Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 26-04-2014, 06:17 PM
Djurplagare89

Cat

This is Maya. My newest one, got her from a friend because the other cats were bullying her out there. Now she is taking her revenge on Mischa, but they do get along very well. Shes the youngest, about 2 years, (I dont really know for sure... I didnt got any date of birth but now on summer.)
Shes a bit Siamese so she is talking constantly.

My Ellen, hes the faggot therefore the name. Hes 4,5 years but still doesnt care about hygiene... His sister is his Mama. Stupid.

Mischa. Shes very grumpty in this pic but in reality shes very...uhm..."grown-up". She has stopped playing mostly, but her brother, Ellen, is like the little kid she has to raise.
She pretty much runs the whole household whenever Im gone.
Old 26-04-2014, 06:19 PM
Djurplagare89

Ok, cant post images yet but youll see soon enough, I hope. :)
Old 29-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Master
Hi Djurplagare89.

Hey! Look forward to it!

A, "Dogcaretaker"? Excellent! Pleased to meet you, if only online.

This is Samantha. And, hmmm someone hiding. Not sure. Maybe, Ringtail.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-05-2014, 08:01 PM
Master
Stray dog, near death gets taken in, and regains it's health and vitality.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2623969/Watch-amazing-transformation-rescued-street-dog-just-weeks-love-attention.html

Initial condition when taken in...

In Recovery...

A month later... Back to health!

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 16-05-2014, 03:23 PM
Master
URL=http://img249.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=254037390_aCatattack_122_149lo.jpg]

Caught on surveillance camera. Family Cat saves four year old's life.

Guided Balistic Kitty Kat "missile" tells vicious dog... "Oh no you don't!"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/cat-rescue-family-house-cat-tara-saved-year-23719072

Old 16-05-2014, 09:39 PM
Djurplagare89

To the left is Ellen, a feminine male, the troublemaker.

Right is Maya, the talker and the "child"

Old 16-05-2014, 09:45 PM
Djurplagare89

Mischa, the adult one, though shes only 4,5 years she act like an old granny, she wont play but snuggle alot.

Old 19-05-2014, 05:10 PM
Master
What great pics! Thanks for sharing those!
Beautiful!

Old 20-05-2014, 02:44 AM
Master
Hello Morpheus.

Great thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
[color=black]Stray dog, near death gets taken in, and regains it's health and vitality.
The last three dogs in my life were rescued.
The first was found deep under my friend's house. I had to crawl like a snake to reach her. She was a flee bitten and manged - Blue healer.
The second was a neurotic German shepard who would wee as soon as you gave it any command (it used to be an obedience trained dog). No one could deal with him. I befriended him and he came over to my camp.
The third, was a pup being mistreated by a neighbor. I got him after threatening to report the owner to Animal Welfare.
Each of these dogs responded to love, care, obedience training and lots of fun. They all became my best friend, and visa versa.
Actually, the rescued dogs became closer and loyal than any other dog I have owned. If I ever get another one, may God send my one that needs rescuing.
Old 20-05-2014, 03:27 AM
Master
I found an old photo of Luke, my last dog (rescued since a pup). He is a red kelpie. He is looking at me with a strange look of curiosity, me holding a one-eyed box to my face.