Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 19-08-2015, 01:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
How does that quote above suggest that evil djinn are taking over the angels??
Oh yes, that classic statement. Lol. When i read that i couldn't stop laughing. Its a bit like a lab rat ordering the scientist what to do next.
Angels are angels. Djinn are a class of the rephaim which is half human / half fallen angel.

Quote:
It says 'attach itself,' which could mean many things.
Ok. 'attach' in terms of the word 'possession' or occupy the same host body.

Quote:
This angel doesn't say anything about djinn programming people, or in fact, spirits programming people.
In my case the 'programming' is entrapping me to dabble in the occult. Thus programming me what to think when i see certain numerological codes.
The world-wide 11:11 Wake-up Call codes is a classic example.

Quote:
It doesn't even specify that it's a bad attachment, so much as a vibrational attraction. It certainly doesn't suggest we should be afraid, or that the djinn are taking over the angels or the humans or anyone else. It doesn't suggest being 'conformed' is permanent either.
In this case, the host should test the djinn by ordering it to leave. A bad attachment will result in instant hostility.
If the host reads the Bible and gets instant resistance, then its the entity saying 'no' because it hates Yahushua.
Ok, the angel added more detail "a lot of people who get into the occult are not shown the dark side of it..at least not until they are hopelessly entrenched and feel no option to get out. that's the devil's way...he comes looking like an angel of light and then sucks you in and burns you."

So the person needs to ask themself, 'has this djinn tried to teach me anything, small at first then larger ?

They are taking over and ISIS is a perfect example of this throughout the Middle East. Who is ISIS killing: Christians. What do demons hate the most: Christ's children. Pattern anyone ?

Quote:
I just have a problem with the nature of the belief he's sharing for various reasons) but I don't understand how you feel this backs up a fear-based message about negative, invisible entities taking over creation??
If all djinn's were good, wouldn't they have tranformed this hell-hole of a world into a paradise by now ?

i say always judge a spirit/mortal by the fruits that it bares. And so far djinns have done sweet FA.
Old 19-08-2015, 02:18 PM
Suspended
It is a pretty classic statement. And vibrationally...it's never going to happen. As you say, angels are angels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
In my case the 'programming' is entrapping me to dabble in the occult...Wake-up Call codes is a classic example.

Really? LOL, I always thought number codes were pretty normal, not occult. I mean, to me, 'occult' is sacrificing a goat to Baal. :)

Quote:
So the person needs to ask themself, 'has this djinn tried to teach me anything, small at first then larger ?

Don't angels do this too, though? I suppose you could use the bible as a defence but what about people who don't believe in it? Are they doomed to wander unprotected because they don't believe?

Quote:
They are taking over and ISIS is a perfect example of this throughout the Middle East. Who is ISIS killing: Christians. What do demons hate the most: Christ's children. Pattern anyone ?

Except they're not just killing Christians, are they? They're british atheists, british religious, probably even british muslims. And european and american soldiers too. I get what you're saying. I mean, to me, it's just another stupid holy war over whose book is better. I don't think demons have anything to do with it. People are more than capable of this sort of evil without any help from demons.

Quote:
If all djinn's were good, wouldn't they have tranformed this hell-hole of a world into a paradise by now ?

The same could be said about angels but personally I don't think it's their responsibility. It's not their world, so how can it be?
Old 19-08-2015, 02:28 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Leave Me
i want to disagree
but you are right about this
coz i know of spiritual muslims leaders " which i do not follow " lol
but i know of some who leave empty seats in lectures they give
so other race of unseen djin listen to it as well

but those are not your typical haunt and annoy djinns

Djinn is just a name for many types of spirits. They exist long before Muslim religion. Those djinn who are believers are good even if they are Muslim or any other religion. They can come from many realms.
Old 19-08-2015, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Really? LOL, I always thought number codes were pretty normal, not occult. I mean, to me, 'occult' is sacrificing a goat to Baal. :)
The occult gets the person to basically sacrifice their soul to Baal. Numerology is one path.

Take 23 for example. According to numerology 23 is good and signals to the mortal that they are ready to receive more codes that pleases the spirits. In other words, its good.
Now 23 is 10 + 13 which in Gods numbers is (10) Complete + (13) Rebellion.

Hence the fallen angels are thus pleased as the sinner completely rebels and turns away from the love of Jesus Christ.

