Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-10-2017, 02:35 PM
Experiencer
The Feeling Within

Throughout this whole TF journey I have struggled with feeling him. First I couldn't get away from him; he constantly haunted me. Then, after I expected him as what I feared him to be, he disappeared of my radar. This is when I did most of the healing learned to really love myself.

But I always felt his energy but in different ways. Initially it was in my back along my spine, and in my sacral chakra. A lot! When I started fighting it, I felt painful longing in my heart and back with a lot of 3rd eye tingling. Then I accepted my situation and the sensation changed to a deeper knowing, like a flame within. With the occasional poppingup here or there. For a week I felt him like a shadow always just behind me.

Last night I did a TF meditation, something I never do, and I felt him in my solar plexus chakra. It was very strong and I questioned it at first because that is the identity and power chakra. How could he be coming through there?? But it was and he moved around to my heart down to my root. He mostly stayed in the solar plexus and it remained non sexual.

It's been a white since I've felt him like that, so active. I'm a little worried that I'm poking a sleeping bear whose not ready to wake up!

Has anyone else had sensations of their TF or soulmate move around their bodies like this?
Old 07-10-2017, 08:34 PM
Master
A couple of specific instances spring to mind - once when we decided to do a healing session together (not sure what effect that had, looking back) and I could actually feel her rummaging around in different parts of my body, felt weird but pleasant!

Other time was when we decided to stop messaging for a couple of days, the first message she sent me after the break caused a big rush of energy in my forehead - felt like she'd entered through my third eye. Again, bizarre!
Old 07-10-2017, 09:04 PM
Experiencer
@A Human Being- Nice! The body rummaging sounds very pleasant! LOL

I've only had physical contact with my TF a total of 3 times. The first was like I was possessed! My body was trying to hug him but I was trying to stop myself. I almost crawled on him lap before I realized what I was doing! So mortified!! I jumped off and retreated to a corner to gain my composure. We were both so weirded out! Later I would hear of twins activating eachother's chakras and it clicked that this is what happened. But what was with the 'invasion of the snatchers?'

The next time we were a bit more prepared, we spent time talking and at the end had a hug that finished 'locking' us together. I literally felt a click in my soul. After that I knew I was a lost to him.

The last was after we stopped talking 'that way' and tried to be friends for a few months. I asked to meet then told him goodbye. I'm not sure he took it well but that strange locking connection was still there.

The energetic stuff is just as intense but I've been trying to offset that with adding in the connection to God and asking for it to be less intense at times.

The thing is that with the solar plexus chakra being an identity, am I starting to see us as being one energetically? We've already had a merging where I watched as we walked into one another and became one but not really felt him specifically since.

So weird!
Old 08-10-2017, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
@A Human Being- Nice! The body rummaging sounds very pleasant! LOL
Oh yeah, had a good ol' root around so she did, it was mildly, um, invasive and yet oddly pleasant (bit like when you locate the nozzle in the jacuzzi ).
Quote:
I've only had physical contact with my TF a total of 3 times. The first was like I was possessed! My body was trying to hug him but I was trying to stop myself. I almost crawled on him lap before I realized what I was doing! So mortified!! I jumped off and retreated to a corner to gain my composure. We were both so weirded out! Later I would hear of twins activating eachother's chakras and it clicked that this is what happened. But what was with the 'invasion of the snatchers?'

The next time we were a bit more prepared, we spent time talking and at the end had a hug that finished 'locking' us together. I literally felt a click in my soul. After that I knew I was a lost to him.

The last was after we stopped talking 'that way' and tried to be friends for a few months. I asked to meet then told him goodbye. I'm not sure he took it well but that strange locking connection was still there.

The energetic stuff is just as intense but I've been trying to offset that with adding in the connection to God and asking for it to be less intense at times.

The thing is that with the solar plexus chakra being an identity, am I starting to see us as being one energetically? We've already had a merging where I watched as we walked into one another and became one but not really felt him specifically since.

So weird!
Bliiiimey - yeah, 'weird' is the word Like to see you try and explain that to the local constabulary, 'Honestly, officer, I didn't mean to grope him - it was my chakras!' Hehe just a playful elbow to the ribs... but yeah, the energy can make you behave in funny ways! My 'twin' couldn't stay vertical the first time we met, she kept falling over like a common drunk :o (at first it was adorable but I had to object when she insisted on sitting five yards away from me at all times, in the absence of ear trumpets it wasn't exactly conducive to good conversation).
Old 09-10-2017, 06:39 AM
Experiencer
@A Human Being - Omg, yes! Lol That was me too. I couldn't speak (normally this is so not an issue!) and when he did, actually, elbow me playfully I had to stop and ask him to please not touch me. His face was complete confusion. I was fine (kinda) if we were walking and he was taking but looking directly at him was too much. He said he talked more with me that night than he had in recent memory. Lol

It was an amazing and hard night; him being married and us being 'friends'. I kinda wish I could ask him about it since we never really talked about the depth of the connection. :\
Old 09-10-2017, 08:37 PM
Master
Cripes - yep, these connections can be pretty intense energetically, that's for sure :o
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
It was an amazing and hard night; him being married and us being 'friends'. I kinda wish I could ask him about it since we never really talked about the depth of the connection. :\
That's a shame, though of course him being married complicates things... I imagine that could be a source of hurt and frustration, it seems only natural that you would want to talk about it