Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-05-2016, 05:26 PM
Experiencer
Understanding Twin Flames & How To Recognize Soul Mates.

I dedicate this message to 3 very powerful and highly spiritual female members here who are inspirations to this website and its community.

That being......."Lady Rose.....Moonglow.....&.....Adrienne ( The Moderator )."

I deeply respect and honor these women who are strongly supporting and inspiring those around them to grow and develop one's personal and spiritual aspects.

Now, there is in actuality what some may term as “Twin souls or Twin flames”.

You are continuously within a state of becoming within consciousness, exploration and expansion, for this is the nature of consciousness. In this, an action of fragmentation occurs continuously with ALL souls. Therefore, view a soul. Each quality of the soul is an element of consciousness.

This element of consciousness may express a desire to become its own soul essence. In this desire and in the agreement of soul of continual fragmentation, the soul essence fragments this element, which then becomes its own essence, holding its own tone and its own personality and therefore choosing its own independent experiences, but retaining all of the experiences and the qualities of the fragmenting soul essence. Therefore, there is “no separation.”

Now, each soul essence which physically manifests holds an affection for certain developmental focuses and experiences. In this, if one of these is fragmented, there is a great bond and connection with the fragmenting essence to the fragmented essence.”

Now; if you share fragmentation or soul essence, you may experience an even greater, heightened intensity of emotion or action within the probability that you have chosen. Therefore, there is a recognition within consciousness of each other. Objectively, you may not identify what the recognition is, but you shall experience a recognition. Within you, within your consciousness, and within your subjective awareness, you know.

Fragmentation occurs through essence. You are a focus of soul essence. As you physically look through the lens of a camera, think of your field of vision and its wideness. Now think to yourself of soul essence. It is focused throughout many universes, for its field of vision spans All-That-Is. You hold all qualities of essence. You are physical expression manifest of essence. You are a physical expression of essence; a perfect design.

Essence or the soul..... fragments. A focus / physical timeline alone does not fragment. Essence, within its entirety, does. A focus holds many aspects of its own. You hold many alternate selves. You may view yourself as a branch of a tree. You, being one of the focuses of essence, may be one branch, but upon this one branch you hold many leaves, and they are your alternates, and they are your creations.

You may choose to be re-manifesting an aspect of yourself, as you identify yourself. Or, you may be choosing to be interacting with another focus or another soul essence and you may together re-manifest a combination of aspects, which shall be you but shall not be you, for it shall be its own new creation. You may fragment and you may allow this fragment to re-manifest, which is you but is not you; for all aspects, all fragments, all focuses contain all of soul essence.

You are a focus, an aspect, a fragment of soul essence. Each essence engages the action of fragmentation continuously. Each essence fragments aspects of itself, which then create a new essence; this action within consciousness being similar to what you may physically identify as giving birth, although it is much more complicated than this action within physical focus; for one essence may fragment another essence, or many essences may collectively fragment another essence. It is dependent upon the desire of the essences and the aspects to be fragmented. There is no separation within the soul, within essence. There is no separation within consciousness. Therefore, each aspect of essence is interchangeable.

All of your time lines or lifetimes of soul essence are occurring simultaneously. You within this reality view your lifetimes to be occurring linearly. Therefore, you view them as lifetimes; past, present and future. In actuality, within consciousness, they are all happening now. Within you, you hold all of the qualities and attributes of all of the other aspects of essence, but they are not expressed within your individual reality, for this is the point of a fragmented lifetime. A lifetime or focus is a direction of attention.

Therefore, you may concentrate your attention in one area, and this shall block much of the activity that occurs simultaneously within your reality. Each focus holds a direct stream of attention in one area. Therefore, most individuals' perception is that you hold one body, that you occupy one time framework, that you occupy one physical location, that you move physically from one location to another, that you move within a time framework. These are all of the elements that you create in focusing your attention singularly in one specific direction.

Now, there is a difference concerning what may be associated as twin souls and what many term to be soul mates. That which most individuals identify as twin souls or twin flames is an expression in which one soul essence chooses to be fragmenting into two essences. Not necessarily to be generating similar experiences in different manners, but creating two essences that utilize almost the same qualities. The physical expression of identical twins within this physical dimension is a physical reflection of that type of action within soul essence.

Soul mates are soul essences that choose to manifest together in many different focuses or lifetimes and perhaps even manifest together in many different dimensions in what is recognized as some type of intimate relationship. Whether it be adversarial in some focuses or in what you would view as a more positive relationship. It is a choice of essences to focus attentions together and a type of connection in energy between the essences that generates this desire to be exploring in many areas of consciousness together.

This is not to say that you may physically meet a focus or aspect of that essence in every lifetime or that you may necessarily generate a romantic inclination or an on-going relationship with the individual within any particular focus, for you may objectively meet the individual and not choose to be engaging that type of action with them, but you shall recognize a strong familiarity.

Many have asked me: ”How can we recognize soul mates”?

And the answer is that.....everyone holds an inner knowing within that there is an interconnectedness that becomes quite obvious. There is a knowing that occurs within the initial meeting of the soul mates. There also is an ease and an effortlessness within the interaction of these individuals.

Now; this is not to say that within certain focuses you may interact with another individual, another essence which you term to be your soul mate, and you may be repelled by this individual tremendously, or you have chosen to continue the interaction and the interconnectedness, but in a different type of experience. You do not lose your connection, but you choose one focus to not be in compliance with each other and to be repelling each other.

I now share Light with all individuals who merge and connect with this letter and its energies.

