Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 01-03-2020, 07:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
This is very interesting to me...

I find the idea that life is a dream something that feels like truth, however I also feel extreme loneliness and isolation by it. Also I feel some feeling I can only describe as “horror”

You just have to realize that you can, and should make use of your dreams, both when you sleep, and you're awake.

You shouldn't feel lonely or isolated, because you always have direct access to all the other personalities, anywhere in space, time, and other planes. You just have to learn to do it.

That's why you are here, to practice creating reality while awake, dreaming, daydreaming.

Learn to get in contact with your subconscious, and through it to access further knowledge and guidance.

Are you learning anything from your night dreams? They are gems of symbolic knowledge and guidance. Those symbols are different from one person to another, even from one dream to another, and your inner source of knowledge and guidance will help you make sense of your dreams.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-03-2020, 08:06 PM
Master
Does the idea that 'this place' is a Dream upset you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Does the thought that this place that you dwell in now, is a Dream bother you?
Why?
Does it seem impossible? Like, 'How could it be!?", as you knock on wood.
Does it seem to negate everything that happens to you - that is done around you, that you do for others?

What is the fear or the agitation surrounding this?
Let's get rid of that pesky fear or even anger!

Is it that you think this being a Dream makes thing worthless here? All your loves and wonderful experiences?
Or does it just boggle your logical mind? And kinda make you frustrated?
We have some very smart people here, maybe it could be tackled.
OR maybe even a bit explained!

Rem - if this is really an Illusion ...it's a darn good one...or else it wouldn't be called an Illusion!!

Miss Hepburn,

For me? Not at all!

Where would we be without giving ourselves, or being inspired by someone loving us enough to give, The Gift of Dreams...

...especially since we chose to avail ourselves of the opportunities to experience our own answers to your 11 questions (and to meet our fellow SF dreamers here), as well as to find answers to our own questions?

Why not Dream? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU_cs25Ffg8&app=desktop
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 01-03-2020 at 08:14 PM. Reason: clarify inputs
Old 01-03-2020, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
You just have to realize that you can, and should make use of your dreams, both when you sleep, and you're awake.
You shouldn't feel lonely or isolated, because you always have direct access to all the other personalities, anywhere in space, time, and other planes. You just have to learn to do it.
*That's why you are here, to practice creating reality while awake, dreaming, daydreaming.

Learn to get in contact with your subconscious, and through it to access further knowledge and guidance.
Are you learning anything from your night dreams? They are gems of symbolic knowledge and guidance. Those symbols are different from one person to another, even from one dream to another, and your inner source of knowledge and guidance will help you make sense of your dreams.
That was very nice.

**realizefun - Did you see that from guthrio - 'The Gift of Dreams'.
A little shift in perspective and suddenly from a horror we
can see it as a 'gift'. (Ha or playground!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-03-2020, 08:22 PM
Master
Do any of the ideas: "Dreams are real", "What one experiences in a 'dream' is really experienced", "There are no other experiences than what one experiences in one's 'dreams' as being 'true'" upset or bother you? Me (subjectively) thinks the lady 'protests' 'too much' in the foregoing regards.

https://literarydevices.net/lady-doth-protest-too-much/
Old 02-03-2020, 01:01 AM
Master

fear of dream

There will be fear if one is enjoying. But if one's dream is horror show full of pain,one may be happy knowing it is dream (Buddha's sarvam Dukham sarvam kshanikam theory).

The fear comes with the transientness associated with the word dream. people fear discontinuity which is invariably associated with dreams.

By thinking it an opportunity make real I mean making it great making a deep impact on society. I do not mean one can remove inherent physical barriers.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:07 AM
Master

Quote:
That was very nice.

**realizefun - Did you see that from guthrio - 'The Gift of Dreams'.
A little shift in perspective and suddenly from a horror we
can see it as a 'gift'. (Ha or playground!)

Yeah of course I can see that... but the consequences that this would be a dream has isn’t very nice to me. Maybe something has to yet manifest... something that makes me less bothered...

For me it isn’t about whether the dream is nice or not. Of course, a nice dream is better. Or: I 100% prefer a nice dream. However, it seems kinda horror even though it could be a nice dream... nobody is real anymore when you get to 100% control. My control had grown in this lifetime, maybe not for the external world but rather for the internal one. And I’m slowly adapting. This inner source is growing and expanding. What does that mean? Can I even comprehend? It’s so big... I don’t mean my control, rather the thing I’m experiencing. It’s everywhere! And I just can’t help but feel horrified by it... it has something scary. I guess something to be solved.

Maybe I’ll find my way into acceptance. Idk. For now I just want to get “out of here” and wake up “outside the dream”. But honestly I think that might be even more scary. I don’t know what kind of crazy experiment this all is...

Maybe something else will make me feel a bit safer. But simply a shift of thoughts won’t do. This thing feels like extremely uncanny for me.
Old 02-03-2020, 09:21 AM
MAYA EL

This is reality not a dream but you can be blinded by your own delusions to where you lose tuch with really and are stuck in your own delusions
Old 02-03-2020, 10:32 AM
Master
Quote:
That's 11 questions!!!

Are you trying to show off that you can count to 11?
Old 02-03-2020, 11:09 AM
Deactivated Account
An interesting theory to think about… The life you are experiencing right now may in fact just be flashbacks during the last 10 minutes of brain activity that continues after death. It may seem like a whole lifetime, but that's because time works differently in dreams.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:42 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
An interesting theory to think about… The life you are experiencing right now may in fact just be flashbacks during the last 10 minutes of brain activity that continues after death. It may seem like a whole lifetime, but that's because time works differently in dreams.

The brain only functions at a level capable of producing a coherent conscious experience for about 20 or 30 seconds after its oxygen supply is cut off. That's why NDEs are of such interest and especially establishing when they occur. It's why cardiac arrest patients are of particular interest.