Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-10-2017, 07:47 PM
Knower

All twin flames already met?

My new fav person who does tf readings on yt thanks to psychegirl for posting, said that all TFs have already met. She casually mentioned it in her reading. She also said a small number of the ones that met will never be coming together but most will. I think she meant if you are here and an adult you already met. I don't think she was referring to future generations. That made so much sense to me cause so many met around three years ago. Do you think that is true? That would mean if I had a false one I won't be meeting a real one. I mean that's ok.

And also a man who knows a lot about tfs and does videos told me that in august the planets made it so the DFs lost feeling and the purpose was for the DM to have time to get awakened without the DF interfering and stopping it by chasing. for me i was greatly released in sept. But I notice that did not happen to a lot of DFs. in my case none of this matters but i still have questions that remain.
Old 13-10-2017, 08:22 PM
Experiencer
Lol that was the first time she said that and I was really surprised because another one of the women I'm following on video had not met her twin but she says she knows who he is and talks to him energetically. I think she thinks that a lot of the people who think they're TF are actually SM or twin souls, which I guess are different but have a similar purpose. It's all so very confusing. But I'm not getting nearlythe messages she is so who knows.

There was also some other things that she says that are thrown it and confused me. I think she doesn't want to scare anyone but she keeps hinting at buying land and having food and water on hand. I'm hoping she is just getting everyone prepared for all the changes and being more self-sufficient. Growing your own food and so on. It's something I've been getting nudges on a lot lately.
Old 13-10-2017, 11:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxane9
My new fav person who does tf readings on yt thanks to psychegirl for posting, said that all TFs have already met. She casually mentioned it in her reading. She also said a small number of the ones that met will never be coming together but most will. I think she meant if you are here and an adult you already met. I don't think she was referring to future generations. That made so much sense to me cause so many met around three years ago. Do you think that is true? That would mean if I had a false one I won't be meeting a real one. I mean that's ok.

And also a man who knows a lot about tfs and does videos told me that in august the planets made it so the DFs lost feeling and the purpose was for the DM to have time to get awakened without the DF interfering and stopping it by chasing. for me i was greatly released in sept. But I notice that did not happen to a lot of DFs. in my case none of this matters but i still have questions that remain.

I dunno I think clutching to the ideology of a tf is the problem. Just live life. Does it matter if twins have met or if they haven't. The whole tf thing is heinous and painful and annoying and no matter how much you give it wants more. Why would anyone want that? I would not recommend searching for it. Or even wanting it.

I would say have fun and if a tf comes along so be it, and if one doesn't so be it. Why does anyone want a tf anyway. My sis is with a companion soul mate and their the happy ones!!!!

As for the theory it won't apply to everyone, it never does. In the end there may be other factors that affect the way things are. Theory may not even touch those couples.
Old 14-10-2017, 12:17 AM
Deactivated Account
If you can - it is a wonderful habit to get into... to be able to feel into any information you are questioning and ask yourself if it resonates.
In fact, on this journey - It is imperative to learn to do this as their is currently information overload.
Old 14-10-2017, 12:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I dunno I think clutching to the ideology of a tf is the problem. Just live life. Does it matter if twins have met or if they haven't. The whole tf thing is heinous and painful and annoying and no matter how much you give it wants more. Why would anyone want that? I would not recommend searching for it. Or even wanting it.

I would say have fun and if a tf comes along so be it, and if one doesn't so be it. Why does anyone want a tf anyway. My sis is with a companion soul mate and their the happy ones!!!!

As for the theory it won't apply to everyone, it never does. In the end there may be other factors that affect the way things are. Theory may not even touch those couples.

Boy do I agree with this!.....the whole TF thing is so over blown with some people they forgot to go out and be happy!!!!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 14-10-2017, 12:38 AM
Deactivated Account
Its funny you mention the FUN factor because that is actually one of the intended outcomes of this journey... to get back to personal authenticity... and personal power and FUN is actually a massively under rated tool in creation... they go hand in hand... and fun is where our creative selves are able to Floooowww...

Lol.

So the journey is INTENSE, absolutely- it is like stressing out and cramming for a last minute exam... haha strangely enough though at some point you realise part of the test was learning about how to embrace the JOY which is an innate part of living as an authentic expression of self!

When I take my vitamins in the morning - I also take my metophorical happy pills LOL.
Old 14-10-2017, 04:31 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxane9
Roxane, could you PM me the link to his videos, please? This has really resonated, perhaps the rest will too.
Old 14-10-2017, 04:49 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat
Roxane, could you PM me the link to his videos, please? This has really resonated, perhaps the rest will too.

There is another thread called Divine feminine twin flame and soulmate reading: video I posted that has the link. :)
Old 14-10-2017, 05:02 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira

thanks. I agree. I do not search for it. I had no idea what it was til an experience that led me to find the info. It's just that I thought if that was a false one I must have a real one coming but i was not waiting for the real one.
Old 14-10-2017, 05:04 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
If you can - it is a wonderful habit to get into... to be able to feel into any information you are questioning and ask yourself if it resonates.
In fact, on this journey - It is imperative to learn to do this as their is currently information overload.

yea I think I have learned to do that more than before this experience. :)