Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 05-09-2014, 10:17 AM
Nick Hawes

What sound is this- Is it a banshee?

Hi my name is Nick Hawes Im new to this forum. I am an ex teacher who has retired and taken up gardening. In gardening I have became very aware of nature spirits all around me. I do not as yet have fairy site but I do feel their presence. the other night as I was going to bed I heard a strange sound come from outside my window. My wife who could also hear it -said it was just a 'dog yelping'. To me it certainly wasn't , it sounded like a very deep breath. It was very eiry but I didn't feel frightened. I went downstairs and asked my stepson to listen to it. He again conferred with my wife saying it was a dog yelping. Now comes the strange part. I decided to record it on my phone's voice recorder. I did and I still heard the deep breath wail /nothing like a dog yelping. Next day I asked my step daughter to listen to it- she said it was a DOG YELPING. SHE EVEN imitated the sound to me. I ve so far got 2 other people to listen they think its a dog yelping. The third listen to it and at first he heard the deep breathing. Then later he listen to it again and heard a DOG YELPING NOT ABLE TO explain how he heard something different the first time.
Can you explain this / how is it possible for me to hear one thing and other people to hear something else. I felt at the time the spirit evoking the sound was sending me a personal message. Of course I have no evidence for this. Can yo u explain what this is? I could try and post the recording onto this site so you could hear it but I need to know how to do this?
Old 05-09-2014, 11:47 AM
Knower

post in your dropbox account and the link
Old 07-09-2014, 01:45 PM
Knower

Could well be a fox or a muntjac. They sound like that. Google the sound and see