Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 17-10-2023, 12:58 PM
Knower
Question 369 Method/ Blockage

Good Morning everyone,
I have questions about manifestations of my desires.
I am having a hard time manifesting the good in my life. Could someone possibly not manifest the good because of the bad experiences they've had? I am currently doing the 369 method with good intentions, but for some reason the vibrations I am having is low. it's like I am writing the words on paper and not feeling what I am writing, and "feeling is believing" right? Can someone please explain to me what I can do to make this right? Maybe this is too advanced for me to understand. Thank you all for your responses and wisdom.
Old 18-10-2023, 05:58 PM
Seeker

In order to raise your vibrations, you have to start off by asking yourself the deep questions as to what is negatively affecting your soul.
For the things you cannot control, work on letting them go as these are situations that only the universe deals with.
Focus on what you CAN control, which is your well-being and the decisions you can make
Patience and faith are two things you want to have during this development.

We are all part of the cosmic consciousness.
Old 25-10-2023, 05:12 PM
Seeker

We manifest all the time, so using a specific technique only allows us to manifest with more focus. Just rising your vibration and being in the now fully will help you a lot more. Also facing some deep issues is a good way to get lighter. Don´t forget to have fun. At the end it´s all being...you get what you "are".