Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-10-2017, 11:29 AM
Pathfinder

Can a prophetic dream be part wrong?

Two years ago I had a dream about someone I was in love with.
In the dream we were texting to each other and then he sent me a song. The song was rap and the video had a black backround and the lyrics which were white. It was a love song and in the end of the dream he said he sent me the song because he wanted me to know the way he felt about me. When I woke up I felt that the dream might was a sign about something that was going to happen. After a month we were texting to each other and then he sent me a song which wasn't rap but in the video was a black backround and white lyrics. I tried to find out the meaning and when I did I was kind of surprised because it was talking about love. Of course I thought he sent me the song because he wanted me to know about his feelings for me so I told him I was in love with him. He rejected me and that was a bigger surprise.
Now I was thinking about prophetic dreams and this experience gave me the opportunity to think about it more deeply.
Can prophetic dreams be part wrong and part right? Like In my experience when I told him the way I felt and he rejected me? The dream said the opposite that's what I mean.
Old 30-10-2017, 02:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna_ph
Now I was thinking about prophetic dreams and this experience gave me the opportunity to think about it more deeply.
Can prophetic dreams be part wrong and part right? Like In my experience when I told him the way I felt and he rejected me? The dream said the opposite that's what I mean.
In short, yes.
1. Its not always clear if a dream is prophetic.
2. Memory upon waking is not perfect.
3. A prophesied event is not fixed in stone, it can be changed.
4. Many people misinterpret the meaning of all dreams (probably not in this case with exact visuals)
5. Other things can be received during a dream (like messages or warnings).
6. Only part of the dream sequence might be prophetic.
7. Most people's ability to prophesize is limited and thus contains errors
Old 30-10-2017, 02:24 PM
Yaoughta

Of course a prophetic dream can turn out to be wrong. This can happen for many reasons, some of which wstein already mentioned, but mostly because of the choices and decisions made. What might have been the most prominent path can change in an instance with a different choice,