Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-05-2016, 03:36 AM
Master
(ego?) resistance to Love

When I first learned that the person I refer to as my twin flame loved me, 15 years ago, I wrote in my little diary "it was the worst day of my life, but pretty soon it was the best."

This cracks me up because it is so my style... feeling resistance to Love. Ooof, I'm feeling it so much now! I feel grumpy, angry at him! He feels too close. Too much of my ego, my concepts, are crumbling to dust in the Light of this, our, Love. Hmmph.

Ah well, I'm allowed to feel grumpy about awakening lol. There's certainly no turning back now and even if I could, I wouldn't want to. This is no walk in the park.

Warm wishes to you all.
Old 03-05-2016, 08:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
There's certainly no turning back now

That's true

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 03-05-2016, 08:36 AM
Master

Dear Bluebird,
I feel you. Not that I am the one who is resistant to the twinflame love, but my twinflame is! I see him struggle with his feelings, I am too close, too much of a mirror of his own and when I visited him this weekend, he was so grumpy and even a little hostile to me, that it made me sad. But I know why he acts like this and I can't help myself to feel nothing but love for him. I pray for him he may find peace with this and let me in....it doesn't help that he flees in alcohol and marihuana to numb his feelings. I can do nothing but pray for him and give him all the love I have to give, unconditionally.
There certainly is no turning back! And you've got the power to overcome this!
Wish you love and light!
Old 03-05-2016, 07:27 PM
Master
Yes, most definitely true there is no turning back now... lol.

Thank you Nymphea! Fear has been a big theme for me. I have overcome quite a lot of it the past year. I got to believe that everybody at on point feels fear on the "twin flame" journey, no? As it is just one of many paths to awakening, the destruction of one's old view of reality, old way of being, and ego.

Xo