Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-11-2016, 07:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Sexual energy...?

OK, firstly i am not at all sure if this should go here... I do not meditate (i have done in the past to help with anxiety and to relax) I am interested in meditation, and don't know why i have been putting it off...i know how powerful it is. As a kid (13/14 years) i would use it to leave my body and it always amazed me, even though i had never read anything or was influenced by how i should do it... so perhaps it scared me a little and i just stopped.

Anyway, regarding sexual energy... I feel a constant pain on my forehead (third eye) whenever I feel aroused, and it is intense!
I wanted to join and post on these forums rather than just google it, because all i can find there are people's experiences with headaches during and after sex... but this is different... and i am sure there is nothing wrong with me medically.... but anyway, this feeling is very hard to describe...
My head throbs at just thoughts of anything erotic that enters my head (always forehead) thoughts or physical acts... a hug or kiss from my partner if i am in that heightened state, and it is there! a pounding head ... lol i just have to ignore it and assume it is normal... But i am wondering what others might think to it...perhaps tell me what it might mean... if anything at all! :p
Old 20-11-2016, 08:02 PM
Deactivated Account

As a side note, you may need to hydrate and drink more water. With sexual energy, there is a lot of heat generated ( energy requres lots of movement) and crown area can become dizzy and light headed.. Always good to stay hydrated and practice good breathing teqs to get the oxygen flowing. Yoga can be helpful with balancing the energies/ breathing techniques

Not sure if you looked into it, but you may also be going though Kundalini symptoms. It's a very common topic here. I would look more into the subject

However, hopefully, someone else on here can offer you more insight on the third eye specifically, not my specialty ;D
Old 21-11-2016, 12:52 AM
Newbie ;)

thanks for the response ... i will look into that, Kundalini symptoms...
Old 21-11-2016, 05:31 PM
Master
Hello Rosy,

What it might be is some thing worth mentioning. We do live in a society which frowns upon sexual expression. In the universe and our galaxy the principal of 'harm no one, do as you wish' is quite well understood.

I suspect your brain is resisting what your heart and body understands and appreciates. That sexual expression is the natural imperative for the sexual and divine being which you are. There may well be an unconscious belief that sponsors this resistance. Change that belief with affirmations and those headaches will go away, in my view.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-11-2016, 08:01 PM
Master
Can be a number of things, can be sexual migraine (coital migraine), kundalini stuff, and to do with neck/back problems.
I'd start with looking into sexual migraine to see if the symptoms and feelings match yours.
If you have neck and/or back problems, a visit to a really good manual therapist or -even better- an osteopath can sort that problem.

Oh, and drinking more (water!) could also help. Migraines and not enough water/fluids in the body related, sometimes drinking more can help or prevent.
Also, pay attention what you do when aroused and/or during sex. Do you put a lot of strain on your neck / shoulder area? Just having a taller partner could be a trigger if it is neck/shoulder/back related.
Old 25-11-2016, 06:08 AM
Guide
Well chakras exist in back of spine they are not connected at all with your such energies coz chakras always spill divine energies, not sexual energies. sex is outcome of mind's action not related to meditation at all.