Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-10-2017, 10:58 PM
Deactivated Account
High vibration vs. harmonic intergration

Hello.

Something I have relised within my own union - to LOVE and self acceptance.

Alot of people in the twin flame community talk about getting to a high vibration in order to come into harmonious union with the TF.

I have come to realise through my own experience that it is much less about attaining some 'out there' higher vibration and much more about integrating my existing vibration - into my various bodies - physical, mental, auric bodies ect.

My existing vibration is my unique soul note which was created from source - it is a unique soul expression of the unifying creator field. It is designed to be in harmony with the universe.

it is my job on this path to integrate all of my being with my natural vibration - as one expression of Source/god/creation - and through that integration harmony I also integrate with my TF who - is the perfect harmonious compliment to me. Within my union exists a perfect harmonic balance of notes - the same note at opposite ends of the spectrum - 'alpha and omega notes' lol.

Our souls are actually already vibrating at out their natural frequencies - in this earth experience we go through various levels of integration - to reach our natural AUTHENTICITY and balance point on all levels.

So my perceived "high vibrational state" is unique and different to yours because I am a unique expression of the creator. Therefor on the TF path it is not a higher vibration I seek to attain - rather it my own unique vibration and its natural harmonic which I seek to align and integrate with.

If I think of a straight line of light as being my unique vibration - I can see through this journey - my various energetic bodies as I experience them on earth seeking to merge with this one stream of light vibration. . . and the closer I am in alignment with this... the more harmonious the TF union becomes...

We have always been in 'union'... it is the harmonious balance within the greater uni- versal symphony we have been seeking.

Thanks.
Old 13-10-2017, 01:51 AM
Experiencer
@emeraldheart

I resonate with with quite a bit and actually have been noticing that, especially lately, I am wanting to focus on the TF thing as more of a tool than to be in any kind of a relationship.

Don't get me wrong, I very much want to be in a union with my TF. But the focus has gone from what he's doing and why he's not with me to what I'm I doing and how can I do it so I'm a whole person.

About a year-and-a-half ago I was very much focused on him and what I could do to make him want me enough to commit. But those desires always came from a place of what his needs or wants.

I feel like these types of realizations is actually another step on the way to Union. Like we are on level 7 and level 8 will be a different realization and deeper knowledge.

Levels 1-5 really sucked. Lol

Old 13-10-2017, 04:38 AM
Deactivated Account
Lol 1- 5 seriously suck!

Had a dream I jumped on a last minute train away from the *hit* of 3d - to get to something place super -nova cool.

It's a matter of constantly choosing that which is aligned with the authentic note of self in harmony with the universe and bringing it all back in for a big group hug between Giah - source ans self - wohoooo....

I am choosing so many positive timelines for the future. Dropping so much of the muck I became addicted to.

TF version 2.0... 3.0 wait... infinity and beyound... is looking soooo much brighter!

Thank God haha...

I just had this vision of all the beings of light which surround our planet pulling every last soul out of the muck - and those who make it out are turning around to help pull out many more souls out.

This is one crazy ride!!!
Old 13-10-2017, 06:32 AM
Experiencer
No doubt; total craziness!

I've been having so many interesting experiences with raising my vibrations and aligning in higher timelines (these might be old terms- expanding!) Lately.

My sister and I have had a hard time being close most of our lives. But since I have been focusing on serving the divine feminine and concentrating on keeping my thoughts abundant, she has been different. She's been in a better mood and is much more open to communicating. That led me to notice other people and their behavior changes.

It's been a couple weeks but it's going to be a very interesting experiment!
Old 14-10-2017, 05:45 AM
Deactivated Account
That's cool that you are noticing this shift within your relationships.
Most of the folk in my circles are going through their own massive transformations... I am learning alot about compassion.

Also I'm getting prepped for the next year - I have been mind mapping like crazy lol... choosing many things which are in total alignment with my unique soul vibration and ths needs of my particular expression here on earth.

I feel it will be a year of adventure and meeting many different people as I spend time traveling my country..

We are all so unique - created as unique beings and when we start to realise and align with our unique soul song - that is actually us living authentically.

That is where our true power is IMO. If we believe that we need to attain a specific 'high vibration' and live in a high vibration as defined by another person for us...and forget that we are all unique expressions of the divine - with our own gifts and our own specific needs... then we are not truely living authentically and not in alignment with our soul song.

True Twin Flames and soul mates... in my opinion are drawn to our unique vibration - expressed with acceptance and by us honouring our authenticity... perfect as we are...not one which we project as what we believe it 'should be'.
If we truely are a divine compliment to TF... then honouring ourselves in our uniqueness is also honouring them- as the reflection.

The other thing I am learning through all of this - is to honour my own needs and through honouring them I can begin to learn about the needs of others... and honour others just as I honour myself.

There can then be a beautiful balance of giving and receiving in relationships then... where we are allowing space for others to express themselves authentically.

So much to learn - and so much is emerging about the way forward. I am beginning to see now - all the remarkable blessings of this path...