Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-10-2017, 03:49 AM
Experiencer
Happy 10-10!

Actually, since 2017 adds up to a 10 as well

Happy 10-10-10. :)

Do what does a 10 or a 1 mean? There are so many theories but here's what I think the numbers and energies are.

New beginnings. Starting again. One of the challenges I've faced is experiencing all these internal changes while not seeing much if any movement in my physical life. I feel all awakened and wise sometimes and like a complete fake the next. I question all that I used to know then question all I thought I believe now. What is the truth of who we are and how do we know when we get there?

Are we going to be graded on a curve??

It's hard when I see someone who is behaving in the 3D and think that is wrong. (We all do it) But I also know that I was doing it not long ago and I thought anyone who told me different didn't understand me at all.

Ego plays a big part here and we are given all kinds of experiences, Including and especially TF/SM, where we get to choose to see the good and growth or sit in judgment of what we expect to see others do.

There had been a lot of heartache worldwide and these are all tests for us as a planetary community as well as personally.

Today's the day we can shift our experiences from one of being at another person's mercy or stepping into our own power of unconditional love and seeing these situations as opportunities of sharing the beauty.

What basket will you put your fruit into to nourish yourself with? Because make no mistake, there are more than one.

Today I've had some amazing energies to lift my already raised vibrations. But I had to fight for where I am by making a commitment to be the best I could. All the times I failed and still tried after, Heard criticism from friend and foe alike. There was a deep desire to feel that love I had with my TF but without all the pitfalls. Source love.

Today's that beginning where I elevate yet again and keep climbing.

We may not be at the top but we sure are not at the bottom!

Love and light.... and climbing gear! ♡