Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-11-2016, 08:14 PM
Newbie ;)

trying to balance my chakras

so ive been meditating for the past 2 months every day and i was basically just focusing on my third eye. lol cut me some slack i knew there were other chakras but i never knew it was really important to have them all opened and balanced. i found out it is dangerous to just open your third eye before opening each chakra one by one. i cant tell how balanced my chakras are, so i took a test yesterday to see how balanced they are, and my root chakra is at -12%, sacral is 50%, navel is 50%, heart is 56%, throat is 25%, third eye 38%, and crown 25%. i mean im not sure if this test is really accurate or not accurate at all, but it kind of makes sense because i am usually really nervous/shy/anxious/awkward in public or social events. so that does make sense. last night i was meditating to root chakra meditation music, focusing on the base of my spine and picturing a red ball of energy. but i dont think it worked.. any tips guys? any response is much appreciated, thanks!
Old 15-11-2016, 01:07 AM
Pathfinder
re: balance chakras

Chakras are very complicated and very hard to understand, soo please don't be soo hard on yourself :)
You should be proud of what yourself, even if you feel you started on the wrong chakra first, but maybe you started with the brow intuitively for a reason. There may have been a slight adjustment needed first before you could *see* via the brow that other areas also need tending to. Now if you had not of started at the brow chakra, and just been told to start from the root first, you may not have realised how important they all are.
So you can now acknowledge to spirit and the guides, you understand and lesson learnt :) well done !!!

It is also very complicated when opening a chakra, as this can be an extensive healing cycle. Unblocking chakras so the energy can flow nicely between each one is much easier if that's the one your trying to do.
The flow of energy can alter within seconds, soo no one will ever be able to have a completely open or unblocked chakra, it is almost impossible.
As our emotions change during the day, so does our body, organs, blood circulation etc and our energy is drained during the day and hopefully recharged during our sleep time or meditation times.

By listening to your intuition and the sensations and feelings that occur within the body can help you know when a chakra or area of the body is out of alignment or just needs a bit of boosting. Learning to communicate with the body eg:
drained or under active chakras, our body tends to feel tired, and sore, achy muscles, emotions become moody or sad etc then look at which area of the body is feeling like this, you know what colour chakra is in this area, eat or drink something the same colour and feel how your body reacts. The body might go mmm yumm :)
over active chakras, you may feel the body start to over-react like, emotions boiling, inflammations or increased body tempertatures

Please also remember that even if chakra is under or over may still have same effect, soo its ideal to learn to communicate with your body. Listen to it.
eg: over active throat chakra, talking too much or speaking negatively can cause a blockage but...it will also cause the other areas upwards nose ears eyes and downwards chest heart stomach to drain causing those chakras brow and heart to become underactive. which then turns into a did-eased (not at ease) area
So it is important to get to know the body as well :) take your time, don't rush !!

An easy way to check the flow of your chakra, if you are not able to identify the energy flowing by using the back of the hands, is by using a clear quartz pendant. And having someone or if you can manage it yourself, place the pendant over the chakra, it will start to move and adjust the energy for you. the movements are different for most people but. Anti clockwise - releases the stagnant energy, clockwise - places fresh energy and verticle circular motion is re-adjusting/realigning the energy again

or you can just place coloured crystals on all your chakras and they will also help..
Old 15-11-2016, 01:16 AM
Guide
You are nervous coz you are extensively work on chakra. this is not the way of balancing chakra. on net test of chakras are not accurate. Its harmful to play with chakras without proper instructor.
Balance in chakra lead balance in energy of body, balance of mind and best action by nervous system.
Beginners shall start with breathe meditation.
follow breathe in whole breathe in breathe canal from nostril till lower part of belly below navel and breathe out from there.
Old 15-11-2016, 02:04 AM
Pathfinder
re:trying to balance chakras

Also you mentioned you were focusing on the base of your spine and sending ball of red energy..
lol ouch !! I guarantee you would of noticed an instant increase of adrenalin, along with a lot of chest and stomach flutters lolol as you rattled everything inside of you with an overdose of energy. if you did this at night time, I'm sure you didn't have a very good sleep as you would of increased your brain activity and maybe even the next day been agitated and feeling out of sorts LOL I'm giggling, don't worry we have all done it ourselves. its how we learn, don't think of it as a mistake..

Imagine you have 7 little balls of wool in front of you, and then you blow on one. of course it will move, but so will everything else near it. including the organs, the energy flow around the inside of the body as well. rattled the cage lolol hahaha even if you were projecting its real.

When we are sending to our chakras or any part of our body, we always need to be kind and gentle to ourselves.
Ive replied a 2nd time as I was urged to mentioned something else.

When we are sending to our chakras, yes a chakra has a colour but.. It also has an opposite colour as well.

eg: root chakra is red, it goes with the feet legs private area, organs by the sacral, it also helps increase blood circulation, increases low blood pressure, energy, warms the body, etc

over active root chakra, I same but multiply it by lots makes the blood boil, heats the body, inflammation, angry outbursts, painful feet, legs, urinary infections etc etc

under active root chakra can lack these and do the opposite, low blood pressure, cold feeling, numbness in feet, sad drepression, drained and tired, etc

So when we have an underactive, then we may want to place the colour of that chakra in.
But when we have an over active, then we need place the opposite colour in which will be green for root chakra.

Unless we are aware of all this, it is soo easy to rattle ourselves LOLOL After all these years, I still cannot stay balanced 24hrs a day everyday.
So if your going to send balls of energy to chakras, bear in mind the colours and their opposites and instead of focusing on *one* direct colour, calm the colour down by lightening it. from red to pink, blue to light blue etc
that way you wont, overdose yourself again LOL and the colours you send wont shake you onto a roller coaster ride LOL

Most of all, be proud of yourself. We all started the same way, learning through similar mistakes. And thank you for the giggles I had, when I tuned into what you done lolol reminds me of all the memories of when I done my own chakras for the first time.

Also would like to say, Please do ONE chakra at a time..so the progress is much easier on the body
Old 15-11-2016, 04:49 AM
Newbie ;)

omg i didnt know i wasn't supposed to do that haha, a couple of websites said to do that. I thought it was simple to just meditate one chakra at a time and balance them, but obviously thats not exactly how to do it. thank you so much for the response!
Old 15-11-2016, 04:53 AM
Newbie ;)

also do you think i should find a guru in my area to help with my chakras?
Old 15-11-2016, 05:04 AM
Pathfinder
re:chakra balancing

It would be helpful if you were able to find someone who can at least help you understand as you progress. To gain your own knowledge can only be done through the experiences you go through, as you have just found :)

But look for someone is wants to share the knowledge. Not someone who wants a lot of money

Your the one doing the hard work, universal knowledge is free, so should be shared freely. Money should only be given for the time a person spends with you.
Ask spirit and your guides to bring the person that you need, to you..
Old 15-11-2016, 09:37 AM
Newbie ;)

thank you very much tanya!