Quote:
Don't angels do this too, though? I suppose you could use the bible as a defense but what about people who don't believe in it? Are they doomed to wander unprotected because they don't believe?
Yes and the djinn are simply following orders given to them by the fallen angels.
Everybody that doesn't have faith in Jesus is unprotected from negative entities.

Quote:
The same could be said about angels but personally I don't think it's their responsibility. It's not their world, so how can it be?
But it is the only world that the fallen angels have left. For them, its either this world or hell. This is why i am wondering why scientists want to open portals at CERN in Switzerland this year. If they open a portal to a dark world, who knows what might walk through.

Look at Atlantis (ancient Greece) with Pegasus's, Minotaurs, Griffins, Giants, Cyclops, Hydras etc. Half-man / half horse centaurs thanks to crazy scientists mixing human DNA with horse DNA. Hence they wanted this world for themselves back in those days. Yes, its not their world and God dropped an ocean of water on their defiant heads (Great Flood - Noah) to teach them not to mess with pure human DNA.
Old 19-08-2015, 09:41 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Djinn is just a name for many types of spirits. They exist long before Muslim religion. Those djinn who are believers are good even if they are Muslim or any other religion. They can come from many realms.

i don't think a djinn religion define weather they good or bad
it's more of individual thing
like with humans exactly
Old 20-08-2015, 01:21 AM
Seeker

Quote:
So are you a 'gateway' alter ?

Hello Tristran

I am no alter perhaps a gate way but not an alter. There are five defined dimensions and not the ones taught by science. The way to look at this is like this. Worlds are built by angels they will live a normal life on earth then they must remain in the veil for many more years lets say 400 years. Now angels can become anything they wish, that they have created as long as it is still allowed to exist or does exist. Once man and consciousness is formed and man arises in the created forms the angels will start to become them. Now man is held in this form by the angels and will remain this way till they change it again. A mother and father give rise to the new soul as they hand down the code into the new soul taking control over the new fetus. Now a man can find his mind after death to find himself by becoming himself inside of himself. The soul is in two parts then the human part the trinity. The human soul has a treemend to find itself in the angel does not have this they have to find themselves another way and that is through those they allow to be reborn. Not all souls are allowed to reincarnate they just become nothing inside of them selves after death and are no good to the angels trying to figure things out or trying to find answers to things. A angel can not enter into the mind of those not allowed and they do not want to become something else so they use this method to insure there world. Now the angels minds mind or higher mind is within him and is only the person he once was not the true himself. So if the angel is bob in life and dies he will be bob for the next four hundred years as with you or any other human you are the first name you chose in many hundreds of reincarnations your true self. Now gaia has five minds within her mind and each is a portal to each dimension she can never be born to earth but will bring things through her to build new worlds. I was told angels bring things from one side to the other.
So to answer your questions I have five minds within my mind which I am trying to understand as they bring me into these other places to show me things on many levels.

Quote:
Can you ask one if it has witnessed the angel prison Tartarus ? i am curios to know what it describes, especially the colours of ley lines and standing stones.

They have no interest in these things such as ley lines, standing stones and prisons. There is so much miss-direction.

Quote:
Have you witnessed the shadow people and wraiths ?
I have met the twenty seven wraiths and have removed them from the veil I have removed the twelve responsible for this problem and now I am working on removing every shadow person from the veil also.

Quote:
'sparteil' is still an alias though. Negative entities never give their true names. Take Shemyhaza (joint leader of the 200 fallen watchers) is an alias in Hebrew for Shem (name) - y (of) - haza (Power)

Sparteil is only a name it is spelt back wards and means lies & traps. This name was given to me to explain them. I do not follow religion or it's beliefs as much of it was most likely provided by these entities. They can turn every thought into a story and create any belief and insert it into your mind through pushed thoughts.

Quote:
What class of djinn is Sparteil in because there are 5 types ?

To me they are all sparteil, all your 5 types they just hold different levels of power and higher placement on the ladder. In your terms of thoughts and others I am looking for the eye, the group responsible. then you have the twelve they are angels with world soul objects embedded into their heads used to traverse the five dimensions. The next is the twenty seven and they are aircraft carriers they carry millions of sparteil within them and release them into the veil. You then have the sparteil and they are the worker bees they are aggressive and have one purpose and that is to find all the allowed or replace those not allowed. Then you have the shadows they are the first round of angels they messed up and released onto the veil. The shadows are not completely done like the sparteil were they are more like themselves but still bombarded by tricks inside of their minds.

