Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 03-02-2015, 01:05 PM
Pathfinder

Does it really matter?

I see on this site, many different spiritual catorgories. I came here to learn more and discuss some of my thoughts with people more aware of the truth. So, I want to ask is all these subdivions really important? I understand the spiritual path and the process of becoming aware but once aware shouldn't we just live in that peace and spread the word to the unaware? I understand based off our knowledge that many of these subdivions can be true but with out the proof yet, that shouldn't be on our minds right? I believe once the majority is aware, many new truths will come about the spiritual plane!
Old 03-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Master
the thing about truth is that it's highly personal, I like the idea of sharing your truth but not to spread the word but more in the spirit of networking.

we should really get past ideas of prophets with all the answers going about spreading their knowledge to less knowing populace.

many people feel comfortable with labels and new age folks are always inventing new ones, I think if it resonates for you, than use it, but there are just as many of us who rather enjoy just being different without fitting into a box of someone else' s making.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:09 PM
Pathfinder

I completely understand your thinking Skygazer, but isn't the truth true to all? Its not just "my" truth, its all of ours! Spreading of our truth, would not stop us from being different. It would make us all more aware of our differences at the same time show us how we are all the same.

When you become aware of the truth the spirit comes along with the word! The prophets wasn't wrong for spreading the word, they were wrong to get killed over it!
Old 03-02-2015, 05:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Does it really matter?

in the grand scheme of things, does anything really matter ? lol ....random thought

if you would like to focus on your discussion about truth, you could always just start a thread on truth..... you will get a variety of replies and the section where you might get the most replies to your topic would probably be spiritual development or spirituality.

Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-02-2015, 05:53 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you, Adrienne!

And that's also my point the grand scheme, nothing matters but I'm AWARE that nothing really matters.
Old 03-02-2015, 06:07 PM
Deactivated Account

ha ha, Eskay..... we are on two different wave lengths here, but I am glad to hear that you are AWARE.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-02-2015, 07:39 PM
Master
It matters to the degree that you would like other people to find and respond to your thread. You can make it easy for them or not.
Old 03-02-2015, 08:36 PM
Pathfinder

I understand how labels work for websites, I'm talking more of the bigger picture of life.
Old 03-02-2015, 08:44 PM
Master
Well, if you want to talk about labels in a broader sense.....

They are good and bad. The certainly make communication easier. Much simpler if I say 'post the flyer on the telephone pole' rather than trying to convey that meaning without the labels/words. They give us a common frame of reference with which to communicate with other people. However, when the time for communication is past they become a stumbling block. True clarity of awareness comes only when we can put the labels away. They serve only to divide our experience into ever smaller and smaller parts and prevent us from being aware of the experience as a whole. As with anything, labels are tools, to be used as they are needed and set aside when they are not.
Old 03-02-2015, 08:51 PM
Master

The thing is, that in the grand scheme of things Spiritual, we never stop learning, so we never reach a stage, whereby we can sit back and tell the world around us, what it's all about...

AS for truth, I don.t think there is such a thing - again - in the grand scheme of things... It's a bit like what's one man's meat, is another's poison... There's nothing that quite fit's the need of more than one person... In true universal time limits, a millimetre is a good as ten million light years and much the same can be said for the difference between my needs and the man standing next to me... In the blink of an eye, we'd be ten million miles apart, in all that is important to us and our journey towards enlightenment...

Naturally, those are simply my considerations... Not all will agree with what I've suggested... But hey - that's just the name of the game...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...