Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 09-01-2012, 06:24 PM
xXHauntedxLadyXx

My head is full of forests

I decided to post this here, as I didn't find a better place. I've started doing some exercises on clairvoyance. Guess it turns out pretty well for someone who cannot have a moment of silence (I hear my family breathing all the time, and moving, because I can only try this kind of stuff at night, and those noises are bothering me, so I'm not really doing a great job). Each time I try to meditate, I keep getting images of forests in my head. Okay, I'll admit it, I kind of have a thing for forests, so maybe that's the reason. But lately, I've been feeling locked in a cage. I am losing touch with things here, with the material world (I feel like I've just fallen from another planet here, and don't know what to do), and all I want is to be in nature. I do not feel like I belong here anymore, not even as much as I did before. Anyone has any idea what this could mean? And about the changing I feel it's going on, does anybody else feel something like this? Could it be awakening?
Old 13-01-2012, 10:59 PM
dhaga

I have also been feeling disconnected lately, from friends, family. I feel almost..abandoned, even though that is not the actual reality. It has been strong enough of a feeling to affect my dreams one night this week, where I was pushed away by my best friends.

I'm not sure if it is related to your experience, HauntedLady, but your post struck a chord with me, and those feelings.
Old 14-01-2012, 03:17 AM
Guide
Okay, I just realized this today, and I stumble upon this thread. I've always had a thing for nature as well, there's a peace there that I can't find anywhere.

In learning how to meditate, and doing some 'lite' meditation (meditating for only 5-10 min at a time), I find a forest popping into my mind, and from a first person perspective I'm walking thru it. It's the same scene everytime - same trees, same exact scene. But in the scene, I always see a glimpse of a beautiful young girl in a long flowing white dress and blonde hair like me, long and straight. I don't know her.

What is it about forests? There must be some meaning to this. HauntedLady, your post struck a cord, cause lately I've also been feeling disconnected from my family (mom, dad, siblings) BUT on a good note, I feel close to my husband and kids.
Old 14-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Master
Forests are powerful places ! As our remote ancestors came to understand, the forests are home to the Green Spirits who had to be appeased by offerings.
Old 14-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Mayflow

As I look out through the window of my ego
I see a forest of trees
Within the forest are so many many things

Birds of the air and insects on the ground
Animals everywhere
Enthralling me?

Sure, perhaps
and also inviting me
to be Free
to be me.
Old 16-01-2012, 03:46 AM
Guide
I lived in WV for 4 years, now I'm back home in NJ. The nature and forests of WV I miss already. There's such a peace there. The smell of nature, the sounds, the quiet, away from the hustle and bustle (if just for a moment). Forget the beach, lol. I'll go to the forest!
Old 20-01-2012, 05:14 AM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

Wow--can I relate to this thread.

It is (4) years ago (today) that my Beloved passed away. He was a city Boy and we raised our family for (20) years in a little house in the heart of one the biggest in the USA.

(2) years after he passed--I sold our home and moved to the Woods. I have a third of an acre in a remote area and I am learning how to heal myself (again). I was dying in that city.

I grew-up running wild through the Woods and I am very glad to be back.

Peace and Love on your journey along the Forest Path...

Blessed be...
Old 23-01-2012, 01:03 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
Wow--can I relate to this thread.

It is (4) years ago (today) that my Beloved passed away. He was a city Boy and we raised our family for (20) years in a little house in the heart of one the biggest in the USA.

(2) years after he passed--I sold our home and moved to the Woods. I have a third of an acre in a remote area and I am learning how to heal myself (again). I was dying in that city.

I grew-up running wild through the Woods and I am very glad to be back.

Peace and Love on your journey along the Forest Path...

Blessed be...

Glad to see you are back where you wanna be. I was raised in a suburban neighborhood and was always drawn to the small wooded areas. I lived in WV for 4 years, my husband and I absolutely loved nature there, but alas, for financial reasons we are back in our home state of NJ (and I missed my family as well). At first I was glad to be back to 'civilization,' but I've been feeling the forest call me again, if that makes any sense. I just never feel 'home' anywhere anymore.
Old 23-01-2012, 04:41 AM
LadyTerra

Greetings Dawn1976:

I know how you feel.

We will just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other--until we see where the path leads.

Peace and Love on the path to finding your way home...

Blessed be...
Old 13-02-2012, 07:36 PM
TinTin

xXHauntedxLadyXx,
It sounds like to me that you are moving to the 5th dimension. All that does not serve you are leaving you now. You just needed to be grounded at all times. Try exercising 1 hour every day light to moderate intensity. You will definitely feel much better.