Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-10-2017, 11:33 PM
Seeker
Question Twin Flame/Kundalini

I am very new to all of this, excuse my overactive mind right now!

I left an 18 year abusive relationship having a good friend's support through it. after leaving, my friend and I had an overwhelming sense of love for each other, out of nowhere it seemed.
Shortly after, I had an awakening. I thought I was crazy seeing things differently, different colours, my gifts enhanced greatly, etc and the tears!

One of the experiences with this man was after our 3rd intimate encounter. Shaking is completely normal for me with him (only), but this was more like convulsions.

He had his awakening last year.

We have brought up a lot of internal struggles within each other we thought we had resolved. It's been hard on us to face these things, but it's like mirroring each other.
We are feeling exactly the same things, same fears and both agree that they are irrational when it comes to him and I as a couple. We have no doubt's we are where we're meant to be.
We make each other better, we ground each other as well.

My understanding of an awakening has been awakening Kundalini.
I have researched this and it seems to fit perfectly with what I experienced and continue to experience, due to having had so much to work on within myself. However, my awakening seems to be moving quite quickly.
I'm confused on a twin flame existing, is it a soulmate who sparks that awakening of Kundalini within you? Or is it the unity of the twin flame that awakens Kundalini? Is it perhaps finding that unconditional love that awakens Kundalini, who is your twin flame?

Do you believe there are different types of awakenings and what are your personal beliefs on twin flames and soul mates; what makes them different to you?
Old 10-10-2017, 12:19 AM
Experiencer
this sounds similar to the relationship i have with my soul family member, i think that there is always that special someone in the soul family that can boost your awakening and be mistaken for your twin flame.

as long as he lets you be free darling.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:32 AM
Master

Kundalini awakening can be sparked through just yoga. It doesn't matter if you are with a soulmate, twin flame or alone. It all depends on your own personal path/journey.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:51 AM
Guide
Just playing devil's advocate here, but what makes you think you're having a twin flame experience? The reason I ask is because I've had practically every twin flame symptom/sign with a person I thought was my TF (including a full blown kundalini rising) only to eventually realize that she was a catalyst/false twin.

To give you a brief summary:

Soulmates can mirror one another
They can also have a lot in common (i.e. can be a clone of you)
There can be many synchronicities between you
They can "cause" heart center and kundalini awakenings/rising
You will be able to read their thoughts
An overwhelming sense of love and attraction
Instant recognition
Old 10-10-2017, 02:39 AM
Knower

this is very coincidental cause I was thinking recently about a stranger that passed kundalini onto me. hahaha I interacted with the man at work who owns the company ot provide the soda machines/soda. isn't that funny. and he had the kundalini i found out. i only talked to him for a few minute but he was very high vibed in an unusual way. people arne't normally like that even if they are 'happy' and smiling and stuff. he was different. i thought he's 'weird' at first. hahaha not in a bad way but i just thought weird. i could tell he was very high vibed tho. i sat back down at my desk and i was flooded with higher vibrations thru the top of my head. that's when i realized it had been him. not on purpose there was a transfer. then i had kundalini in my lower back very very very strong. almost distracting and it lasted two days. that is the first time i have experienced kundalini. so based on my experience you can have no relation to the person and they can be nobody to you and they can do a transfer just thru an interaction. hahahahaha that was just a few weeks ago or less.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:08 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatoriOnawa
I'm confused on a twin flame existing, is it a soulmate who sparks that awakening of Kundalini within you? Or is it the unity of the twin flame that awakens Kundalini? Is it perhaps finding that unconditional love that awakens Kundalini, who is your twin flame?
?

Kundalini can be triggered by anything really, person,meditation, yoga, death in family, depression, it's not exclusive to "TF" theories. Recommends to look for keyword: conceptualization of kundalini awakening. At the very basic, an awakening is the expansion of awareness/consciousness

awakening/Accession symptoms