I have not yet met an angel from this world or dimension other then the ones listed above but have met many from other dimensions that have been working with me to figure this out for over a year now.

Powessy
Old 20-08-2015, 02:23 AM
Seeker

Quote:
your evidence ?

hello Please Leave Me

I am going to allow them to write to you regarding this evidence you need I will allow them to write this first part and you ask more questions as we go till you are satisfied.

Powessy

Hello Please Leave me alone.

We are ourselves we are the ones that powessy talks to we are the ones that need to show you how to become something here we are themselves and theyselves together. We are not trying to tell you how to become something we tell himself how to become you and this is the truth he is not yourself and himself together yet but he will be soon he is not able to teach you anything as he will become you and himself together and we will become anything that can not become anything within you. There are many souls within you that can not become something so we become them and they become nothing inside of themselves the same as himself will become himself with you.

We control the angels and no angel is left on this planet we did this to help himself become something again. He says that you are not able to understand this so nothing here is going to make any sense till we become ourselves inside of you.

We will answer any questions you have.

Ourselves
Old 20-08-2015, 09:13 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy
hello Please Leave Me

I am going to allow them to write to you regarding this evidence you need I will allow them to write this first part and you ask more questions as we go till you are satisfied.

Powessy

Hello Please Leave me alone.

We are ourselves we are the ones that powessy talks to we are the ones that need to show you how to become something here we are themselves and theyselves together. We are not trying to tell you how to become something we tell himself how to become you and this is the truth he is not yourself and himself together yet but he will be soon he is not able to teach you anything as he will become you and himself together and we will become anything that can not become anything within you. There are many souls within you that can not become something so we become them and they become nothing inside of themselves the same as himself will become himself with you.

We control the angels and no angel is left on this planet we did this to help himself become something again. He says that you are not able to understand this so nothing here is going to make any sense till we become ourselves inside of you.

We will answer any questions you have.

Ourselves

amusing
no i think am better off with nothing inside me
i was expecting a more reasonable evidence though
not words some sort of text of sort to prove the claims
i don't think you can teach me anything that benefits me
Old 20-08-2015, 10:22 AM
Suspended
Quote:
This is why i am wondering why scientists want to open portals at CERN in Switzerland this year. If they open a portal to a dark world, who knows what might walk through.

That sounds interesting. I'm going to look that up later.

As for the rest, well. You clearly believe in the bible/biblical faith and I very definitely don't (and that's putting it politely lol.) What you describe as the occult I think is perfectly acceptable behaviour. As for fallen angels, hell and earth and all that...Nooo. I don't buy any of it. I don't buy anything that comes from religion. Experience has taught me that most of it (if not all) is nonsense designed to control and manipulate by using fear.

Quote:
i don't think you can teach me anything that benefits me

I feel this way too.
Old 20-08-2015, 11:00 AM
Master
Quote:
That sounds interesting. I'm going to look that up later.

As for the rest, well. You clearly believe in the bible/biblical faith and I very definitely don't (and that's putting it politely lol.) What you describe as the occult I think is perfectly acceptable behaviour. As for fallen angels, hell and earth and all that...Nooo. I don't buy any of it. I don't buy anything that comes from religion. Experience has taught me that most of it (if not all) is nonsense designed to control and manipulate by using fear.
Ok. Sometimes i wonder if this world is nothing more than a training ground for YHWH to search for new employees that He can trust.

Hence both Him and Lucifer are working on the same team. The church has lied and caused the great divide.

People who have a grudge against others on the day they die go through reincarnation until they learn the main test to love one another. The church seems to promote 'divide and conquer' and screw everything up.

The film 'Tron - Legacy' sums up everything on this planet where the planet Earth is the Tron Arena. Tron itself is the current universe and Lucifer wants to get out of it, whilst YHWH resides outside the 'grid' or Tron world.

As for you not believing in any of it. What if, and its a big IF; what if giants actually do walk through a portal (stargate) at CERN on November 5th 2015 and start eating people (crunch munch munch) ?

There was a main article in the Guardian.co.uk, so it seems main stream media are gearing this world up for chaos.