Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-11-2016, 05:44 PM
Knower
Heart chakra

Hello again.
Can chakra be... destroyed? Eaten or somehow broken that connection between spiritual part and Earth-part is lost? Or is it a matter of entity that may be there? I had terrible experiences with some entity that ended in weird way and now I'm not sure what I should do. I wonder if it's not a 4d entity, but I'm not sure what 4d is. Is it thoughts+our 3d?... I'm also afraid it's something worse than entity, but I don't know what exactly... Is there anyone who also have similar problem, or simply problem with heart chakra?
Old 08-11-2016, 07:28 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamb1
Hello again.
Can chakra be... destroyed? Eaten or somehow broken that connection between spiritual part and Earth-part is lost? Or is it a matter of entity that may be there? I had terrible experiences with some entity that ended in weird way and now I'm not sure what I should do. I wonder if it's not a 4d entity, but I'm not sure what 4d is. Is it thoughts+our 3d?... I'm also afraid it's something worse than entity, but I don't know what exactly... Is there anyone who also have similar problem, or simply problem with heart chakra?

Yes. Destroy is a harsh word though; it is better to say they can be stopped. Imagine a wind mill that is generating an electrical current. If that windmill is stopped or damaged, it wont generate any force.

Chakras work off of the same principle. They move within the constant of the universal principle of movement or the golden ratio. If you were to fill a tub, kitchen sink, or any building material like these with water and open the drain, the natural symbol of the chakras would appear as the water exits into the drain pipe. As long as water is properly flowing, the chakras are working. When there is a block, no whirlpool will be shown, because of a dam that exists somewhere along your river.
Old 08-11-2016, 04:19 PM
Master
Hello,

In my view that heart chakra can become unbalanced but never stopped or destroyed.

My understanding is that our choices of focus related to thinking set up thought patterns which influence the heart chakra. When compassionate patterns are in place this chakra is balanced. To the extent compassion is missing from our thinking and our focus, it creates unbalance.

I hope that my views on this will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-11-2016, 08:16 AM
Knower
very helpful, thank you a lot <3
Old 09-11-2016, 09:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello again.
Chakras are like doors that open and close with subtle energy currents, just like the wind...it's called prana.

No, they can't be destroyed, but they can remain closed for long periods of time and usually when there aren't enough 'currents of love' around to open the door of the Heart Chakra again.

When we are full of fear, anger, hate or just too full of ourselves at any point...boom! the door gets slammed shut once again.

Entities can also be like the currents that open and close our chakra doors, but most of the time, we create them from our own sub conscious or imagination - even though these beings do exist, it's unlikely they will interfere in any direct way, but some have been known to...

Just ask yourself why you feel your heart chakra has been eaten away and what has eaten it?

Then surrender whatever is left of it to the ultimate, divine and omnipotent ruler of the universe...the heart chakra shall be restored, flung wide open and a wedge put in place under it.
Old 09-11-2016, 11:18 AM
Knower
To be honest I'm afraid that I'm not human but have human body and soul. And weird things happen around me and it's like some entities don't want me to be myself? I don't know
I don't have any desires now, but to have this heart chakra open ;] and feel feelings, even anger or sadness, but really feel it. And help my mother but I really need this heart chakra to help her. I think there is something because earlier I was afraid that God won't forgive me and I was afraid of hell. So I was doubting and it somehow grasp this fear and doubt.
Maybe I'm losing my mind, maybe, but this is how I see my situation.
Ok, I'll do like you wrote.
Old 09-11-2016, 11:29 AM
Master
Quote:
To be honest I'm afraid that I'm not human but in human body and soul. And weird things happen around me and it's like some entities don't want me to be loving? I don't know, or something want to destroy me or complicate my plans?
I don't have any desires now, but to have this heart chakra open ;] and feel feelings, even anger or sadness, but feel it. And help my mother but I really need this heart chakra to help her. I think there is something because earlier I was afraid that God won't forgive me and I was afraid of hell. So I was doubting and it somehow grasp this fear and doubt.
Maybe I lost my mind, but this is how I see my situation.
Ok, I'll do like you wrote.
Thank you and I'm glad you did.

Like me, you walk and exist in spirit. Often, you tend to fade into the background of everyday affairs, but you watch...you wait for your time in the sun...until you shine forth that sun from within.

There are entities around, but if they don't want you to be loving, it only goes to re-affirm that you already are (I finally got how these entities work). They lead you to question your beliefs to make them (and you) much stronger in the end.

Certain things can 'tug at our heart strings', but love conquers all.

God forgives those who forgive themselves. Let's put it this way, He probably knew it was going to happen before it did being God and all and he could have stopped it, being God and all...but He chose not to.

If you believe...love!