Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-08-2011, 08:15 PM
nightowl

The Phoenix Cards Deck

Okay it in obvious I am in a past lives research mode...I came across this deck in my wanderings through past life info.

Has anyone heard of or used this deck? It is suppose to give readings to help interpret past life influences.

http://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Cards-...3438761&sr=8-2

nightowl
Old 15-08-2011, 08:23 PM
Docha

Those look amazing!

I say get em and give us a review! I think they would fit you quite well nightowl. :)

It tempts me to buy them to see for myself. Maybe I will check out the used deck. Hehe my price range at the moment.
Old 15-08-2011, 08:31 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
Those look amazing!

I say get em and give us a review! I think they would fit you quite well nightowl. :)

It tempts me to buy them to see for myself. Maybe I will check out the used deck. Hehe my price range at the moment.

Hey Docha,

owwww...sooo tempting...I am thinking hard on these...I am not one to jump but....

So if I may ask why do you think they suit me, do tell???

nightowl
Old 15-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Docha

http://www.astroamerica.com/t-phoe.html

Sorry you will have to copy and paste the url but this site gives overviews on decks. Though, I find I disregard other's opinions myself, because any deck that catches my attention can be used in a way others haven't thought of. :)
Old 15-08-2011, 08:39 PM
Docha

Well nightowl, they invoke a picture of a darkhaired man giving me a read....

Lol perhaps I just want a read though?*wink*

I'm definately a jumper with decks. Worst case scenario is they find their person through me. :)
Old 15-08-2011, 08:40 PM
nightowl

Quote:
http://www.astroamerica.com/t-phoe.html

Sorry you will have to copy and paste the url but this site gives overviews on decks. Though, I find I disregard other's opinions myself, because any deck that catches my attention can be used in a way others haven't thought of. :)

They look pretty intriguing...yes, personalizing a deck works well for me as well, thanks for the link...so let me know what you decide heheee...

nightowl
Old 15-08-2011, 08:43 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Well nightowl, they invoke a picture of a darkhaired man giving me a read....

Lol perhaps I just want a read though?*wink*

I'm definately a jumper with decks. Worst case scenario is they find their person through me. :)

A dark haired man huh???....

nightowl
Old 15-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Docha

Just the first thing that popped into my head when looking at the pic, didn't get details really. Lol

I've got quite an imagination...
Old 15-08-2011, 08:49 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Just the first thing that popped into my head when looking at the pic, didn't get details really. Lol

I've got quite an imagination...

Really, which pic gave you that image, the Phoenix?

nightowl
Old 15-08-2011, 09:03 PM
Docha

Yes

Seeing as how it was the only one available on the first link.

Do you have an affinity to the pheonix? Its much about death/rebirth