote:
How many times Mick In England, do I need to inform you that Satan was an entity created by power-mongering members of the Christian Church?..

Certainly there have always been bad Christians around, but Jesus is onto them - "Not all who call me "Lord,Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23) but they never created Satan, Jesus often spoke about him, warning us to be on our guard..
Old 31-08-2006, 01:52 AM
kundalini

Firstly, fear and anger are a product of the EGO. The fear and anger would be immense in a murderer, especially one with a purpose for it. When they are caught doing something, they really believe that they are not responsible for it as the conflicting emotions affects their mind. So, they use a very easy get-out clause. Which is that they heard voices instructing them to carry out the deeds. It also surprises me that you are so quick to believe somebody who is readily capable of killing people because they are angry and fearful. Very surprising.

Secondly, stop using fantasises to put your point across. I have never mentioned communicating with witches and MacBeth was a fictional story wrote by William Shakespeare which had nothing to do with anything we have been discussing in this thread.
Old 31-08-2006, 01:54 AM
kundalini

Quote:
Certainly there have always been bad Christians around, but Jesus is onto them - "Not all who call me "Lord,Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23) but they never created Satan, Jesus often spoke about him, warning us to be on our guard..

Yes, to be on your guard against any bad intentions that a person may promote within oneself that may lead to deeds defined as 'bad'. It is not a real entity.
Old 31-08-2006, 03:15 AM
biyu_wolf_77

Quote:
ever heard of chinese whispers? no one can say for sure the bible is 100% accurate either, it's about belief and faith, religion isn't it, i don't know anyone who has met god either therefore in my eyes he cant be proved and backed up either but millions beleive in him i'm not having a pop at you by the way i just have strong feelings on this
one of my teachers suggested i look into buddism so yea plus bible study group at school that i was in

anywho one of the things that might make me as such is that ive encountered what i call pure energy but i dont know if it could be more then that?? but whatever it was it was awesome the bit of memory i have left no way to describe it so yea try just relaxin and wantin ta go to a higher level/state of mind(i kinda had fiery wings take me as i was sittin right here when i did it) im not sayin there is or isnt anythin god/s related
Closed Thread