Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-05-2016, 01:46 PM
Deactivated Account
When you keep seeing another soulmate's name everywhere?

After SC, there was only one person who made a strong impression on me almost instantaneously.

Before meeting him (the other soulmate), I specifically remember seeing his name everywhere. I didn't know why, but upon meeting him, I put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Sadly, even though he liked me, I acted like a complete fool with him. I've always regretted rejecting him though I was too caught up with the whole SC situation to see things clearly. However, I've since told myself that if we ever were to move back to his country/city, I would try and mend things because I really felt something for him.

Ever since 2016 started, I've been getting these strange dreams involving him and I. My brain was still focused on SC for a while, so I was wondering why this guy kept popping up in my dreams, especially as we haven't spoken in a year or so.

Strange coincidence, on the day I found out about SC's girlfriend, I actually found out this guy this moving to the city/country I'm currently in and enrolling in a grad school minutes away from where I work.

Now these days, I've been seeing his name everywhere! I had actually started seeing his name everywhere in the beginning of this year. I don't even think of him that much, but seeing his name in every corner has me wondering. It's getting to the point where I see his name more than I did SC's. Quite overwhelming.

Am I going crazy or are these actual "signs" of some sort?
Old 25-05-2016, 03:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AandN
Am I going crazy or are these actual "signs" of some sort?
Pisces Age religious understanding: God and Spirit shapes our destiny, and speaks to us in in the form of external signs. The old "Why does God cause/allow ______ ?" question essentially.

Aquarius Age spiritual understanding: The individual, via their belief projections, directs her/his intention outward into the world, allowing Spirit to manifest the events and happenings in their life. 21st century "Quantum Spirituality" one could call it: the events that unfold depend entirely upon the initiator/observer.

Reading the outer signs is reading one's inner motivations and intentions.
Old 25-05-2016, 03:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Thank you. I'm already aware of this theory actually, but I've had many instances where I kept seeing a name or a word that pointed to events that happened afterwards when I had no prior link to them.

Believe me, the last thing I think of is this guy. I have far too much stress going on for him to even cross my mind. If anyone shall cross my mind, it's always SC not him. I only think of him when I see this name.
Old 25-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AandN
Believe me, the last thing I think of is this guy.
The last thing I meant to attract was dysfunctional partnerships, yet I continued doing it, over and over for three decades. Why did I do that? I didn't like myself, and thought I was unworthy of happiness. But I only learned that about myself in my 40's. After which... Presto! I found relationship happiness.

It's unconscious/subconscious. You only think you don't think. The spiritual self-development path is about recognizing and understanding one's inner motivations and projections, for the purpose of learning to consciously shape one's reality.