Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-09-2016, 08:11 AM
Master

Blocked heart chakra, ripped solar plexus, help please?

Hi, I did a chakra cleaning the other night. I visualized a high pressure water sprayer cleaning the dirt off of each chakra.
I came to my heart chakra and there was a wall there that I could not get through no matter how much I tried.

Then I came to my solar plexus, I saw it and when I got to my back where my solar plexus is, it appeared as an area that looked like a big piece of flesh was torn off, missing from my back, like flesh had been torn off. I also saw a woman holding a drawstring bag that had coins inside while I was working on my solar plexus.

Then I came to my sacral chakra and cleaned it and saw an owl there.

I'm just wondering if someone could help me understand what some of these things mean. Any information would be helpful. I also would like to understand how to heal these hurt chakras I have.
Old 26-09-2016, 01:19 AM
Master

Is there anyone out there that has any idea on what any of this stuff means???
Old 26-09-2016, 01:50 AM
Newbie ;)

I am not great with symbolism so I can't help you there. I am sure you can also figure out what this all means to you if you stay mindful and look into you.

For me for a while there was something that felt like a deep hole that I couldn't fill or ease whatever I tried. I did imagine filling it with love a couple of times and was patient and kind to myself. It slowly evened out.
I feel there are many ways to heal (such as understanding where those imbalances emotionally stem from, or acting in accordance to the lessons they give you, or using affirmations, and of course meditation and similar, supporting with gem stones..)
There were different shapes and things I felt (like a knife stuck somewhere which I then imagined pulling out), and some of those also correlated to different feelings that weren't able to come out before.

So for now just be patient, and keep doing what you do and try feel through what it needs and then visualize and imagine that. Like regrowing flesh. Have fun with it : )
Old 26-09-2016, 02:41 PM
Ascender
Well if there is wall in your heart chakra you might want to find out what's on the other side before you go pulling it down. If you can't get through it it's probably because you don't know why it's there. If you understand it's purpose maybe you can find a way around it. You might need to work out who put it there too. If it was installed by your soul or higher self you won't be able to take it down yourself you would need to convince them that it is no longer necessary.

Missing pieces usually mean soul fragments but the woman with the coins suggests you may have sold it. That makes it harder to get back as normal soul retrievals won't work .... it would need to be bought or earnt back if that's the case.

The owl is a symbol of wisdom and patience. Could be an animal guide or could be representative of Athena.
Old 28-09-2016, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
Any information would be helpful.
I also would like to understand how to heal these hurt chakras I have.
If this were me ...I would take 1 dropper full of Motherwort for my heart.
And place orgonite over it as I lay peacefully saying some words
a chakra practitioner
taught me...but that's me.
Works for me.

1-2 shots a certain beverage doesn't hurt me with the whole process either.
Just being honest.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Last edited by Clover : 28-09-2016 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Sensitive Language
Old 28-09-2016, 05:59 AM
Master

The visualisation you were doing "I visualized a high pressure water sprayer cleaning" may be too strong to be used on your heart chakra area, that area is delicate and care needs to be taking if blasting that with energy. You could really harm yourself.

A simple way to help heal any damaged area of the body is to send love to that area and just think of it healing. If you keep doing that the areas should heal.
Old 01-10-2016, 11:30 PM
Master

Thank you all so much for all the knowledge!!! I really needed it!!! This will help me learn a little more on my own. I am working on my heart and solar plexus a little each day.
Dryad, Thank you for the response. That's very interesting what you said about the coins and soul fragments.
Miss Hepburn, Thank you. I will research motherwort and orgonite. I need to start trying to heal these hurt chakras.
Seadove, Thank you. I had no idea I could hurt my heart chakra with that energy. I hope I didn't hurt my other chakras! :/ I will try what you said and just send love to those areas.
Thank you again everyone! :)
Old 06-10-2016, 01:18 AM
Experiencer
The wall around your heart chakra is a blockage. There are many causes of chakra blockages: accidents, trauma, abuse, emotional scars, stuff from childhood that you might have gone through, maybe you have gone through a bad relationship and now you are protective of your heart, it could also be things of psychological nature, etc. It just builds up over time. Doing a chakra clearing on your own may not work. Usually you only get through a little bit. You might want to try an energy healer (reiki or other type). I have gone to a reiki practitioner a few times. Usually stuff will get released, but it is up to your higher self. The reiki practitioner has no control over what will be helped. Also if you have more than one issue, it won't all be released in one session. It gets released one layer at a time.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:05 AM
Master

Ok thank you. Yes I have been thinking about going to an energy healer. I think it would help. My mom and dad passed away and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with my solar plexus and heart chakras. Both of their deaths was traumatic for me. I'm only 30 years old. My dad passed this year. My mom passed 3 years ago. We were really close.
Old 07-10-2016, 03:15 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
Ok thank you. Yes I have been thinking about going to an energy healer. I think it would help. My mom and dad passed away and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with my solar plexus and heart chakras. Both of their deaths was traumatic for me. I'm only 30 years old. My dad passed this year. My mom passed 3 years ago. We were really close.

Yes the emotional impact those life events/experiences have had on you can absolutely be affecting you in terms of creating 'blockages' to flow of your internal energy within you. Extending condolences to you regarding your Mom & Dad's passing. My Mom passed on when I was 20 and my Dad when I was 28. You really have to allow yourself the necessary time to heal from the effects of this - however long is needed. Your healing process will eventually give rise to significant emotional releases (purges) and this will enable you to clear out the relevant 'blockages' and also serve to free you up (making you feel lighter).