Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-09-2016, 02:01 PM
Master
Overrated!

I am sure there are many schizophrenics, with their (Pineal gland) fully functioning! I am sure there are many mass murderers and psychopaths who hear voices and see things, with yes ladies and gentlemen! Their pineal gland functioning! And I am sure there are many people being told what to do by 4th dimensional tricksters “I am not talking about spirit guides, I am mainly referring to extraterrestrials, and you guys may know them?" They take credit for human effort (And don’t like it!), you see because this is “Man’s world! And yes I woman’s world too, i presume that Venus taking over again” we are the ones in the arena, in the boxing ring metaphorically speaking throwing the punches, ducking and diving! Check your history, I know I am right on this one…........

And I just feel when too much emphasis is put on developing the third eye, which makes people forget! The other area’s that make up a human being, I am talking about the attributes that must make us one of the greatest entities in this entire universe! Stuff intellect, stuff visualization, stuff all these 4th dimensional groupies that just want to talk to us! (Some of them are fans, some of them are haters, and some of them are just hell bent on messing us up!)……

But to conclude….

I am talking about attributes like the heart, it never ever gives up! So I have to disagree with the people who are saying that the third eye is the seat of the soul! It is (The heart) that is for me the receiver of the soul, when the titanic was sinking! It was not the pineal gland of those men on that ship! Which decided to put women and children first? It was the heart of those men that did that......

So yes the pineal gland has its place make no doubt about it! But when you analyse history, it becomes obvious that some of us human’s know we are greater than our circumstance and flaws! That’s why we are obsessed with trying to become better, even in system that does not want us to become better! we have taken on the ultimate metaphysical challenge here, and only great people take on great challenges! only the strong are tested, and only powerful people have enemies.

And it is the heart that drives us on......
Old 11-09-2016, 02:50 PM
Suspended
Guide
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I highly doubt the titanic thing with women and children first was realistic. When people panic they turn into a bunch of rats running over each other to save themselves.

You should not confuse Hollywood with reality.
And it's best I break this to you now, so if you ever find yourself in that situation, you would not have unrealistic expectations of men dying for you because you have a vagina.

From Wikipedia, and you can google more yourself of the myth of women and children first.....
"As a code of conduct, "women and children first" has no basis in maritime law. According to disaster evacuation expert Ed Galea, in modern-day evacuations people will usually "help the most vulnerable to leave the scene first. It's not necessarily women, but is likely to be the injured, elderly and young children."[5] Furthermore, the results of a 2012 Uppsala University study said that the application of "women and children first" did not necessarily produce a survival advantage for women and children in practice"

The irony is that if you used your third eye more, you would have had the same intuitive insight I did.
Old 11-09-2016, 03:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I highly doubt the titanic thing with women and children first was realistic. When people panic they turn into a bunch of rats running over each other to save themselves.

You should not confuse Hollywood with reality.
And it's best I break this to you now, so if you ever find yourself in that situation, you would not have unrealistic expectations of men dying for you because you have a vagina.

From Wikipedia, and you can google more yourself of the myth of women and children first.....
"As a code of conduct, "women and children first" has no basis in maritime law. According to disaster evacuation expert Ed Galea, in modern-day evacuations people will usually "help the most vulnerable to leave the scene first. It's not necessarily women, but is likely to be the injured, elderly and young children."[5] Furthermore, the results of a 2012 Uppsala University study said that the application of "women and children first" did not necessarily produce a survival advantage for women and children in practice"

The irony is that if you used your third eye more, you would have had the same intuitive insight I did.

Similar insight to you, don’t make me laugh! Here is what you have written below…

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
It has been nicknamed, "The seat of the soul".

Supposedly vitamin C decalcifies your pineal gland.
But don't go crazy with it, I also heard that TOO much vitamin C can give you kidney stones.

(I would of not have even entered into this thread, if that’s all I had to say! I would not have even logged online today! Infact I should not even be responding to you right now!).....

Come up with something original boy (If you are going to attempt to come at me in this type of arena) all you are doing is repeating new age jargon! You have displayed zero intuitive insight on this thread! I have gone against new age grain, and stated that the pineal gland is not the seat of the soul (And I understand this is going to upset some people! But that's history, and i feel very passionately about the underrated achievements of the human heart! that constantly gets overlooked and stigmatized negatively by some people in the new age arena)....

That’s all I have got to say on this thread.

You guys can carry on.
Old 11-09-2016, 03:46 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Similar insight to you, don’t make me laugh! Here is what you have written below…

(I would of not of even entered into this thread, if that’s all I had to say! I would not of even logged online today! Infact I should not even be responding to you right now!).....

Come up with something original boy (If you are going to attempt to come at me in this type of arena) all you are doing is repeating new age jargon! You have displayed zero intuitive insight on this thread! I have gone against new age grain, and stated that the pineal gland is not the seat of the soul (And I understand this is going to upset some people! But that's history, and i feel very passionately about the underrated achievements of the human heart! that constantly gets overlooked and stigmatized negatively by some people in the new age arena)....

That’s all I have got to say on this thread.

You guys can carry on.

Well I knew you would have a negative reaction, most people do to the truth.

It's okay, I forgive you for your outburst.... I fully expected it.

You should really try to imagine being a man though, and what kind of unfair social expectations are being placed on you "Die for a woman you don't know, because you are a worthless man". I thought men and women were supposed to be equal these days... Remember though, in practice, it's every man and woman for themselves.... you better run over that man you expect to die for you, he's probably not going to just stand out of your way.

Maybe I should just let people delude themselves. At least they'll be happy.
Old 12-09-2016, 04:08 AM
Master
Hmmm....the only thing the pineal gland does that I'm aware of is regulate our sleep cycle through the daily cyclical production of melatonin. ....a hormonal cousin of serotonin. .....another hormone produced in the brain...

Probably not the information you were looking for. ......

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 12-09-2016, 07:54 AM
Newbie ;)

My pineal gland is open.

Last edited by Lucy.heart : 12-09-2016 at 09:59 AM.
Old 12-09-2016, 03:05 PM
Pathfinder

Apparently if you rub honey on your pineal gland/third eye it will open up easily, although I haven't tried this I know of a few who had trouble seeing so they tried it and apparently it did the trick. Namaste X
Old 12-09-2016, 11:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reamac
Apparently if you rub honey on your pineal gland/third eye it will open up easily, although I haven't tried this I know of a few who had trouble seeing so they tried it and apparently it did the trick. Namaste X
I would rub honey on my forehead. It seems like a good way to stop migraine.
Old 13-09-2016, 05:53 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy.heart
I would rub honey on my forehead. It seems like a good way to stop migraine.

Sounds like a good idea Lucy.heart x
Old 13-09-2016, 11:53 PM
LightKeeper

It's what helps us use our third eye! :)