Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-10-2017, 06:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Sorry... lol.

It took me a while to post here again.

I've been... concentrating on other things

I assumed the 12:12 was much more complicated than it really was!

It does actually mean many different things... as all number sequences hold many layers of information within them...

12:12 is a gateway each year as you may have noticed but it is also (specifically for TF's) representative of the third energy or three fold flame which twin flames hold once they are both balanced within, connected to source and grounded to Giah... or the mother... it is the creative force which has great potential... for holding light and is a source of pure creative energy...if this is something we have choosen for our souls in this life.

I already knew this of course... lol but was resisting it... as a very grounded Virgo... with many asgrological houses in rational virgo and gemini... I basically wanted to discredit it because it is an 'illogical' path according to the rational mind... even modern spirituality is locked in rationality it seems...
My own spirituality was locked in the mind for a long time... I was the philosopher... but mine is very much a path of the heart now.

This is... my truth an my path and it is... just as acceptable as any other spiritual path... it is the same path anyways... one of LOVE.
I now know that I choose a heavily grounded astrological chart... so that I could effectively navigate this path... with my feet firmly anchored in the earth.

Personally the 12:12 is not currently relevant to my experience... but... I am reminded constantly by my higher self to remain grounded in my own whole and balanced energy...connected to source and maintain the knowledge of the potential of the 'TF' energetics... the creative field through the emancipated heart... refletion of that which created life.

Ok... I am probably officially crazy now LOL!

OH well... what else is new?! Lol
Old 01-10-2017, 07:07 AM
Deactivated Account
144 is the unity Christ conciousness... self merged in oneness of divine love

1212 is the harmonious divine creator dualities... mother /father creation in harmony... in reflection of source... in form... which merge to create all...

All in oneness.
All in light...
All in LOVE.
Old 08-10-2017, 08:37 AM
Deactivated Account
What is unconditional LOVE

So today... in my country of birth it is an 8 - 1 - 8 day...
(8 -10 - 17)...

And a grand question has arisen in me!

What is UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?

Because I only just realised that I do not know what it means!

BUT - This date has something to teach me - about the moment of creation, where creation decides to create something new out of LOVE.

8 - 1 - 8 to me - is the mother/ father aspect of creation both in wholeness... in flow with the balance of the universe... at the exact moment of creation ... where something new is created from UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

It is the blending of the qualities both in wholeness... with the blessing of GOD as a whole and intact entity...

It is the creation which is sparked in that fleeting moment of NOTHINGNESS...
The nothingness is where unconditional love creates something new...

So unconditional love... is the fleeting moment of nothingness which collides WITH itself to create something.

I have only ever experienced UNCONDITIONAL LOVE fleetingly in moments of BLISS and in those blissful moments I have forgotten seperation and have become wholly a part of the WHOLE.
Old 08-10-2017, 08:48 AM
Deactivated Account
More arising from 8 - 1 - 8

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE - then can really be accessed via a great array of mediums... my experience of unconditional love in this life and time - in this human existence was via a catalyst soul- mate.

It was a frequency which he just happened to be emitting towards me - to spark that same frequency within me at that time, it could come through a wide array of experiences. a beautiful sunset, a musical composition or the vibration of words spoken in truth.

And it was a frequency which set of a reaction within - and consequently a long chain of events which has led me to now...

AND SO... through the TF journey I have come to learn how to balance my own inner harmonics to create my own spark of unconditional love within and then IGNITE that spark within the context of the three fold - flame of union... between the mother / father aspects of creation.

I have come in to experience an external reflection of unity consciousness ... here on earth at this time.

So.... I have to remember those split seconds of creation where the power of true unconditional love was harnessed and learn to resonate with that frequency more frequently as my light body becomes stronger. . . or more merged with creation itself.

Those split second moments of creation... feel like the bliss of NOTHINGNESS, creation merged as one... and so... I must become more comfortable with the feeling of COMPLETENESS within the nothingness.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:07 AM
Deactivated Account
Re - posting elsewhere :-)