Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 05-11-2020, 09:24 PM
Guide
Thumbs up

Since I can't buy 200g turkey mince, I have to work with a 500g pack i.e. over 2 days. Yesterday I made turkey bolognese (chopping up a softened, baked courgette into the chicken stock and some gazpacho. I also made up the turkey burger ingredients to eat today i.e. adding some of the fried off onions and garlic, seasonings and capers

So today I formed the burger mix into a large flat shape and grilled it (turning over - it broke up but hey!) The capers were improvised (needed to use them up) and worked well. Had this with some chopped potatoes and carrots simmered together with the other half of the chicken stock cube, adding some sliced green cabbage in towards the end. Nice combo!
Old 05-11-2020, 09:27 PM
Master

Thanks Lucky for the update. Loved reading about their first adventure. And they get to go again!
Old 05-11-2020, 09:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I was in Loveland, CO once and stopped by a Burger King and got one of their Whoppers. Wow! It was like they made them when Burger King first came out! Stuffed with lettuce and lots of tomatoes and the meat was flame charred like it used to be. Bun was fluffy not flat and squashed. Best burger I had had in years.

Last night we had Burriotos, tonight will be Chorizo hash
It depends where the Burger king restaurant is located that is the difference. I used to like BK back then but my taste buds have changed and the burger king in my hometown is not good at all.
Old 06-11-2020, 02:20 AM
Knower
I think it's just going to be water. I've had a sour-stomach since last night when I had some juice made from apples, pears, oranges, one lemon, cucumbers and two kiwi. I think I'm sensitive to kiwis now (had one by itself a couple of weeks ago and its particularly-strong enzyme, actinidin, scorched my tongue). The reaction I had to that juice felt similar.
Old 06-11-2020, 03:08 AM
Master
Spaghetti, with thick mushroom and vegetable sauce.
Old 06-11-2020, 05:04 AM
Master
Cooked bbq chicken, homemade Mac and cheese with a side of broccoli and cauliflower. We have been eating the leftovers for two days!

Also, tried my hand at a ricotta pie! Lovely, but it really needed a raspberry sauce. I thought of you Linen, as I cooked down the juice from a little flat of raspberries! Add a bit of agave and will put it all together tomorrow!

Really wish I could get some elk, but it simply won’t happen here. I will have to be satisfied with Buffalo.

Ah, lovely to hear about your grandsons’ adventures, Lucky! I hope Nick gets his buck! I believe pheasant just opened up here! It will be a busy year for hunting here!
Old 06-11-2020, 04:17 PM
Master

I have pulled up my raspberries Anala. I had them about 15 years; the fact that we are tired of them and conflict with my neighbors who share the boundary line where they were planted pushed me over the line to rehome them.

I had people coming from all over the country to dig them up and take them home. I have 3 measly bags of raspberries in the freezer which I will make raspberry jam out of. Other than the jam we are tired of raspberries. We just don't eat them anymore.

Last night we had the last of leftovers to get eaten up. Tonight I will fix a foil packet dinner. Polish sausage, small bell peppers (all colors!) a drizzle of olive oil, a splash of gf beer and some herbs, wrapped up and baked.

There is nothing like homemade mac and cheese.
Old 06-11-2020, 10:29 PM
Master
Linen, no matter if the raspberries are physically there. I will always picture you with your raspberries, canning cherries for pie, shopping the farmers market, raising ducklings and loving all of your animals. With you taking a break, sitting in the edge of a river, feet dangling in the cool water, dreaming...

Yes, handmade Mac is the best!

Tonight we are going to get Take Out, as a birthday celebration! We had postponed it, as no one was feeling particularly health on the actual day. Our region is red with Covid, so we won’t eat in...
Old 06-11-2020, 11:50 PM
Master

And I will always view you and Ella taking walks, discovering new things, enjoying life, laughing at each other when you do silly things, cooking up a storm when time allows. You are such a sweet sister.
Old 08-11-2020, 08:10 AM
ant

All in one chicken roast tonight.

And the first time i've ever cooked a roast.

Quarter chicken,garlic,onion,carrot,potatoes,pumpkin and broc.

Coated with extra olive virgin oil,rosemary,sumac,pink salt and pepper.