And I honor and salute those with the strength, desire and courage to investigate and explore this twin flame issue, in depth.

In Light & Harmony Taoist

Last edited by The Taoist : 08-06-2016 at 02:59 PM.
Old 23-05-2016, 05:56 PM
Ascender

I wrote this to some degree earlier, but it is under going moderation and is not up; but I feel like I can help clear up what you are saying--

Now, as I remembered who I am; I remembered the beginning of creation-- I was a being of such totality that to see any definition would be to miss a part of myself, thus the totality cannot be witnessed--

I made a decision to look upon myself; and this is where twin flames and destiny begin; when I decided to look upon myself, I decided to become two.. My decision, is the only decision in existence.. however, these two experience my same decision from two different angles.. That is, their separation is where they experience their choice, which is the same choice from two different angles--

Thus these two beings who's choice was the same from two different angles, experienced something of a bliss where the other they witnessed were making decisions completely complimentary to their own.. they worked in a unison-- We decided to take this further, and this was still the first decision, experienced by counterparts who experiences the first decision in a fragmented way-- We decided eventually to create the appearance of completely individual beings, we did this; by deciding not to experience the same level of complimentary alignments we did before.. that is, we put our decisions in a misalignment with the decision of the whole (which was a decision of the whole, and so we hid this from ourselves)--

This idea means that twin flames, are not at all limited to beings within our experience who make complimentary decisions to our own; but that we are made of so many beings experiencing their own decisions, that if a higher quality arrangement were to occur, the same level of quality that the decisions we collectively made as a whole which was obscured can be experienced in the entirety of our experience--

So that is to say, the idea of the twin flame; is a fragmented understanding of destiny-- And this is quite important to us, because while it is a destiny to meet this higher quality arrangement that we have obscured from ourselves (through a story that underlays all our being, but is obscured as well by fragmentation); this destiny is not exactly the same notion as a predetermined destiny (though from another perspective it is).. Because like the twin flame we meet (whom is a lower order/alignment/arrangement version of destiny) that is alive as we are and responds to us in a complimentary way (when a higher quality of alignment is reached), so to is our destiny as alive as the twin flame.. so too is our experience capable of such a harmony as having complementary experiences.. to the depth that they can be full ranged providing us with great heart ache to absolute conditional love (unconditional love/choice being mirrored in a higher harmony with conditional love/choice)--

--------

This refers to a quite important point, that the lessons we learn here on earth our temporary, the reason for this is because if we want to exist in a higher quality of order when our complimentary expressions are obscured, we must change the choices we make to fit the choices of those around us.. that is, we must conform to the order we find ourselves in if we want to reach even a mere glimpse of such an alignment-- But in the highest order, there is no morality or lesson of how to be; because we will be at a point where that which we find ourselves is complimentary to our expression, it is a realm beyond right and wrong (though so free to make distinctions and exist in such a state of good and bad, as to allow us full range of freedom)--

And this idea will become more important as we go along, that all lessons of morality, all lessons of spirituality, and all lessons we have learned were merely a product of the condition to create individuality, and the conditions of transient order we find ourselves in.. which is what we are currently beginning to change.. Which will change the very basis of our existence, in the sense of science, spirituality, or whatever believe of order you have come to conclude as truth outside of oneness; however indeed a new order will be put into place one that is much more capable than the limitations of mechanical thinking--
Old 24-05-2016, 09:35 AM
Master
Dear Tao,

You are too kind

This is most interesting, thanks for sharing.

I find the twin souls very interesting, especially how you say what we perceive as past lives, are just fragments of our consciousness existing simultaneously. I had a very vivid dream of my partner and I as twin sisters in Atlantis, it was like POW here's a vision for you to ponder on lol. This occurred around the time when I was questioning the depths of our relationship and our connection, and our "strange" accuracy and connection of telepathy. Its like a game of mind "table tennis" at times.

The first night I met my partner, I said to him, "I think I will Love you one day", I felt this overwhelming sense of comfort, security, knowing, love and warmness surging up and down my body. I will never forget this knowing and sensation, one I had not felt before in this life.

A shaman had said to me, that she doesn't believe in past lives, this didn't sit well with me as I knew there was more, but after reading this, I can understand what she probably meant, that it is all occurring in the here and now, simultaneously.

My partner and I are so similar in essence, that we always say we are the same person, but our "beliefs" which have been conditioned in our different experiences, make us the individuals that we are.

Also, my best girl friend, we had this immediate knowing and connection at our first day at secondary school, we've been best friends ever since, now 13 years later, another amazing connection I am so happy to have in my life. Again, we are so similar in essence, but have our own individuality, which like you say, creates a mixture of experience.

Just sharing my own example/thoughts on this topic.

Much Love,

Rose.
Old 27-05-2016, 03:56 PM
Master
Hello Taoist,

Thank you for this - it is beautiful and thought-provoking as always.

I love when I meet people and I feel completely at ease with them as if I have known them all my life.

I had that happen a few times in the past few years - I moved across the country to a completely new town where I knew no one and almost immediately I began to meet people I had felt I had known all my life.

In particular, a girl I worked with - every time we were around each other we would end up talking endlessly for hours. Neither of us were ever shy around each other. We never developed the friendship any farther than "work friends" but it was like meeting someone who was "part of the group", if that makes sense.

I've had this happen too with short meetings with people; the counter girl at a store... things like this. It is so nice to get that feeling of "home" with people one would consider strangers.

Thank you The Taoist.

-Lord Rama to Laxman